I totally see why girls do this ... of course C sounds more appealing than AA lol

Posted via Mobile Device

I wear a Bra all the time!!!!

Take it off for sex & showers !!

Guest l'm hoping them Not to be at my knees at 60 ...lol

I never tried a bra wich was not sexy. But maybe I should ... as long as I'll sleep alone :lol:

I wear a Bra all the time!!!!

Take it off for sex & showers !!

Guest l'm hoping them Not to be at my knees at 60 ...lol

Loll

I used to wear a bra all the time before I've been pregnant of my twins.

My boobs was still going down little bit ... so I'm not sure if it could really do a difference when we wear a bra or not all the time ...

Now, I wear a bra only in the day time ... my back is hurting when I wear a bra for a too long period.

Also, I know many guys who likes saggy boobs :boobeyes:

Our differences make us so desirable sometimes! ;)

** I always make the joke about it ... When I wake up in the morning, I can tell you the temperature of the floor! LOLLL **

Guest O***wa**W

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it is an old wives tale that bras prevent sagging. I have even read an article that wearing bras can speed up the process in some since it weakens the ligaments.

I've heard that too.. plus there's support for the theory that bras.. esp underwire bras block the lymphatic flow and may cause toxicity which leads to breast cancer.. haven't really looked into it because I'm not leaving my house without a bra on! But I take it off as soon as I get home for comfort reasons.

I'm not leaving my house without a bra on! But I take it off as soon as I get home for comfort reasons.

Omg, doesn't it feel soooo good when you take it off? It's like aaahhhhhh :bowdown:. I even say aaahhhhh out loud every time LOL!

Omg, doesn't it feel soooo good when you take it off? It's like aaahhhhhh :bowdown:. I even say aaahhhhh out loud every time LOL!

Ironically, the removal of a bra has the same effect on me... I often have a difficult time stifling the word "aaahhhhhh."

Ironically, the removal of a bra has the same effect on me... I often have a difficult time stifling the word "aaahhhhhh."

LOL! I just knew you'd chime in on this one ;). You're too funny :D.

LOL! I just knew you'd chime in on this one ;). You're too funny :D.

I can't help it... you left me an opening... ummm... geez... and that was inappropriate too.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Now you can turn an A cup into DDs and transport your favourite beverage for yourself and your friends!

The "WineRack", no not that kind of rack … it may look like an ordinary, unassuming sports bra but in fact it contains polyurethane bags that can be filled with up to 750ml of liquid, and even comes with a straw! You can’t make this stuff up. Not only is this a killer way to sneak lemonade around and keep cool, but it will also enhance your bra size. Of course, after a few sips, you will begin to deflate.

http://www.chipchick.com/2008/02/wine_rack_bra_hides_booze.html

WRSIDE.jpg

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/v/vspfiles/V4_Backup/winerack.asp

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it is an old wives tale that bras prevent sagging. I have even read an article that wearing bras can speed up the process in some since it weakens the ligaments.

Nice to know. I've been boucing around the city braless for the last two weeks on hot days. One day I just said I know they're not my 18yr old girls anymore but I should still love them anyways. I still got it or so I've been told.;)

Nice to know. I've been boucing around the city braless for the last two weeks on hot days. One day I just said I know they're not my 18yr old girls anymore but I should still love them anyways. I still got it or so I've been told.;)

Lexy now that would be pure heaven to see you bouncing around bra-less, a great refreshing sight to see to a "hot" day,yummy!:boobies: :mrgreen: