With the recent announcement by Brynn Winters and Kaelyn Kroft that they are planning a tour of our region, that coupled with the return of Victoria Jolie, Heidi, Emily and other notable touring ladies I have been wondering who else would you like to see visit our region? Maritime cities, and the guys who live in them, have been very lucky as of late with ladies such as these visiting. So I am curious if you had a choice as to who would tour The Maritimes next who would it be? You never know if we are lucky we may influence some other ladies to come for a visit.

To answer my own question I have wanted to meet Brynn Winters since I first saw her profile, and since she is coming east problem solved. Victoria Jolie is high on my list, missed her on her last visit due to a flight issue. Since she is returning east...problem solved. I hesitate to say "the next three" as it sounds as though I am listing them in order of preference, that is not my intention. However the "remaining" three are Belle Bordeaux, Keissy Hennessey and Naughty Angel. Go ahead check out their profiles...and those are just the ones that don't live in the area. Some local ladies who I want to see but haven't yet due to various reasons, mostly scheduling, are as follows in no particular order: Lacey, Emma, Danielle, Brittney and Selena.

Edited by S***ec*****s
Additional info.

Steve you have some good taste there bud!

As for me I've seen Emily a few times, she's awesome. Heidi introduced me to hobbying, she was wonderful. Roksi was great too, very fun gal.

I'd like to see Emma, Amelia, and Lexy at some point if they'll have me but I always seem to have bad luck with scheduling conflicts and unfortunate work BS.

Geez, anyone have this week's winning lotto numbers? lol

I would like to see Britney and Selina visit Moncton or SJ and as they are not so far away maybe ....someday :)

Also .... Tanis ! I dont know why it is but she really turns my "crank" unfortunately her visiting here from the "Peg" is about as likely to happen as me visiting there :(

Loki318

I would like to see Kyra again, she was a lot of fun to spend time with.

KeissyHennessy is someone I would like to meet, also genintoronto.

I have read some things posted by gen on another site and she sounds like a very interesting person.

I can officially add Eva(wayfarer) as one I would love to see next. She is the artsy type I love so much!

I would like to see Britney and Selina visit Moncton or SJ and as they are not so far away maybe ....someday :)

Also .... Tanis ! I dont know why it is but she really turns my "crank" unfortunately her visiting here from the "Peg" is about as likely to happen as me visiting there :(

Loki318

Thank you<blushes

Steve you have some good taste there bud!

As for me I've seen Emily a few times, she's awesome. Heidi introduced me to hobbying, she was wonderful. Roksi was great too, very fun gal.

I'd like to see Emma, Amelia, and Lexy at some point if they'll have me but I always seem to have bad luck with scheduling conflicts and unfortunate work BS.

Geez, anyone have this week's winning lotto numbers? lol

Thank you sweetness.:icon_wink:

Kisses,

Lexy

Well since this thread had appeared (thanks Lexy), and I thoroughly enjoy the hospitality of the very fine and gorgeous ladies of the east coast ;)

Angel Starr- in her stomping grounds of Halifax since she visited us here in Ottawa.

Cathy Hfxdom- I really want to meet this sexy lady, 1st by herself...

then

Angel and Cathy together...I'm sure it would be one very hot duo :)

While of course being out there,

Lexy902 I really am intrigued by her as well and her sexy body :)

Sierra and Carley Chase.

So, a week visit to Halifax, bring my golf clubs (But leave them in the car) and continually getting the sweet birdies, I dream about.

Halifax has some marvelous, and beautiful women :)

Oh!! Thank you Pete you certainly are one of a kind and so sweet.

I can't wait to get the opportunity to finally meet you in person.

Kisses,

Lexy

I have to agree with the others here.

One of the ladies that I would love have come to Ottawa would be Holland

Lexy902 would also definately be right on the top of my list of ladies to meet. Super Hot Lady.

Oh Pete, you are so sweet. :grin: You have all us laides here on the East Coast on pins and needles waiting to meet you!!

I can't speak for Angel of course but if you to golfing I will go with you, and what is that person called that carry's your stuff around? Anyway darling I volunteer to do that. :-)

xoxo

can't wait ..... any of these ladies mentioned ... wow we are so privliged.

that would be a caddy carrying my stuff around, you can drive the golf cart, wearing a very short dress,low cut top to keep me distracted, oh ya and help me keep my balls in play through all 18 holes. LOL :) The 19th hole would of course be back at your place:icon_mrgreen:

Oh Pete, you are so sweet. :grin: You have all us laides here on the East Coast on pins and needles waiting to meet you!!

I can't speak for Angel of course but if you to golfing I will go with you, and what is that person called that carry's your stuff around? Anyway darling I volunteer to do that. :-)

xoxo