I've noticed in my travels, espcially more recently that many ladies, even a few here on cerb promote or list there cup size inaccurately. It makes me wonder why ? Given the nature of the activities we pursue here the truth eventualy comes out or rather off. I recently met with a provider who promoted her self as a B-38, what I like to think of as a nice handful, upon arrival her description matched up until the padded push up bra was removed to reveal the fact that she was more like an A 32, essentially just nipple.

This is not to say that I did not enjoy my time with her, but felt a little cheated as I did not get my handful that I was hoping for. I like breasts, breast of all sizes and shapes, some days I like to admire and play with B's and C's other days when I'm feeling more adventurous, a D or Double D may be in order and I certainly do love playtime with an A cup girl from time to time as well. But I think it's only fair that I be the one to decide and shouldn't have to be disappointed. Don't tell me what I want to hear, tell me what I need to know.

I could go around stuffing my drawers with a few socks and tell people my buckaroo is 10.5 inches long and round like a can of tuna, but why would I. Eventually the truth would be discovered. We guys are driven on visuals and tangables and while it might seem petty it does make a difference. I'm not interested in what your padded bra size is made to make you look like, I wanna know what your actual breast size is.

I'm asking the question as to why the need to fib about the measurements and to the clients do you feel cheated or disappointed when things are not as the appear to be ?

Is the (B) cup half full or half empty

half-full-half-empty.png

• Like 1

The cup size is based on the bra we wear frequently each bra manufactor has thier own sizing guide.

For me from LA Senza I am a 34C or 32D bra. and even with what I purchase from La Senza each bra I buy varies in size, style and cups.

Then there is purchasing from La Vie En Rose I am a 32D their 34C bras do not fit me properly.

It also goes with shoe sizes depending on the manufactor and thier sizing system. I am an 8 in more shoes, but some I could be a 7, 7.5 or 9 no one out there makes their garments the same.

Oh I understand that it varries from one manufacturer to another but that's easily determined by averaging it out, and in both your cases if you listed your cup size as a C the little bit extra would not offend, but when there's something missing as in the example I stated from a B-38 to A-32, I don't think theres any good reason for such misrepresentation.

BTW if any of you ladies are unsure or uncertain about your size or would like a second opinion, I'm available for consultation, free of charge of course!

p3-minki.jpg

Riley...you beat me to the punch!

I list my size as 36c....that is the size that most frequently fits!

Since the last year my breast changed drastically in size I went from an A right to C/D cup mother nature is awful soemtimes.

Guys assume I am a C cup, or some are mean enough to point out my bigger breast. I know I have one breast bigger then othere I see mybody daily.

I don't need a client telling me what is wrong wtih it. in the middle of sex.

After having spent 3 years working in the Lingerie Department at The Bay, I know my bras, and how they are supposed to fit. A proper fitting bra can actually improve your posture, is healthier for your breasts, makes you look better in clothes and can even make it appear as if you've lost weight! I believe many women are unaware of the damage they do to their breast tissue by stuffing them into bras that don't properly fit.

By the law of measurement, the way a bra is supposed to be designed size-wise goes like this...

1.) The band around the ribcage is measured with a tape measure, to comfortably, but firmly sit under the breasts, at the top of the ribcage. This results in 32, 34, 36, 38, 40....

2.) Next, the tape measure is placed around the fullest part of the breast, while wearing a bra.

3.) Finally, you take the fullest breast measurement and subtract your ribcage measurement from it. The difference in inches, represents your CUP SIZE. For example. You measure 36 inches around your ribcage, and your fullest breast measurement is 40, there exists 5 inches difference between the two measurements. This would be a 36DD, which I happen to naturally be. To determine your own CUP SIZE, you use the following 'standard' size chart.

1" difference A Cup

2" difference B Cup

3" C Cup

4" D Cup

5" DD Cup

6" DDD or E Cup

And so on....

I hope that helps some women out there who may be sporting '4 boobs' because half their breast isn't covered by their bra and the cup size is too small. Don't be dismayed by whatever your measurements reveal. Luckily these days, there are beautiful bras available for every size. Healthy breasts to all! (.)(.) :boobies:

• Like 4

I rather say that I have a perfect handsize... No waste, just enough... In fact, my bras are more AA to B (34). Also my body is changing (ouch!), and it might be different during different time of the month...

But still a perfect handsize...

Since we're on the topic, I just want to say that the number part of a bra size is the measurement of the ribcage (as the lovely Soleil said :)). I've seen women advertise themselves as 48DD (no joke), thinking it sounds better cause the number is higher. Ummm...no. You're saying you have a HUGE ribcage that would be disproportionate to your cup size! I advertise as a 38DD but I think my cup size might actually be a bit bigger seeing as "my cup runneth over" most of the time lol!

Guest cour**eyw**

Thanks Soliel! I measured mine under your guidelines, and it works! I would agree with all the other ladies that it is dependent on the company, or brand, as well as a ladies own hormonal cycle. I always showcase my chest, so people can see for themselves, but still I wasn't tooo positive what my cup size was, as it seems to fluctuate given the make of the bra as well as the fact that I'm still a growing young lady. AS a result of my own confusion I sometimes post ads saying C(sometimes D) cup. Pictures work the best as accurate advertising though, I'd say...:boobies:

All this talk about :boobeyes: is really making me horny :jackoff: I love all sizes of breasts. I don't really pay a whole lot of attention to the size as advertised. I like to explore a woman's body from head to toe anyways, lots of foreplay:cooter::69::bjs::boobies:

Additional Comments:

I advertise as a 38DD but I think my cup size might actually be a bit bigger seeing as "my cup runneth over" most of the time lol!

Your breasts Ava, I would like to see "runneth over me":D

• Like 1

Your breasts Ava, I would like to see "runneth over me":D

Anytime, Pete :)! The girls are ready and waiting ;).:boobies:

I agree that a lot women (and men's magazines!) lie and it really distorts men's perceptions. I've had men guess that I'm 95 pounds, 36C while I'm actually 115 pounds 34B. It is quite obvious to me that I'm neither 95 pounds, nor a C cup! This makes me think they've seen a SP who promoted herself as slimmer and with larger breasts.

I salute cowboy for bringing up this most touchy ( pun intended) of subjects, and I thank Soleil for the lesson in fitting. Without a doubt it was a part of my education that was samefully neglected in school. It should be manditory, at least for young ladies but also for interrested young men.

I am amazed that the subject that cowboy brought-up hasn't spurred more comments from other hobbyests out there. A few months ago I had a meeting with a young lady. She advertised herself as a " D" cup. Not that breast size means that much to me. I like them all, and in reality am more interrested in nipples size, reactivity and sensativity( sorry this sound a little more clinical than I intended). Anyway when she met me at the door I was interrested to find that she was indeed a spinner. D cups and a spinner, it wasn't adding up to me but the clothing she wore may not have been revealing the whole truth so I let it slide for the the moment.

A little later as we sat having a glass of wine and discussing our possible mutual interrests ( there weren't many) I asked if she would take off some of her cloths so I could better appreciate her body. She responded immediately by pulling off her top. This revealed what I suspected earlier , she really didn't have a D cup ( not that it mattered). Shortly there after she doffed the bra. There it was , I mean there they were a nice pair of B cup breasts, dark nipples and somewhat errect. I couldn't help myself. I said " they are not D size breasts" She responded " yes they are" . I reply " maybe a C" ( and I know I was giveing her more that the benifit of the doubt) . She looked down at her own chest and said " No, they are D size" I let it drop. In their own right they were perfectly fine and as it later turned they were quite a bit of fun to play with.

But this is my point; like Cowboy I wonder why a lot of ladies want to embelish the truth reguarding the size of their breasts. It seems so pointless.

Additional Comments:

I salute cowboy for bringing up this most touchy ( pun intended) of subjects, and I thank Soleil for the lesson in fitting. Without a doubt it was a part of my education that was samefully neglected in school. It should be manditory, at least for young ladies but also for interrested young men.

I am amazed that the subject that cowboy brought-up hasn't spurred more comments from other hobbyests out there. A few months ago I had a meeting with a young lady. She advertised herself as a " D" cup. Not that breast size means that much to me. I like them all, and in reality am more interrested in nipples size, reactivity and sensativity( sorry this sound a little more clinical than I intended). Anyway when she met me at the door I was interrested to find that she was indeed a spinner. D cups and a spinner, it wasn't adding up to me but the clothing she wore may not have been revealing the whole truth so I let it slide for the the moment.

A little later as we sat having a glass of wine and discussing our possible mutual interrests ( there weren't many) I asked if she would take off some of her cloths so I could better appreciate her body. She responded immediately by pulling off her top. This revealed what I suspected earlier , she really didn't have a D cup ( not that it mattered). Shortly there after she doffed the bra. There it was , I mean there they were a nice pair of B cup breasts, dark nipples and somewhat errect. I couldn't help myself. I said " they are not D size breasts" She responded " yes they are" . I reply " maybe a C" ( and I know I was giveing her more that the benifit of the doubt) . She looked down at her own chest and said " No, they are D size" I let it drop. In their own right they were perfectly fine and as it later turned they were quite a bit of fun to play with.

But this is my point; like Cowboy I wonder why a lot of ladies want to embelish the truth reguarding the size of their breasts. It seems so pointless.

Luckily these days, there are beautiful bras available for every size. Healthy breasts to all! (.)(.) :boobies:

Heuuu ... not for my size sorry! Or if there's many nices bras for my size ... tell me WHERE!!! loll

I really have a hard time to find "chic" and sexy bras ... and if I found even just a bra which have also the g-string to fit with it ... it's a miracle!!

They've stop making nice g-string for bigger woman ... when I find one ... it's always in cotton! pffffff! ugly thing!!

As for bras it's always the same style since many years!

For my part, I know that my bras is too tight for my boobs ... 42DDD is tight enough to my boobs pop out ... and 44DDD is not enough tight around the ribcage so it doesn't fit well. Obviously, I need a 42E but never found one anywhere.

I know some girls who's thinking that if they put A cup on their ad they never gonna have clients ... so it's easy to understand why they put a "B" cup on it ... It's not fair for the client ... but they still do it.

Men as a rule are statistics driven.

We get excited when we see a 72" LED TV that is 1080i/p and 240mhz.

We admire a guy that can hit .400 in the course of a season.

We salivate over a vehicle that has 455 hp and can do 0-60 in 3.0 seconds.

So when a woman says she is a 36DD or a 28k (there will be a link later)... our interests are piqued. It's not that a "k" cup guarantees a better experience than an "a"... it's just that there is a reasonable expectation that when you arrive at the moment of unveiling, you won't be disappointed by the outcome.

All that being said... meh. I know for me, I would much rather be with someone that has a stunning personality than a perfect pair (natural or reconstructed) of breasts. I have run the gamut on sizes, shapes and mismatched pairs... it doesn't matter.

Now for the promised link. BBC ran a documentary series a few years back on the body and body image. The first documentary was entitled "My Big Breasts and Me"... it runs 56 minutes so it is not for the faint of heart, but it gives a fascinating view on the pitfalls of having a large bust....

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000106762/BBC-My-Big-Breasts-and-Me

vero...so true...all the cute sexy bras are made for little titties...where is the justice? I am not even that big but find that I need the old maid bras to get the proper support. Where is the justice in a world that covets an ample chest?

Meg, Veronique... watch the video, you are not alone!

Actually there are several versions of measuring charts. By Soleil's method I'm a 36J or something.. In many charts the band measurement comes from the ribcage measurement plus 5 inches.. ie my ribcage is 35.. +5 is 40. my full bust measurement is 45.. so 10 inches difference from my ribcage.. the cup however is measured from the 45 minus the 40.. creating again 5 inches difference. so DD. However in reality I cannot fit into a 40DD bra so most charts are indeed wrong. I'm a 38F or a 40DDD.measure.jpg

An alternate way to get the band size is to measure around the back and up over the top of the boobs. like so.. you do not add 5 inches to the measurement for the band.. and in this case I measure 40 inches.. so it's the same result.

supremesizing.gif

The confusion often lies in 1) the improper bra size being worn. ie.. wearing a size 34D if you are actually 34B no more makes you a D cup than does wearing a shoe that's 2 sizes too big.. or small and you girls who lie know who you are...

2) the girl who's a 34 D is much smaller in size of resultant breast than a 38D... this is confusing.. but both are still D! My proper bra size is 38E or 38F depending on the manufacturer.. but if I go to a bigger band size I'm a 40DD or 40DDD and they are cheaper to buy.. while not fitting as well (too loose in the back)

Previous to La Senza coming out with what I wear now.. 38E or 40E in the comfort style I had to usually stop in the U.S. and or buy a 40DDD and alter it at my sewing machine..not fun. here is La Senza's measuring chart http://www.lasenza.com/eng/customerServiceKnow/sizeCharts.cfm?&var=d&ckey=CA

They use the ribcage Plus 5 inches method

I've often thought boobs should be measured in ml.. displace a certain amount of water in a giant measuring cup and voila! volume vs inches :boobeyes:

vero...so true...all the cute sexy bras are made for little titties...where is the justice? I am not even that big but find that I need the old maid bras to get the proper support. Where is the justice in a world that covets an ample chest?

