Jazmin (Jazy)

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

I had recently been concentrating my energy on a few select ladies but due to holidays and scheduling, I decided to finally get in touch with Jazy by pm. The whole process was over a few days and it was actually quite exciting as it built up the anticipation for when we first met. Well, the pics in her album are awesome but she is even more beautiful in person.

We started off with a drink (her favorite is rhum and coke) and got to know each other. I found her very easy to talk to and in a few minutes it felt like we were long time friends...getting ready for a little booty call;-). She wore a special little outfit for me (nice touch) and invited me into her private SC. For all you guys that frequent the local clubs, you have to experience this, but let me warn you that spending time in the champagne room will never be the same :shock:.

After the dances, we moved to the bedroom and spent the rest of our time getting to really know each other. I'm a daty fiend...so I was in heaven teasing her kitty which was abolsutely delightful, responsive and definitely in the mood to play. MPOS were achieved with an amazing doggy that is now etched into my brain:bddog:. More importantly however is that the experience was very passionate and genuine.

Thanks Jazy for a wonderful evening, I look forward to seeing you again and again...

Monk

Nice review, monk. Jazy is a treasure! I'm looking forward to our next meeting.

Nice review, monk. Jazy is a treasure! I'm looking forward to our next meeting.

Just reporting the facts Cato...The mod wants us to write recommendations only for exceptional experiences...

...The guys are encouraged to write up a recommendation if they feel the lady offered above average service - but only if the service was exceptional and worthy of a honest recommendation.

I would encourage anyone who had a experience with a service provider that was exceptional (one that justified a recommendation) to take a few moments and give credit where credit is due and make a recommendation to others.

It's definitely a fact that Jazy is amazing, and exceptional, and so worthy of a recommendation.

Jazy,Jazy....Jazy! Enough has been said about this jewel that can be savoured in Ottawa. All that is true but if you haven't met her yet, when you do you will find that there is more!

I visited her today after some pm'ing and phone call to confirm the appointment and I was greatly surprised when I met her: great body, amazing pole dancing, a killer attitude and personality that overall made my visit very memorable.

Thank you for a fantastic time Jazy, will go back for more!

I had an amazing visit with Jazy and she definitely is an amazing dancer and fullfilled a fantasy of mine. All she needs to do is add some mirrors

FYI Everything is very safe.

What can I say that hasn't been said. Sweet young sexy girl who wants to please.

Oh! she use to be a dancer...hence the pole. Enjoy

I recently met up with Jazy. Our time commenced with an impromptu fashion show, involving various outfits ranging from sexy dance club wear to a playful schoolgirl outfit. "drool" :shock:

Now while the fashion exhibit was awesome - the true awesome aspect was spending quality time with Jazy. Our post fashion show activities commenced with some slow passionate kissing. I continued kissing her body as I worked my way over to her lovely bosom -which, she presented and made available for the added attention.

Based on a comment Jaz made, I think I am now officially obsessed with her bosom. Continuing on and tearing myself away from her bosom, I continued my trip south to her inner thighs, continuing to kiss and caress her body.

Kissing and caressing and slowly teasing this beauty had it's limits as she climaxed - which in turn meant I had to let up. Moving north again, I found myself obsessing over her bosom again. First one, then the other nipple received a healthy dose of oral stimulation, before I returned to kiss her soft sweet lips.

Jaz is a giver and of course didn't waste time in giving me a refresher in terms of her other skills. I have no idea what secrets she's got for keeping fit, but man her body is exquisite. :motion:

Her movements during lovemaking are to die for. The sensations of her body pressed against mine, that warm breath, her soft raspy voice and those lovely breasts pressed up against my torso -was quite the refresher. Our time continued with slow, passionate kissing, slow lovemaking culminating in a hot sweaty tangle of bodies.

Thanks Jaz, for another wonderful refreshing time!

When I first saw her pics, I was wondering how I had missed her, so I booked her !

Was I every happy I did ! this lovely lady is the energizer bunny !! well ok the Naughty Energizer Bunny !

Great time, great attitude.

Thanks jazy

It starts with an innocent PM request....and upon entering her place I am greeted by this beautiful young, vibrant lady....my eyes are focused on the floor as I admire her toes, covered in black stocking.....black stocking rising up those slender and firm legs....up to that short skirt, barely covering her bikini area....exposed midriff...leading to her bosom...wrapped nicely and presented for admiring. I speak of non other than the lovely Jazy.

I was not even out of my shoes and coat as she leaned in for a hug and kissed me, allowing my hands to run along her back, slowly feeling her fine form. Our little foreplay continued...as my shoes came off and my coat came off..we took the opportunity to catch up....and me to present her with a few small items to put a smile on a beautiful sweetheart's face. As she wandered off to put those gifts away, I got a glimpse of her beautiful behind, teasing me from beneath that short school girl skirt...

Upon entering her inner retreat, we continued our kissing foreplay, while playfully rolling around the bed...and like that, I loosened her blouse, revealing her fine bosom, covered in a matching black bra...it took two hands to free her beautiful breasts...once free, I could not resist kissing each, slowly licking her nipples and savoring their warmth...the skirt...it too was dispensed with, revealing the most amazing thong....

And the foreplay continued with me moving slowly toward her thighs, slowly teasing her with my tongue..slowly observing her reaction as I proceeded to tease her some more...

We were in no rush and I took my time pleasuring the responsive Jaz, savoring her softness and her sweetness..and sweet she is....as her breath quickened and her fingers ran through my hair...and her body quivering in excitement...

