Moncton Recommends

Would anybody happen to have a "short list" of reliable high quality SPs in the Moncton area?

I've been trawling through the schedules and discussions, but it's hard to pick out the information which is current and/or useful.

I thought maybe somebody would care to share their experiences in a neat package for me to easily digest.

Seems like a sparse area for the hobby.

Thank you in advance! :)

I've enjoyed my time with all these ladies, they are far better than I deserve! There are many others with great reps (like Meaghan and Lucy above) that I haven't had the pleasure to annoy yet. So, in no particular order:

1) Jordan Munroe

2) Katie (Country Girl Katie)

3) Sexy Chick Jessie

4) Darla

5) Alyssa Milano

6) Sh*t...the last one was a dream. Sorry.

Some may, or may not, be active/advertising/in the area at any given moment....

• Like 2

To be honest, I wasn't expecting much in the way of positive response to my question (more something along the lines of; "The answers are all here! Do your research!"), so this is more than I'd hoped for!

Thank you all for your replies - they are much appreciated. :)

Time for some slow and considered decisions, methinks.

• Like 2

I sounds like your new to the "hobby"?

If so, I can tell you that I spent A LOT of time reading these boards and researching before I had my first encounter. Yes, some just jump in head first, but others are like me...and you sound like that as well. :)

Long story short, don't be afraid to spend some time getting to know how things work, and who the people are, before setting up an appointment.

And, questions generally aren't a problem, of course, we help when we can. :)

Good luck...

• Like 2

Thanks... a fair assessment!

I'm greener than the Hulk, but just as enthusiastic.... if a little less impetuous. ;)

There's a lot of good advice on here, so I'm soaking it all up like a sponge. I'm not going to make a move until I'm saturated. :P

• Like 1

Just to add,

-Jordan Monroe is great, she will make you feel super comfortable. She was my first, and it was all because of her that things went so well.

-Sexy Chick Jessie is beautiful. And sexy. And smart. And those legs....

-Sexy and Bustie Vanessa I can't recommend enough. She's super cute, busty and french. She is a BBW, but carries it oh so well.

For a first time, I would highly recommend Jordan Monroe, simply because of how well she puts you at east. Seriously consider her, even if physically there are other ladies at the top of your list.

• Like 2

Moncton can be a sparse area by times for sure, but in addition to the SPs mentioned in this discussion already, keep your eyes open for SPs that travel to the area. Many SPs advertise on the board that they will be visiting well in advance so you have time to check them out. Also, the last minute bookings in Moncton are tough to find as many SPs that offer services there do live in NB but not in Moncton so booking in advance is essential. Hope that helps.

• Like 1