What kind of Super Hero would you be?

I would be Wonder Woman! Lynda Carter was so hot!

I'd like to change my outfit just by spinning around (a very important super power for the world, for sure!)

And originally in the story she is an amazon coming from Paradise Island.

I have no problem to believe it!

tt0074074

• Like 1

Ouuuuh very nice Kate !

You and I would fight - in a super sexy way, of course - for a cause (I don't know which one yet but probably you wanting to destroy the world and me wanting to save it, although it would be very stupid and naive of me...)

But I don't care. I am wonder woman. And I change my outfit whenever I want!

I would have the power to shoot bolts of lightning from my hands. I'm not too into dressing up, so think Brenan Mulray from Mutant X.

• Like 1

I want to be Pocahontas..

which isn't really a "super hero" per say but to me she is..

Going against the village for that John Smith mm

Hero!!

Almost died for what she wanted!

Hero!

Did I mention she's like one with the earth..

• Like 1

I would have to go with a more obscure lesser known Super Hero "Hitachi Man" you know the guy with the Magic Wand who travels the world bringing pleasure to women.

By day a mild mannered body massage appliance that hangs out in your night stand drawer just waiting to spring into action at the crack of Dawn or Susan or Cindy or (insert your name here) .....

This is no fair weather Super Hero in fact the wetter the better ... a Super Hero who is often referred to as a God as people often scream OH MY GOD repeatedly in his presence.

While most Super Hero's spring into action when they hear a lady scream Hitachi Man is much more intuitive and arrives before the arousal of need ... before the screaming starts and just as quickly as she cums* to appreciate him Hitachi Man disappears back into the night stands of the world patiently awaiting the next lady who is in need of good vibration.

You may ask is Hitachi Man like other Super Heros is there a calling card left at the scene of his daring deeds.... well of course there is always left behind wet sheets and women with amazing smiles.

See that is my type of Super Hero.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

If you have ever seen the movie Cinderella man its a story about a family that is very poor and the dad puts his life at risk returning to boxing to make a better life for his family. Its based on a true story. I was at the show with my two sons they where then 16 and 15 and we had a lot of difficult times. My 15 year old son turns to me after the show and says dad your our Cinderella man. Thinking of that to this day brings a tear to my eye

• Like 2

Dirty Harry

dirty-harry-punk.jpg

Not really a super hero per se, but think of everyone kept off the streets to keep the public safe

And insightful too. Too much sugar in his coffee was a clue that a hold up was taking place.Imagine that,ahead of his time. Sugar equals trouble;-)

RG

• Like 1

If you have ever seen the movie Cinderella man its a story about a family that is very poor and the dad puts his life at risk returning to boxing to make a better life for his family. Its based on a true story. I was at the show with my two sons they where then 16 and 15 and we had a lot of difficult times. My 15 year old son turns to me after the show and says dad your our Cinderella man. Thinking of that to this day brings a tear to my eye

Anytime our children think of us parents as Super Hero's it just confirms that we are doing something right in the most important job we will ever have.

• Like 3

Guest D***el B***e

I'm quite content being the folk hero that I am ... Daniel Boone! lol

Batman! Plain and simple! Think about it, what person doesn't want to be a billionaire who lives in a mansion with a secret passage way that hides a very interesting part of themselves? Lol

• Like 1

I kind of like Chris Evans reading of Captain America. Though when Black

Widow suggests seeing a girl in accounting, I would suggest she get naked

and teach me how to deal with "modern" girls.

• Like 1

Guest K***e D****ls

I'd be sexy and badass with incredible hair all the time and thigh high leather stiletto boots. What's my super power? Hmmm, I haven't thought that far ahead yet.. haha

I would be sorta like that Robin Hood guy with a little tweak.

I would rob from the rich !!! and after buying some beer and wine would spend the rest on my Cerb and Twitter lady friends. :)

Ya maybe that doesn't count as a superhero ?!?! ;)

• Like 4

Guest A**aTo**h

For me it would by Tony Stark, aka, Iron Man. Rich, single, all the toys, what's not to love!