that often depends on the style as well. Both La Senza (now owned by Victoria's secret) and VS have as do other bra manufacturers push-up bras, demi cups etc.. so keeping that in mind makes a difference even at the same store.

But a proper fitting will tell you your real cup size and fitting into a different cup size somewhere else doesn't mean you've then changed cup size. I can squeeze therotically into a D cup as well.. looks bad though.

This is why many women are wearing the wrong size bra. They have no idea what size they actually are.. so it's really not their fault in such cases.. But I think Cowboy Kenny was talking about girls who outright lie and wear padded bras instead of just being honest about their size to being with.

Although, bra sizes can vary from store to store, I am pretty sure that is not what the cowboy was getting at.

If an sp is wearing a C-cup bra from the La Senza & wears a B-Cup bra from The Bay, that type of variance is not all that off from the sps actual cup size....I think the point he is trying to make is that there are a few sps who indicate that have a D cup, when in fact its probably a B cup....ESPECIALLY on CL, have not really seen that on here to be honest, BUT on CL, there are many who describe themselves as BUSTY when the pictures clearly shows they are not, ya I know, this coming from a girl who has ginorm boobs, however, I am in no way using mine as a comparison, we all have different views on shapes & sizes, But to me personally, if someone is to describe themselves as busty, its should be because you are actually busty, not because you have a bust lol

That tactic is equivalent to me trying to indicate that my body is slim, petite, tight & toned..LOL !!!

Mind you I am sure a hobbiest would be less reluctant to be with a slim girl who lied about her cup size than a bigger sp who lied about her entire body shape...:D

Guest c******n****h

I would think that in some cases, listing a larger breast size is really no different that listing one's age lower than it actually is. It is strictly a marketing tool hoping to attract a wider clientele base.

I found a video on Youtube wich is funny to see about our own perception of ourself ...

really like this video also ...

• Like 1

I love that show! awesome to watch women who hate their bodies transform into self confident sexy women. Just goes to show you that attitude is the sexiest part of a woman :boobies:

I followed the directions as stated earlier! I have a 32" ribs with 36" around the bust! Now according to the charts I would be a 32"D. But if I put on a D cup bra, I swim in it! I over fill a B cup, and just barely fit into a C. Please advise what size am I?????

Thanks,

A generous handsize???

I followed the directions as stated earlier! I have a 32" ribs with 36" around the bust! Now according to the charts I would be a 32"D. But if I put on a D cup bra, I swim in it! I over fill a B cup, and just barely fit into a C. Please advise what size am I?????

Thanks,

Are you in fact putting on a 32D or a 36D in that scenario? That's why I go with the ribcage measurement plus 5.. that's the proper way in my understanding of it.. so you are a 36A .. roughly.. but I think you're probably measuring wrong.. I would suggest you get someone else to do the measurements of you.

Are you in fact putting on a 32D or a 36D in that scenario? That's why I go with the ribcage measurement plus 5.. that's the proper way in my understanding of it.. so you are a 36A .. roughly.. but I think you're probably measuring wrong.. I would suggest you get someone else to do the measurements of you.

Actually it was a 32D, and if I put on any bra over a 34" rib cage I fall out! I have tiny ribs. I have settled between a 32B-32C depending on make.

well that size is about as hard to find as mine I bet.. man I wish bra manufacturers would up their variety...

It is, I wish they would make 1/2 cup sizes that would be AWSOME too. Like a B and a 1/2. haha Then I would not have over flowing issues or swimming issues.

Guest O***wa**W

I have H cup breasts, and have regularily had men not believe me, and check my bras when they come. I imagine a lot of women lie about thier breast size, just as a lot of men lie about thier penis size, assuming no one will notice.

I had one bad experience where a potential client said he had been with a woman with H cups before, and they were nothing like mine, and so I must be lying. I told him I knew my size, I was professionally fitted, but that, surprise!, all breasts, even of the same size, look different. Especially if hers were fake and mine are real. He got so testy about it, I told him to stop contacting me.

But men should be aware of how faulty bra sizing is. Every store and company measured differently and two c cup bras can be vastly different sizes. And of course, shape matters, as does if the breast is natural.

Before I knew better, I would go to normal lingerie stores and get told I was a DDD, because that is the largest they carry and they want to make the sale.

Yes.. you are right.. it's very tricky. I used to buy 42DD and then take 4 inches out of the back of it with my sewing machine to turn it into a 38F. I wasn't able to afford the luxury of spending 180 bucks on a bra at that time.

So confusing to women never mind men.. why does the cup size change when the band size does. Who designed this dumb form of measurement.. so complicated.

I had one bad experience where a potential client said he had been with a woman with H cups before, and they were nothing like mine, and so I must be lying.

I find this mind-boggling that someone would quibble with you over this. Once a lady is bigger than a double d, what does it matter if she's a E, F, G, or H...like c'mon we're talking the land of the giants here. What do some of these guys want?

I think he was just being a jerk.

Before I knew better, I would go to normal lingerie stores and get told I was a DDD, because that is the largest they carry and they want to make the sale.

I do exactly the same ... I never found a bra of my "perfect fit" size ...

So, I prefere to advertise the size of my bra than what I am supposed to wear ...

Anyway, when man like them big ...

well, I never had any complaints :mrgreen:

listen.. I've had more than 2 guys show up at my door and say my hair wasn't dark enough.. and walk away.. so some losers will quibble about literally anything!

My hair is medium brown but looks much darker in some photos.. yeesh.

Vero you look like an H to me.. for HELL ya!!!

Vero you look like an H to me.. for HELL ya!!!

:mrgreen: I'll know it when I'll go to the Marianne's boutique ...

I have big ones ... I know loll :oops:

Guest O***wa**W
:mrgreen: I'll know it when I'll go to the Marianne's boutique ...

I have big ones ... I know loll :oops:

Thats where I go. Much better service there then at Brachic, IMHO. Expensive though. A girl with 38C cup breasts can get a bra for under 20$ no problem, whereas I have to spend over 100$. Bummer.

Usually when a client shows up at the door .

I hear , ohhhhh Just like the pictures .....

But on the note of what started this post .....

is who care .... B - C - D .... we're all beautiful

so are our BREAST !!:boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes::boobeyes:

I'm a 34B and have been advertised as such... It has been tempting to boost that up to a C because it seems as though men are into larger breasts, so I can see why girls do this. However its really not fair to the customer who are paying for a particular fantasy girl. Padded bras however.. no shame in those! ;)

Hey girls ... Addition-Elle just received the "G" and "H" sizes in a new model of bra.

Finally bought my first "perfect fit" bra!!! Youppi!!!! So now I know that I'm a "42G" ... I will change this information soon on my website. :cool:

I get my Sports Bra's there ... There NOT sexy .

DAM there comfortable !!! I even wear it to bed .

If l'm NOT working that my BRA .

I got a Corset from there too ..!!

Not really a BBW. But l'm l'm up top

Vero , I love the Bra's there

Hey girls ... Addition-Elle just received the "G" and "H" sizes in a new model of bra.

Finally bought my first "perfect fit" bra!!! Youppi!!!! So now I know that I'm a "42G" ... I will change this information soon on my website. :cool:

I get my Sports Bra's there ... There NOT sexy .

DAM there comfortable !!! I even wear it to bed .

If l'm NOT working that my BRA .

I got a Corset from there too ..!!

Not really a BBW. But l'm l'm up top

Vero , I love the Bra's there

I never tried a bra wich was not sexy. But maybe I should ... as long as I'll sleep alone :lol: