Anyone heard from them lately?, usually they send a girl every few months, but it's been awhile since the last one visited. I think they were one of the better agencies around, and hopefully they will come back.

Anyone heard from them lately?, usually they send a girl every few months, but it's been awhile since the last one visited. I think they were one of the better agencies around, and hopefully they will come back.

I got the impression that they were not happy with the amount of bookings here, as well as the number of no shows. I got an email from them a while back with the basic message that if it didn't go better with the girl they had here at the time, that they would have to reconsider Halifax as a destination. They have sent a couple girls since then but not many. Likely they will send them less often than they used to anyway. Just a guess.

Back on Jun 10 of this year, Tasha and the MGF agency sent a threatening e-mail to us agency members saying the following:

dear gentlemen,

should mgf stop visting halifax?

for the last 5-6 models, it hasnt been as good as before (cancellations, no show, change of day and time ect..) please keep in mind that all our models are coming all the way from montreal and are spending 1500 (plane and hotel) food, taxi and other expenses. we strive to offer you quality and consistency and we also kept our pricing very low for halifax as we are usually a 300 /h agency but we also expect loyalty in return!

if kiras tour doesnt go well, it will leave us no choice to stop visiting halifax, as we cant afford to lose models because they are unhappy.

please let us know if you have suggestions or ideas to make it better!

thank you, tasha and the mgf team

I in turn sent her back a kind and constructive e-mail back saying that they had just sent about 7 girls into Halifax over a 5 week period and we weren't a big enough city like Winnipeg or Calgary to support that. She in turn said that maybe they should only come one every 2 months and that's what they are doing now. They're supporting Moncton and St. John's on a much more regular schedule.

Never did like threats especially when we're the customer?

Yeah i got the same email, as well. And was a little troubled by it, i think if they sent one girl every two months, then that would be great.

I got the same email as well. I told them that I hadn't booked for a long time because I have certain tastes (as we all do) and time after time they kept sending ladies with one specific body type (albeit very sought after by many) was not my thing. I suggested they could have access to a larger base of clients by mixing things up a bit.

Rather than relying on a smaller group of clients with specific tastes once a month. They should alternate by sending a more shapely and bustier girl one month and then a real petite spinner the next.

Agreed. I've been dying to see Emma or Anna again, had a great time with them. Oddly enough I sent them an email about a month ago to ask when the next lady will be visiting, and i still haven't heard back. It would be a shame if they stopped sending girls, I have always had a great experience when i booked with them.

It would appear that plans have changed as Halifax is once again missing from the destinations on the MGF website. Not sure what happened. Hopefully they send someone soon.

It would appear that MGF has Karla visiting Dec. 8-12.

I went to book with her last week and noticed the Hali slot gone. Seems were on the shit list again.