Maybe this request is too 'soft' for CERB, but here goes...

I am looking for a Snuggle Provider :oops:

Do any ladies provide such a service, like a 2hour movie snuggle with some smootchin n giggles while whispering sweet nothings. Light stuff. (You know, sorta like when in HS.)

Please feel free to PM me for more details, your rates, recos, knock-knock jokes or what-have-you.

Not to say it's for tonight (which it could be), but something that can be planned for another evening.

I look forward to seeing what the market has to say :) as I have never seen this advertised before *crosses-fingers* :-D

I'm with you on this one. I did see one lady advertise "Social Time" on her menu. I was looking for company, conversation and a drink, no physical contact. Maybe it'll catch on.

Many ladies offer social time at around 150/hr.. if a particular lady interests you just ask. Then if it ends up in the bedroom you're back to the regular rate :)

Maybe this request is too 'soft' for CERB, but here goes...

I am looking for a Snuggle Provider :oops:

Do any ladies provide such a service, like a 2hour movie snuggle with some smootchin n giggles. Light stuff. You know, sorta like in HS.

Please feel free to PM me for more details, your rates, recos, knock-knock jokes or what-have-you.

Not to say it's for tonight (which it could be), but something that can be planned for another evening.

I look forward to seeing what the market has to say :) as I have never seen this advertised before *crosses-fingers* :-D

I can only speak for myself, but I would definitely be interested in a date like this. I consider my GFE very realistic in the sense that I like to be more sensual than sexual. With GFE I feel it is more about the experience than the actions... so my GFE often includes cuddling, kissing, light touching. As for snuggling up under a blanket, watching a movie together, stealing kisses and gentle caresses in between scenes... sounds like a perfect date to me! ;)

Well, I was also thinking, during these recessionary times and with the enjoyment in the variety of life (that is, not to always have to have sexual relations (I can't believe I just typed that :S)), it could fill time for SPs/clients whom don't have as full of a schedule as they may used to have. Maybe not make/spend as much, but something is better than nothing I guess.

And as for myself, aside from hobbying the 'usual' way, I find there would be nights I would be just as happy chillin and chattin with a nice, interesting, alluring, sexy lady. Who knows, while in the market for a new regular, I may find someone really nice to establish a rapport with :)

*takes another sip of wine* and cont...

As I also think about this, for me, the biggest sex organ is the brain.

Often an hour of 'foreplay' isn't long enough to get to know someone. Thus, I would like to get to know someone more first before maybe 'taking it to the next level'. Yes, sometimes on a hot n bothered day, a quick wham bam TYVM ma'am works, but not every day. Guys have feelin's too ya'know! :razz: lol ;)

I can only speak for myself, but I would definitely be interested in a date like this. I consider my GFE very realistic in the sense that I like to be more sensual than sexual. With GFE I feel it is more about the experience than the actions... so my GFE often includes cuddling, kissing, light touching. As for snuggling up under a blanket, watching a movie together, stealing kisses and gentle caresses in between scenes... sounds like a perfect date to me! ;)

I also like this approach: having a good time in good company, relaxing, and that may lead to more... My experiences with SP were some times very sexual oriented, but some times more on the sensual side of the GFexperience. When I take an appt. with a SP, I want to be with her, the whole person, and have a good time, in every sense.

Too bad you are in Halifax, PorcelainPunk; some Ottawa men would appreciate.;-)

Many of us ladies offer this...like Carrie said just ask...Gfe is not just about sex..it's about having fun and enjoying each others company. I have had appointments where we just sat and talked...or went to the movies,motorbike rides etc...so don't be shy..just ask the lady of your choice..

kisses,

Emma

Many ladies offer social time at around 150/hr.. if a particular lady interests you just ask. Then if it ends up in the bedroom you're back to the regular rate :)

exactly :-)

exactly :-)

I've seen 'social' rates anywhere from $75 to $200/hr, depending on the lady. Some ads stating the rate is for coffee chat or bar intros. I've also seen $150 (and cheaper) for an hour of massage and a release (non oral), but I am talking a lot less 'work' than a massage for an hour. No release even involved, just some snuggles and a movie. Some ads have FS at $200 an hour, so I am not sure where this may land in terms of a price range, but I am sure competition would vary and the market would find a place for such a niche.

Now, if she takes it to the bedroom, then I will charge my regular rate! :razz:

Guest S***dst***

I was very happy to see this thread to be honest.

I find a lot of newer providers, and some who use agencies, often skip out on this important part of an encounter.

As stated in a previous post (I can't recall which atm) I find this portion of an encounter to be the most fulfilling part of the entire rendez-vous.

As for any helpful info on this, the ladies have said it best; as per usual.

However on our end, it may also come off as us trying to "negotiate" rates. While not the intent, I'm sure missunderstanding are likely going to be a hobbyiest biggest concern; trying to get a friend instead of a Girl out of a Girlfriend experience.

Maybe that's just me thinking too much *shrug*

Chatting and cuddling is my favourite! I especially like watching horror movies for the added snuggling.

I'm absolutely up for something like this, so PM me if anyone is interested.

Too bad you are in Halifax, PorcelainPunk; some Ottawa men would appreciate.;-)

I will we "working" on getting this young lass up our way- I feel privileged to be one of the first SPs this remarkable young lady she contacted when she was first getting in the business and actually followed some of our advice. I believe she would be capable of bringing a few gentlemen here to their knees.

Getting back to the original thread....I see nothing wrong with an SP offering different "packages" and cudding etc. is definitely an option with me. Like Erin, I wouldn't mind watching a movie, but horror or blood and guts are not my genre.

I I'm sure missunderstanding are likely going to be a hobbyiest biggest concern; trying to get a friend instead of a Girl out of a Girlfriend experience.

Maybe that's just me thinking too much *shrug*

Nope... not thinking too much. This is exactly my concern and I've seen it happen to girls who offer the social time and get it blurred.

Social time is still a girls time and ask what she charges for it when you've decided on the scenario and be sure how long you're booking for!

Now, if she takes it to the bedroom, then I will charge my regular rate! :razz:

Also decide in advance if you want to book for bedroom time. ie.. 2 hrs social time/rate, 1 hr bedroom time/rate. If you're going to joke about charging her for bedroom time you won't be taken at all seriously.

Cuddleing and chatting are wonderfull ways to spend some time together, so's walking arm in arm and takeing in this great little city. Ottawa's a fun place if you know where to look and have someone engaging to explore with. I'm happy to play tour guide from time to time.

Social time is still a girls time and ask what she charges for it when you've decided on the scenario and be sure how long you're booking for!

Well, this is an in-between of 'social' time and 'sexual' time, but to use the great word others have, its like 'sensual' time, thus the play on words for 'Snuggle Provider'. (Which is unlike someone who is strictly a MP (which I'll get to this later), as no massage would be required.)

As an example, polite conversation while spooning topless, rub her belly and caress her arms, hips and legs, hold hands while kissing the nape of the neck between scenes of a movie and giggles, maybe at most touch a boob.

Another service niche to the overall industry, like any other niche/fetish out there is they way I see it. No different than other items ladies list on their menus with varying price structures relative to the demand of the service.

...and asking about the scenario, rates and agreeing on time is what it's all about :smile: thus here I am.

I would like to sincerely thank all the nice people who PMed with all their positive replies and support, rates and desires to enjoy similar company, and will get back to each and every one of you later this evening when I get back home, but for now, I have to address the very serious matter of below:

Also decide in advance if you want to book for bedroom time. ie.. 2 hrs social time/rate, 1 hr bedroom time/rate. If you're going to joke about charging her for bedroom time you won't be taken at all seriously. You are indeed barking up the wrong tree and looking for a friend you can manipulate in my opinion...rather than honestly paying a girl a fair rate for her time.

only saying this because I saw it happen very recently!

I am very disappointed a veteran and respected member such as yourself (whom I have never met before, online or off) would so blatantly slander someone (me! :-( ) and make such unprovoked, unwarranted and untrue accusations.

You are indeed barking up the wrong tree and looking for a friend you can manipulate in my opinion...rather than honestly paying a girl a fair rate for her time.

I am most definitely NOT looking to 'indeed' 'manipulate' anyone and find your remarks offensive to not only myself, but all men. (Is this how you view all men, whether you do business with them or not?) I find this sad and disturbing, and I hope the Moderator with review this and take the appropriate action to the Zero Tolerance CERB has demonstrated in keeping this forum a respectful community. (It even says below the title of this section 'No negative comments'.)

I can say I have always paid 'honestly' the rate which a lady has requested for her company, which is not something I can say for all the people I have met since starting hobbying. I have had many people renege on negotiated services, time and rates, leaving rushed and without performing. (...but I don't paint everyone with the same brush as you have done here). Thus, my attempt here to get to know someone a bit first before sinking 1000s of dollars (which I have been known to do in 1 evening) into spending time with someone I will thoroughly enjoy as much as they honestly would too. (Is that too crazy?)

only saying this because I saw it happen very recently!

Your pre-emptive attempt at trying to justify your slanderous comments (or as your called it, your 'opinion', vs. being any matter of fact) tells me you know, on some level, that you were projecting your defensiveness on me (for a negative experience you suffered elsewhere) for something you know I have never done (which is manipulate anyone). You may have me confused for someone else.

While I too appreciate your concern for the ladies, I do not feel what you have done here helps make things any better for anyone.

Please clarify your statement, as I would like to believe it was a momentary lapse of judgment which I do not believe is how you truly feel against me or all men - only trying to manipulate you (or at least, I'm Not! If starting this thread is seen as an attempt to manipulate you, then I am sorry, but you have mistaken the spirit and intent of my discussion).

It is with a heavy-heart I even have to make such a reply as this, but feel I am forced to do so with your false and misleading defamation of my character. I know who I am, and what you describe is not me.

If anything, I would like to solve this matter amicable, and let this serve as an example of making lemonade out of lemons by showing others this type of language on CERB is not appreciated nor desired nor tolerated, but can be overcome in a sensible way.

If someone has truly 'manipulated' you, then there is a section for posting such warnings, and even for SPs - a private section you have the privilege of having just for yourselves. (I just hope statements as yours above are not the norm, but the rare exception to being a mistake.)

I look forward to your hearing back from you at your convenience.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

PS: Telling jokes is one way I can find someone I like - what can I say, I like ladies with a sense of humour similar to mine ;) as I find laughter is the 2nd best medicine :-D

PPS: To hijack this thread back on topic, Does anyone have any Movie Recos for such an occasion?

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
.... I am talking a lot less 'work' .... so I am not sure where this may land in terms of a price range ....

I'd guess that some ladies would consider your scenario to be less "work"; some would consider it to be more work; some will just not believe there is a real difference between the two, either in substance or in amount of work. Depends on the person, her outlook, and her preferences.

.... However on our end, it may also come off as us trying to "negotiate" rates...

Yup!

... Social time is still a girls time and ask what she charges for it when you've decided on the scenario and be sure how long you're booking for! ...

Yup Yup!!

Well, this is an in-between of 'social' time and 'sexual' time, but to use the great word others have, its like 'sensual' time, thus the play on words for 'Snuggle Provider'. (Which is unlike someone who is strictly a MP (which I'll get to this later), as no massage would be required.)

As an example, polite conversation while spooning topless, rub her belly and caress her arms, hips and legs, hold hands while kissing the nape of the neck between scenes of a movie and giggles, maybe at most touch a boob.

Another service niche to the overall industry, like any other niche/fetish out there is they way I see it. No different than other items ladies list on their menus with varying price structures relative to the demand of the service.

...and asking about the scenario, rates and agreeing on time is what it's all about :smile: thus here I am.

I would like to sincerely thank all the nice people who PMed with all their positive replies and support, rates and desires to enjoy similar company, and will get back to each and every one of you later this evening when I get back home, but for now, I have to address the very serious matter of below:

I am very disappointed a veteran and respected member such as yourself (whom I have never met before, online or off) would so blatantly slander someone (me! :-( ) and make such unprovoked, unwarranted and untrue accusations.

I am most definitely NOT looking to 'indeed' 'manipulate' anyone and find your remarks offensive to not only myself, but all men. (Is this how you view all men, whether you do business with them or not?) I find this sad and disturbing, and I hope the Moderator with review this and take the appropriate action to the Zero Tolerance CERB has demonstrated in keeping this forum a respectful community. (It even says below the title of this section 'No negative comments'.)

I can say I have always paid 'honestly' the rate which a lady has requested for her time, which is not something I can say for all the people I have met since starting hobbying. I have had many people renege on negotiated services, time and rates, leaving rushed and without performing. (...but I don't paint everyone with the same brush as you have done here). Thus, my attempt here to get to know someone a bit first before sinking 1000s of dollars (which I have been know to do in 1 evening) into spending time with someone I will thoroughly enjoy as much as they honestly would too. (Is that too crazy?)

Your pre-emptive attempt at trying to justify your slanderous comments (or as your celled it, your 'opinion', vs. being any matter of fact) tells me you know, on some level, that you were projecting your defensiveness on me (for a negative experience you suffered elsewhere) for something you know I have never done (which is manipulate anyone). You may have me confused for someone else.

While I too appreciate your concern for the ladies, I do not feel what you have done here helps make things any better for anyone.

Please clarify your statement, as I would like to believe it was a momentary lapse of judgment which I do not believe is how you truly feel against me or all men - only trying to manipulate you (or at least, I'm Not! If starting this thread is seen as an attempt to manipulate you, then I am sorry, but you have mistaken the spirit and intent of my discussion).

It is with a heavy-heart I even have to make such a reply as this, but feel I am forced to do so with your false and misleading defamation of my character. I know who I am, and what you describe is not me.

If anything, I would like to solve this matter amicable, and let this serve as an example of making lemonade out of lemons by showing others this type of language on CERB is not appreciated nor desired nor tolerated, but can be overcome in a sensible way.

If someone has truly 'manipulated' you, then there is a section for posting such warnings, and even for SPs - a private section you have the privilege of having just for yourselves. (I just hope statements as yours above are not the norm, but the rare exception to being a mistake.)

I look forward to your hearing back from you at your convenience.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

PS: Telling jokes is one way I can find someone I like - what can I say, I like ladies with a sense of humour similar to mine ;) as I find laughter is the 2nd best medicine :-D

PPS: To hijack this thread back on topic, Does anyone have any Movie Recos for such an occasion?

Wow...

I really don't think she was attacking you.. I think she was making a statement. There are a handful of guys out there who seem much interested "making friends" more so than using our "services"..

I get that you were joking around with your comments, but it did come off to me as one of these people who's looking more for a friend or "free time"... not that you are, was just my first thought reading your posts...

I personally would never offer 'social time' to a new client.. I've done it before and it can turn into a big uncomfortable mess.

I don't really see the point of this thread at all.. There are girls who offer social time, and on other ladies sites I've read that state; "This is not an offer of prostitution, you are paying for time and companionship only."

Making this thread seems (to me,) to be more like a way of asking for lower prices because of lack of sexual services...

• Like 5

Making this thread seems (to me,) to be more like a way of asking for lower prices because of lack of sexual services...

I'd say lack of certain sexual services, seeing as it was stated that things such as being partially undressed, kissing and fondling would still be expected; which to me are sexual services. In my opinion, I don't think a lower rate should be expected or asked for just because there is no actual intercourse which is essentially the only thing that is eliminated in this scenario.

Many SPs charge for their time, not specific services. If a gentleman wants to use his time with an SP to just cuddle, great! But don't expect to pay less for it. That being said, at the end of the day, every lady has the right to choose what they will, and what they won't, do and how much they will charge for their services. They should never be made to feel like they should charge less than what they are asking because of the elimination of certain sex acts.

• Like 9

Sorry to step in here, but a lower rate because of "no sexual" service is not only common but has been endorsed by several well known SPs on this thread. That argument holds no water, "can open, worms everywhere." ;)

The point was made that there were some negative comments made about not only the gentleman in question but at any SP who might socially see their clients. Lots of insinuation about the motivation of the clients and the "professionalism" of those SPs. That has no place in this forum.

We are all adults here, and every SP is free to chose who they see and under what terms. For another to openly comment on their business practices or professionalism on here is against the spirit of the board. The comments directed at the client speak for themselves. If a client is taking advantage, being a pest or is a danger, the SPs have a private section of this board where they can inform or warn (although that is a harsh word) their colleagues or "sister's in arms". Just as the clients can use the "Bait and Switch" section.

I too, was appalled that an "until now" respected member of this board would make such comments in here. Perhaps those kind of views are best kept elsewhere, like someone's personal blog. Just my 2 cents, and if that is out of line than I apologize to the Mod in advance.

• Like 1

I don't really see the point of this thread at all.. There are girls who offer social time, and on other ladies sites I've read that state; "This is not an offer of prostitution, you are paying for time and companionship only."

In all fairness 'social time' isn't a well known concept especially if your initial bias of escorting is the common understanding that it is for sex only.

It is rare that a lady advertises this particular offering. I've only seen two in the last year, Victoria Jolie 9 rounds of golf and another SP's offer for 'blue smoke' (i.e. cigars).

To your point, this thread might also be asking if there is a different/lower compensation if there is a lack of sexual service and there was at least one reply indicating there is.

However it is also true that this does not imply all ladies should adhere to this and if they prefer to have the same compensation for any services so be it.

Additional Comments:

Sorry to step in here, but a lower rate because of "no sexual" service is not only common but has been endorsed by several well known SPs on this thread. That argument holds no water, "can open, worms everywhere." ;)

I'm with Ava Foxx on this one.....

Unfortunately the rule of the game changed when the statement

polite conversation while spooning topless

came into play. It is incredible rare to be in a social setting [1] and also topless.

Lets step back......what is the understanding of 'social time'. To me it implies things done in a social setting and that are socially acceptable in the public eye. Spooning topless crosses that boundary.

For me examples of social time would be dinner (and just dinner), movies, attending a theater/ballet play, shopping together, picnic in an open park.

[1] nudist friendly environment aside.

• Like 3

I will we "working" on getting this young lass up our way- I feel privileged to be one of the first SPs this remarkable young lady she contacted when she was first getting in the business and actually followed some of our advice. I believe she would be capable of bringing a few gentlemen here to their knees.

Aww, thanks "Auntie" Angela! lol. I am having a premonition... In my magic crystal ball, I see myself in Ottawa in the fall! (Hey, it kind of rhymes...:rolleyes:)

Additional Comments:

Unfortunately the rule of the game changed when the statement

came into play. It is incredible rare to be in a social setting [1] and also topless.

Lets step back......what is the understanding of 'social time'. To me it implies things done in a social setting and that are socially acceptable in the public eye. Spooning topless crosses that boundary.

For me examples of social time would be dinner (and just dinner), movies, attending a theater/ballet play, shopping together, picnic in an open park.

I agree as well... this is not really what I had in mind when I was reading or replying to this thread. I agree that the nudity does take it to a different level; then it's not really like social time/"first date" anymore (which is what I was picturing). I mean, I have gone on plenty of (personal) dates that didn't necessarily include a lot of kissing, and some with no kissing at all. To me that is the difference between social time and GFE. As the saying goes, "just my two cents". ;)

Aww, thanks "Auntie" Angela! lol. I am having a premonition... In my magic crystal ball, I see myself in Ottawa in the fall! (Hey, it kind of rhymes...:rolleyes:)

Well, thanks for your cristal ball, porcelainPunk, this fall will look very hot with you around. Looking forward to welcome you. :-P

Additional Comments:

Unfortunately the rule of the game changed when the statement came into play. It is incredible rare to be in a social setting [1] and also topless.

Agree - cuddling is one thing...but when original requirements start changing to include nudity and more physical touching, one needs to rethink the boundaries between "social" and "regular" time.

I, for one would make absolutely clear those terms are agreed upon before getting a price, so that there is no misunderstanding - lines can easily get blurred and then resentments can ensue if either party renegs on agreed services.

I believe BCB clarified those points somewhat. I do not pretend to speak for all SPS, but would suspect many would not be comfortable with this "gray" area between social and regular and would opt to just charge the same rate as "regular". And I believe it is not unreasonable to expect so.

My two cents.

It's obvious to me some people are only mixing apples with oranges and causing trouble, as enough people have PM'ed me with their rates and like-minded support for such a date. Keep saying 'social' time when I clarified the difference - go re-read my posts again and think about what is being said versus making presumptuous conclusions to anything.

Irregardless of liking the subject matter, if it's not your thing, then don't do it (if you don't like BBBJ or Greek or 'Snuggling', then don't do it and don't advertise a different rate) - but don't try to speak for everyone and then try to slander people. Says a lot about who one really is, as actions speak louder than the words written on some peoples ads. To mention, there is 0% tolerance to slandering people here on CERB, which many people know and have expressed there dislike of before - and for someone to baselessly say I am 'indeed' 'manipulating' people is completely false and unnecessary.

Like canuckhooker alluded to, I too find it funny how paying for time is mentioned but in my experience, some SPs have left after 'one service only' - 'my rate is for one service', and not stay for a full hour, even thou they only advertise temporal rates. So it's disingenuous to say it's only about time, as the market has shown otherwise to being open to charging different rates for different activities during whatever length of time one spends together doing said agreed upon actions. Time is just one factor, level of erotic service is another. I am sure when some MPs charge less for their 'time' than some SPs do - it's Not because they believe their time is worth any less, but rather they know they (the MP) are not providing the same level of erotic/sexual services. So, again, please do not try to speak for the whole industry, as I am well aware not everyone is the same (thank goodness, as variety is the spice of life).

Still don't like the show? Then change the channel!

...but please don't try to turn CERB into one of those other much less professional forums I hear people always bemoaning.

PS: Topless in Ontario is legal - so is it then a 'sexual service' to go topless? Maybe, maybe not so much, but what 2 consenting adults do is between them and their desire to do so. If someone wants to collect $250 an hour to go for a walk and hold hands - then more power to them. I'd be more than glad to pay such a rate to find a mature professional lady, as it's not easy from what I've seen. This incident doesn't deter me thou, as the journey will make the destination all that much more sweet :)

Carpe Peaciem and Bon Voyage!