Do we need more MA's in Ottawa East End?

Guest ****y1**2
Now ALO has a private location in Orleans

A private location in Orleans? I must be really losing it... do you have link or a contact number please and thank you?

Get the east end MA's busier and more will move there. We don't appear to have too many in central/west Ottawa as they're not leaving. Besides, if there's a deficit of MA's in the east end that doesn't necessarily mean there are too many in the west!

Location doesn't really matter to me (though rush hour timing does....) by the time I've driven to Kanata I'll gladly continue on to downtown or the east end.

• Like 3

CMJEast is starting to get less girls in the east again. Got to visit the east guys. If you want them to keep bringing the girls to the east. Good thing that Vibe is there also with very beautiful girls also.

• Like 1

I would love to have a very hot and excellent petite MA who is not far from the #14 bus in the Vanier downtown area, have trouble walking.

but I really enjoy xxoxxoxoo

• Like 1

I think the issue is also what you're looking for. In terms of Asian MAs or SPs, there is very little selection... Gatineau has a better line up than the east end for Asians....

How is the mileage at these massage places? I have never been, and debating if it's worth going. Also looking at how it compares price wise with an SP.