Believe it or not, I've had a lot of luck with the bras at Wal-Mart. The "George" brand bras are surprisingly comfy and incredibly affordable, starting at $9. You can also find a line called "Curvations" that specializes in bigger sizes. If you ever take a trip over the border, the Wal-Marts in the States have a huge selection of bigger sized bras :boobies:.

Believe it or not, I've had a lot of luck with the bras at Wal-Mart. The "George" brand bras are surprisingly comfy and incredibly affordable, starting at $9. You can also find a line called "Curvations" that specializes in bigger sizes. If you ever take a trip over the border, the Wal-Marts in the States have a huge selection of bigger sized bras :boobies:.

Yup! for sure.. I even get some online at marks and spencer. Got a gorgeous cherry bra with black lace trim and panty set.. as well as a leopard print set. both sets in 38F! reasonably priced ones that were on sale but then of course there are shipping charges.. more than makes up for it when you consider how lame most of the styles are here.

Additional Comments:

Heuuu ... not for my size sorry! Or if there's many nices bras for my size ... tell me WHERE!!! loll

Go to Marianne's in westgate mall.. they have great bathing suits too! 613-722-6614

Soleil' instructions for sizeing a ladies' bra reminded me of another story. A little over a year ago I was staying in TO for a couple of days and decided to explore some of that city's cultural diversity. I made an appointment withan asian lady for outcall to my hotel room.

When she arrived I saw that she was quite tall even allowing for the calf length high heal boots that she was wearing. She also seemed quite well endowed in the chest. This was a little contrary to what I came to expect in a asian S.P.

I took her coat , we kissed and then sat down on the couch for a conversation. After a bit I asked her if she would remove her top. I wanted to get a better look at her breasts.

She was wearing a pretty bra, full rounded C cup , that completely encase her breasts(no cleavage showing).Things proceeded and after a little while she removed the bra.

I thought my eyes would bug-out and it was all that I could do not to "do a doubletake"

Encased in that pretty C cup bra was a pair of lovely B size breasts but what really made my eyes pop were the nipples at the end of each breast. They were dark, large and errect and they extended a full inch (that is 2.5cm for you young folk).

According to Soleil's formula she was doing exactly right. Measure the difference between the chest circumference and the chest/breast circumference at the fullest part of the breast and calculate the cup size.

Seeing as I am a nipple man,I had a perfectly wonderful afternoon but I have often thought of those B size breasts bouncing around in a padded C size cup.

According to Ms. Soleil's "law of proper bra fitting", I actually a 40B, but I can fit into La Senza's 38B bras. The important thing is that I am a B.

However, if I wanted to "cheat", I could squeeze into a 36C and use Riley's argument about different manufacturers. But if I advertised as a C, I would ultimately disappoint someone out there who prefer a bit fuller cup.

Truth be known, I'm a B and have come to realize there a lot of gentlemen who think that's just fine a dandy. :boobies: or :boobeyes:- so many choices, "t'its great!!"

Just like some men are conscientious about the size of their dicks, some women believe men will like them better if their boobs are bigger - which is not always true.

I also think some ladies believe most guys don't know any better, which I believe is a bit of an insult. As we know from reading posts on CERB, there are many booby experts about.

The only thing I would say to the lady with the A cup - do the right thing and change your description - you might be glad you did when those guys who like small boobs come calling.

Additional Comments:

Riley...you beat me to the punch!

I list my size as 36c....that is the size that most frequently fits!

But you could probably fit into 34D and get away with it...But you know what...they look delicious either way.

This breast talk is really taking its toll on me,:jackoff: mouth full,hand full, big breasts,small breasts it ALL really good in my books! but keep the posts cumming ladies, love it. I'm learning the finer points on a fine fitting a bra! But I really like when the bra is OFF:boobeyes::boobies:

Old Dog, couldn't agree with you more.... Even though I am a self-confessed 'Breast-man'....

All that being said... meh. I know for me, I would much rather be with someone that has a stunning personality than a perfect pair (natural or reconstructed) of breasts. I have run the gamut on sizes, shapes and mismatched pairs... it doesn't matter.

PP - you said it...

This breast talk is really taking its toll on me,:jackoff: mouth full,hand full, big breasts,small breasts it ALL really good in my books!

For my part, I know that my bras is too tight for my boobs ... 42DDD is tight enough to my boobs pop out ... and 44DDD is not enough tight around the ribcage so it doesn't fit well. Obviously, I need a 42E but never found one anywhere.why they put a "B" cup on it ... It's not fair for the client ... but they still do it.

Talk to Carrie :boobeyes: Moon :butt: - she's an avid shopper and has good luck in the past in getting larger, nice looking bras!