Sluts... Why we love em!

Every once in a while I come across the odd post or tweet from either SPs or clients, or mainstream folk, using a variety of words like slut and ..... in a degrading way, or they think of it only in degrading terms.

When I hear such words such as 'slut' and '.....' being used in a degrading manner from the pooner side of things, I can't help but notice that it's the same guys who are usually the same ones sifting through BP for the best deal and looking for the girls who advertise all the sluttyest things, then bitch and complain about it on the boards. Tsk tsk!

In my opinion, I cannot believe that anyone on these sites can use such words in a negative way. Isn't the whole point of this industry to celebrate all our sluttyness and whoredom? And may I add that the purpose of this industry is to give all of us the freedom to express our sluttyness.

Now, the word 'slut' to me is totally something to be proud of. I admit I am a slut, my friends are sluts and I choose to only be around sluts, because I truly believe that it is absolutely inspiring to have such freedom and confidence to be yourself without all the guilt and shame. My dearest friends are respectful, safe and fun sluts to be around. Being a slut is all shits and giggles in my world...so ladies, maybe we need to stop for a sec and appreciate all our slutty fantastic lives.

To end this note, I will say the sluts and whores of the world are by far the most interesting people. How else are we going to enjoy our own sexual liberation without the help of sluts???

• Like 7

I am not a big fan of either of those words because they are often used in a hurtful way but I applaud your choosing to reposition them and take them back from those who choose to use them in a negative way.....

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

I know that some girls, and I know of many actually, who like to use those words to describe themselves, but personally I wouldn't use it back because I think they are a bit degrading and hurtful (as Ice4Fun mentioned). I've seen cumslut, slut, ....., pleasure ....., ..... slut, and all possible variations but even in my wildest dreams I wouldn't dare calling my most favorite ........ one of those terms ... unless of course she begs me to scream it out in a moment of unadulterated passion.

ooops, looks like I just got beeeped again ....

Edited by D***el B***e
no reason

The issue at hand is when it used in a degrading way, some guys on their high fucking horses looking for that savings, or extra's from a woman, think it is fine to degrade her afterwards through boards (when they don't get their way) THAT is the major issue I have with these so called gents..(ya right) ;)

When the word is used in the context as the lovely LizbethNova speak of, I have no issue with that word being used in that context, and I'm quite alright calling myself a male slut too, there is nothing wrong with it.

BTW, sorry but I personally do not sift through BP (never have, never will, sooner pay premium dollars to see reputable ladies) SO....I seek pleasure companions on other sites,like here.

• Like 3

Every once in a while I come across the odd post or tweet from either SPs or clients, or mainstream folk, using a variety of words like slut and ..... in a degrading way, or they think of it only in degrading terms.

When I hear such words such as 'slut' and '.....' being used in a degrading manner from the pooner side of things, I can't help but notice that it's the same guys who are usually the same ones sifting through BP for the best deal and looking for the girls who advertise all the sluttyest things, then bitch and complain about it on the boards. Tsk tsk!

In my opinion, I cannot believe that anyone on these sites can use such words in a negative way. Isn't the whole point of this industry to celebrate all our sluttyness and whoredom? And may I add that the purpose of this industry is to give all of us the freedom to express our sluttyness.

Now, the word 'slut' to me is totally something to be proud of. I admit I am a slut, my friends are sluts and I choose to only be around sluts, because I truly believe that it is absolutely inspiring to have such freedom and confidence to be yourself without all the guilt and shame. My dearest friends are respectful, safe and fun sluts to be around. Being a slut is all shits and giggles in my world...so ladies, maybe we need to stop for a sec and appreciate all our slutty fantastic lives.

To end this note, I will say the sluts and whores of the world are by far the most interesting people. How else are we going to enjoy our own sexual liberation without the help of sluts???

Well Lisbeth.... Decisions decisions.....Hang out at home and drink tea and build a birdhouse in the workshop. OR Sip on a toddy and hang out nekkid with a slut ? #pervertconnundums ;)

• Like 1

I`m surprised the word `slut` and ..... isn`t censored yet.

I would never call myself a slut. They don`t get paid for companionship.

And if someone wants to say that in anger to a woman, go ahead. It just shows who they are as a person. A pitiful loser.

I don`t need to prove certain liberation or empower myself as a woman by calling myself names.. I do and think as I please already.

And btw the `W`word in plural form has not been censored yet but already is in singular form.

• Like 6

That's your opinion and your construct on what a "slut" is. For others, it can mean something entirely different, and they identify as a slut while providing paid companionship.

Depending on the day and the context, I do identify as a slut from time to time. I also participate in the annual Slut Walk, which is way to call out slut-shaming and victim-blaming language and behaviours.

• Like 8

It can be hurtful & also used as a compliment, just like the word f**k...example: F**K YOU or OFF!! or F**K YA!! you're beautiful! It's the way I see it.

<p>

That's your opinion and your construct on what a "slut" is. For others, it can mean something entirely different, and they identify as a slut <i>while</i> providing paid companionship.</p>

<p>Depending on the day and the context, I do identify as a slut from time to time. I also participate in the annual Slut Walk, which is way to call out slut-shaming and victim-blaming language and behaviours.

</p>

We have a difference of opinion. I don't identify with this and am entitled to my opinion. Have a nice day.

Personally, I am of the mind that words are just that....words. I respect both Nicolette and Kathryn in their ideals but quite frankly what I think of myself is the ONLY thing that matters to me! So call me what you will but I am a Lady of substance and damn proud to be me....be it a s, a w or a p!

• Like 3

Personally' date=' I am of the mind that words are just that....words. I respect both Nicolette and Kathryn in their ideals but quite frankly what I think of myself is the ONLY thing that matters to me! So call me what you will but I am a Lady of substance and damn proud to be me....be it a s, a w or a p![/quote']

BINGO MEG !!! It's a word ! Self perception and self pride is the ticket like ya said :) xo

I am a "pervert" and you can call me "John" but Hey ! I am proud to be me !

One of the things that I have learned being part of this board and visiting with wonderful ladies........ is that I was able to completely open up my mind and body and experience many many wonderful adventures and experiences. Hell a couple lovely providers have called me a slut. Oh well .

You are who you are. I am who I am. Words like "slut" or "elite" are not going to make you any different or any better or worse person than WHO YOU ARE.

As for me you can call me a gentleman, classy or a male slut and a perv. It's all good.

Just don't call me Shirley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A5t5_O8hdA

• Like 2

We have a difference of opinion. I don't identify with this and am entitled to my opinion. Have a nice day.

Not identifying with a term is one thing. If you don't identify with the term, that is your choice, and you have the right to ask people not to call you by that term. To hurl an insult at people who do identify with that term by saying that they "give it away for free" is where I have the problem, Nicolette.

I find it very interesting that these arguments always end up in the "at least I'm not giving it away for free" mentality. As if money and self-worth are somehow tied in to each other.

It's a common phrase Kathryn and I'd sooner identify myself as a 'w' because I am being compensated. I just not choose these words to use for myself. I have a certain definition of what the term 'slut' and you have yours. To infer that I'm putting down other women for making that remark is ridiculous. And im not apologizing for my own opinions and perceptions because someone else feels put off by it. The only way someone can put you down is if you let them.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e
looks to me like another post going down the wrong track

yup, developing into a full blown cat fight! Move on ladies, you've all made your point, and they're all valid.

I am not a big fan of either of those words because they are often used in a hurtful way but I applaud your choosing to reposition them and take them back from those who choose to use them in a negative way.....

Just my Opinion

Agreed. I prefer to not be called such terms, just because of how the general public use this term in a negative connotation. But to be happy with who you are and be proud to accept it is commendable. To each his own.

Yikes. Women having a vigorous debate is not a 'cat fight.' It's simply women having a vigorous debate.

LOL exactly! That was yesterday, this is today. I don't take these things personally. It is what it is. I think the term "cat fight" turns some men on for some reason. lol.

• Like 2

By this logic, everyone who isn't charging is a slut.

And as a corollary, if sluts did get paid, they'd be whores (people paid for "companionship"). Slut is a denigration based on promiscuity; whores are not necessarily promiscuous. This leads to the erroneous assumption that whores are just fucking every dude who calls them up because, hey, we're just sluts who charge right?

• Like 2

Additional Comments:

I`m surprised the word `slut` and ..... isn`t censored yet.

And if someone wants to say that in anger to a woman, go ahead. It just shows who they are as a person. A pitiful loser.

I don`t need to prove certain liberation or empower myself as a woman by calling myself names.. I do and think as I please already.

And btw the `W`word in plural form has not been censored yet but already is in singular form.

So slut is defined as giving it out for free? But really... is that so bad too? I mean we all were not in the business from the beginning right? I refuse to give those words any negative connotation or meaning at all. I prefer using them as a term of endearment.. In fact, I like the sluts who do it because they don't get paid. I don't put myself on a pedestal because I get paid. I just have the balls to do it.. not everyone does.

• Like 1