I am having an interesting exchange with a very sexy guy I know. He tells me that he loves it when I cum, but adds that he suspects I often "hold back."

Uh.. YEAH! Of course I do! I don't want it to all be over with in a couple minutes. Of course I realize that I can't prolong it for the entire meeting, but if it isn't going to last long enough to be enjoyable, why bother? I don't even rush when masturbating. (...well, except in the shower when I suspect my supply of hot water is limited)

Is it only guys who are allowed to say, "hold on... I don't want to cum just yet" ??

Well Christine you may have held back with me when I have seen you but when it happened it was magical you can hold on anytime

Hmm, interesting question. I think there may be some justification for differences though.

For the guys, sometimes one is all you get without a prolonged break, so you don't want to spend it too early and not get a second chance. On the other hand, if you think your recovery is quick enough for a second shot, you might want to let loose early.

With the ladies, recovery time seems to be less defined and many have the ability to be ready fairly quickly and that if so, no need to hold back, other than to build up for a stronger one, since you may be able to have a second or third or...... (what is the limit anyway?).

You know, I can cum more than once in an hour (sometimes even more than once in a half hour), but if I rush it, it's just not as enjoyable. More like "orgasm-lite."

From my perspective it is a huge turn on for me when the woman I am with has one huge orgasm as opposed to a couple of small ones. It is sort of like a badge of courage and a huge stroke to my ego. So if any woman wants to hold off for the one big one I say go for it. You deserve it as much as we do.

Lloyd21 :bddog:

Joyful, I think the answer to this is the answer in many threads. Communications! If you told me what you wanted; slow, fast, deep, shallow, focussed, all over....I would do whatever made you feel great. I would experiment and watch closely and I hope usually pick up the clues but, letting me know what you want is the easiest and I can't see why any guy wouldn't comply. I would want the same responsiveness from you. Heh Heh!

Christine, I am so with you.

Once or twice I've had guys just stop, right in the middle of going down on me. Uhh, I'm not finished yet? What's the deal? Get back down there.

And this isn't even for pay. So sad.

Erin has made a good point if your down and you sense the lady is about to O stopping may upset her if you dont finish

I have hard time stopping when starting and then even after the lady has an O I hate to stop just me but stoppimg in middle and waiting for the big one seems like a a preference difference with the ladies

Christine, I think most guys have had the experience of being with a lady who either have difficulty climaxing, or need that prolonged attention to a certain spot or rhythm to acheive orgasm. For those gents that are attentive to their partners and have been 'conditioned' this way, there's likely a fear you're going to lose it and not get back there again.

So then there's the feeling of a dog that's been beaten since we get scolded; "What the fuck are you doing?! Don't stop, I was almost there!" Takes time to get rid of that trauma; it was years after becoming an adult that I could go to a loud movie in a theatre where I stopped worrying my dad would come in when shit was blowing up and yell at me to turn it down ;)

And personally, I love it so much when a woman cums that I want to see it as much as possible. If I know beforehand she wants to go slow and savour a prolonged build-up, that's just as good though. I can be done as quick as Nick Cage stealing a car if I really wanted to, but I never do and want it to last as long as possible as much as you do!

what length of time are we talking about? tongues get tired.. necks get sore.. I try to cum in 10 minutes I'd guess but I"m not watching the clock.. but hey I've seen you cum in way less time than that sometimes Christine. I'm usually not good for 2 so I try to enjoy the first one.

Well, Carrie, a lot depends on what's going on in my horny little mind (my greatest sex organ) and some guys just tend to bring that out in me more. There are a couple guys both you and I know that, just hearing their voices on the phone gets my juices flowing.

You once asked me what I fantasize about -- but if I tell, well... it's sort of like telling your wish on a star or your birthday cake candles. You can't tell or it won't come true.

We should do some duos again this summer! Not sure if I can make it into town, but it's fun to think about.

Well, Carrie, a lot depends on what's going on in my horny little mind (my greatest sex organ) and some guys just tend to bring that out in me more. There are a couple guys both you and I know that, just hearing their voices on the phone gets my juices flowing.

You once asked me what I fantasize about -- but if I tell, well... it's sort of like telling your wish on a star or your birthday cake candles. You can't tell or it won't come true.

We should do some duos again this summer! Not sure if I can make it into town, but it's fun to think about.

ha.. I totally know what you mean - both about the fantasizing and the certain voices revving me up. I have some naughty fantasies I share on my blog but there are some I just can't bring myself to declare out loud.

Definitely! We haven't done a duo in quite some time.. we're overdue :bddog: