Where'd all the replies vanish to?

What's with all the deleted replies from people in the threads?

That really doesnt help the industry in any way.

Someone is going a little too "mod crazy" by deleting replies people put here. Eventually it will drive people away when they realize its futile to post anything that isnt a phony glaringly positive opinion or fluff piece.

So what gives?

Someone is going a little too "mod crazy" by deleting replies people put here. Eventually it will drive people away when they realize its futile to post anything that isnt a phony glaringly positive opinion or fluff piece.

So what gives?

Oh dear lol

I have a feeling a lot more than your post will get deleted from this site...

• Like 3

So what gives?

You got to be kidding. Heard of a new legislation that was passed down affecting this industry. And this board has to navigate the new law by restricting what is posted or risk possible legal consequences...consequences the owners and Mod of Lyla.com have to bear, not you.

You don't like positive opinions, maybe you need to re-read the rules, rules you were supposed to read when you joined CERB two years ago.

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_rules

If you don't like those rules, why did you join.

Lots of other board catering to negative reviews, join one of them.

That's what gives

RG

While I have experienced some frustration with having to reword posts because of inappropriate words that are picked up by the blocking software I am not aware of any of my replies disappearing... lol I have from time to time regretted some of my previous posts and wished I could make them disappear Unfortunately they all remain.

The changes have been a pain in the A for all of us but I think the Mod and LYLA have coped pretty well.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

positive opinion or fluff piece.

yes, this would be the result of a site that has a policy of 'if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.

It is futile to post things that are lashing out, trash talking, negative, slanderous, etc etc, and no, no one here will miss those kinds of people if they stop posting and just go away.