SP seeking advice from other SPs

I came working from usa with a good experience and with a business model and it got crush the first year I work in Canada

I had a lot of bitter impressions toward Canadian ..Moving forward with my situation it had gone worse ..

I'm sorry to say but I will embrace that sex for money will become illegal maybe Canadian will be more like the great usa ones I met

(Please do not generalize my comment..I did met great ones in Canada it's just rare)

Interesting.

Interesting.

I will clarify. Recently I get people that are insulting me to get a date..when I first start in Canada I was a crazy person to require cell phone

Last week I had a guy that

Text me ur avail

To which I kindly ask to introduce himself with day time etc

I get Jeff Hh

So I replied as. Lately none is reliable confirm at 5

His reply was nvm you are to business like and have no personality

Hmm okay

Then I get text from him that I am fat

I have people

That want me to assure them they can come twice I. Hh

They ask for clothing requests that I don't have ..for HH

Ice4forfun..is that still interesting for you or should go more in detail ..I'll please

• Like 1

Guest S****r
I will clarify. Recently I get people that are insulting me to get a date..when I first start in Canada I was a crazy person to require cell phone

Text me ur avail

I get Jeff Hh

Hmm okay

I have people

Ice4forfun..is that still interesting for you or should go more in detail ..I'll please

I was curious too, Victoria, as to what you meant. Thank you for clarifying.

So you do see a big difference between the US and here?

Thanks for your comments.

Yes there is

As per the laws guys cannot talk about money and services

Booking a date require screening..

So no one expect to have a McDonald's drive tru date

Edited by VictoriaJolie
  • Like 2

Text me ur avail

I get Jeff Hh

Hmm okay

I have people

I'll use this post as a segue. It is unfortunate there are "men" like that, that ladies have to contend with. Common courtesy, common respect, and common sense, unfortunately are not so common. Ladies provide us with a gift of their companionship...and I say gift because it has a intangible value far exceeding the donation requested. Ladies are three dimensional people, much more than just providers of sex.

And specifically directed to "Jeff". I have met and had a very memorable encounter with Victoria. She is a beautiful lady. If you had been fortunate enough to meet her you would have met a down to earth, pleasant and fun lady. When I answered my hotel door for our date last February she greeted me like we were long lost friends...keep in mind this was our first date. As for "Jeff's" last comment, all I will say is Victoria is beautiful, with model looks, and comments like yours are ignorant, childish and an attempt to be hurtful...more the signs of a childish reaction than that of a man

And to Victoria, Thank You again for a wonderful memorable encounter last February (Feb 15th to be exact ;-) ) Our date was one of my highlights of 2014

RG

Like Victoria, I prefer the business model that the industry in the US uses. Yes, I prefer dealing with American clients. I had the same shocking experience when I arrived in Canada. Demands for services up front, bareback services and vilification when I refused to commit before meeting a client. It's one of the reasons I seldom advertise and have developed a business model that ensures I don't have to see new clients regularly. I feel the new laws are an opportunity to set some imbalances straight, making the industry better and all we have to do is adapt. The providers in this industry are brilliant adapters, the clients...not so much.

C36 says we are not allowed to advertise sexual services when putting ads out thru 3rd party advertisers. Perhaps we can to return to the model of selling an experience rather than a laundry list of services. Going back to the old structure of a 30 minute appointment means a blow job and an hour means full service is an option? Everyone will figure out what works for them and the show will go on. It always does...

cat

• Like 7

Just thinking outloud here...but what is wrong with companionship (yes even paid companionship), a real date. Conversation, dinner out, going out somewhere. Yes it may include sex. But sex isn't the reason for the date. Meeting (or reconnecting) with someone is the reason in and of itself

of the date

Or am I just getting older

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Boy, it sure reads that clients are a real problem..... To be a little fair though any one whose been involved in the game for awhile has seen how the discussions and ads have changed and lots of them are much more open and graphic about services, rates etc. Might be because of competition but who knows, even the Shout Box on here has changed since it's inception and is often very graphic about services offered. Any one newish to the game this is the only model they've ever known.

As long as it's balanced for every one then fair game and those who choose to play will.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

As I have never been a service provider in either Canada or the US (I have seen SP's in both countries) I am not really in a position to comment on the comments of Victoria or Cat who have the experience and therfore speak of their reality. My initial comment in this thread in reply to Victoria was "interesting" which I said because her comments were interesting and surprising to me. From my perspective as a client I can only say that my dealings with SP's have only ever been respectful and I generally try to take the lead from the lady's ad or posts in relations to how specific my communication will be. Some SP's seem to prefer the very matter of fact graphic in your face approach as evidenced by their own communication and other are communicating more of an experience that is high on relationship and connection and not menu driven. I tend to be drawn to the less menu driven SP's and certainly all the ones i have seen regularly have fallen into that group.

I will say however that the more graphic... menu driven ladies have from time to time attracted my attention so i am not sure I can completely say it's a negative.

To each their own... i would just suggest that in communicating with any SP your communication should be respectful and that where it goes from there should be lead by the lady.

Just my opinion