And just like that she rolls me over to take care of me, with some more of those kisses, while working junior up for some fun...on comes the cover, she certainly knows how to get me going....as I entered her in mish, I felt a warm sensation greet junior...her muscle control...I cannot believe how good this feels as I move in again for some more of those kisses....holding..kissing..thrusting...

We kept at it...breathing rhythms increased...arms pulling each other closer and closer, Jaz flexing her kegel muscles and continuing to drive me wild...with a bit of lip biting and ear nibbling thrown in for good measure. I felt her getting wetter..what a sensation...I asked if she would cum again..."yeeessss" .... the sweat pours...we're both clinging to each other for dear life...her legs wrapped around my back, and her kegels attacking junior with wave after wave of pleasure...

I had to take care of my girl...."you're teasing me I say to her" and she giggles....but I sensed she was close again...as we kept our momentum..playing the shy school girl, she didn't tell me of the exact moment she came, but I coaxed it out of her...mission accomplished it was my turn to finish, and finish I did still clinging on to Jaz for dear life..panting, sweating and spent. Play time concluded with some more kissing, cuddling and conversation. As always guys, respect, attitude and chemistry helps enhance your experience.Treat her right. Nice way to seduce a shy school girl - thanks sweet Jaz for an engaging evening. Love ya!

• Like 1

I've visited Jazy several times. They were all amazing and passed so fast, I always came back for more.

I don't want to repeat the details as other reviewers amply testified. She is young sexy fit and fun. A great girl we should all treat her well.

Thank you Jazy.

Posted via Mobile Device

Jazy is one of my very favorites, too. Beautiful, fit, with excellent attitude and service.

Guest Ou**or**n

Tonight I had the opportunity to meet with wonderful and sexy Jazy.

I had only question for myself - why oh why did I wait so long. This lady is simply a delight to behold (and hold). Everything the other esteemed members here have said is true. She has both an amazing body and a great personality.

I plan on seeing her again many times in the future.

Thanks for the great time Jazy - see you again soon.

I have had the plessure of visiting with Jazy numerous times over the last few months. I just can't being to say enough good things about her! shes a great girl, great Dancer & always lots of fun to be around!

***Just Remember the Longer You Wait To See Her, The Longer Your Missing Out, On One of Ottawa's best!***

Thanks again..Jazy

I had a second meeting with Jazy this week. It's been a very long time, since July, much too long. I was in no way disappointed. Jazy exceeded my expectations, which were already high based on my first experience.

The greeting: Nobody wears sweat pants better! That delectable ass fills them out beautifully. I followed her to her flat, admiringly.

The dance: Under the sweatpants, which come off immediately once we're through the door, she's wearing beautiful black lingerie. She swings and suspends herself from her poll as the music plays, then sits on my lap, with kisses and mutual fondling. A lapdance as lapdances should be. Her body, now bare, is taut and tanned. She looks gorgeous.

The event: Off to the bedroom. I remember this flat so well, as though I had just been there. Our previous meeting is clear and vivid in my memory, the long, delicious oral, and the grind. We concentrate again on oral, like last time. I'm amazed at the symmetry of her body, her beautiful breasts, the long musculature of her abs, her legs, her exquisite bum, her perfect shaved kitty.

It's good to repeat, I decide, and to re-connect. We talked a lot, about all kinds of things, and once again there was that warm and affectionate cuddling.

Like last time, but better.

I had another visit with Jazy last week. This is a composite review based on this and a previous visit. ..

Jazy is a beautiful blonde spinner, with a hot, fit and tanned body. She has small but not too small and firm boobs and a very sexy round bum..

Jazy warms me up with her lap dances. She is very athletic on her pole and grinding on my lap. After a few songs, I'm ready for action in the bedroom next door..

Jazy is very responsive, to kissing, touching and fingering. Her muscles contract and her body moves as she is aroused or in heightened expectations..

Jazy has the best cowgirl skill I have experienced, but doggie is her favorite position, while she.is most relaxed in mish.

Jazy is an amazing girl and I enjoy my visits with her greatly. Thank you, Jazy, always!.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest d*********y

Finally got to see for myself and the reviews are all true. This woman is a gem. Beautiful face, beautiful body and sweet personality.

I had the opportunity to meet Jazmine on Wednesday on my way out of town. She is cute, young, tight and very friendly. As the other gentlemen have said here, she has an amazing little bum. Her kitty is very pink, very tight, and very tasty. The dance pole and lap dance was a nice touch. Jazy is fun and sweet. Please treat her well.

Having met the lovely Jazy at one of the clubs she was dancing at awhile back, I was already a big fan. Her demeanor was sweet and her sexiness was unmatched. I knew I was absolutely going to have to meet her in "FS" mode. We had to tried to set things up a few times before she moved across the bridge, but the gods were against it for one reason or another. Today though, after seeing that she was back from holidays, I was not going to miss out again. I contacted her and she responded right away. We made an appt and after a little bit of geographical spaziness on my part I showed up to her condo, albeit 15 mins late. She was not concerned in the least. She welcomed me in to her beautiful place like we knew each other forever, with a big hug and kiss and her killer smile glowing. I was very impressed with her pad, very swanky! Now I was definitely nervous but I was so impressed! Jazy was such an accomodating and gracious host. She gave me a quick dance, :butt:her rockin' body as sexy as ever, and then suggested we move to the bed. What went on from there shall remain between us:69:, but having said that and always hating when reading a review and not getting the scoop on what to expect, I can say without a doubt that I know you guys will have no complaints. Jazy is a dream to be with, everything was wonderful. She was so attentive and generous. I also need to state that me being a...big guy...ya know..portly....fat...lol...can be a challenge for the ladies, but Jazy was so wonderful, non-judgemental, reassuring me that it was no problem and, as such, everything went off without a hitch. I can not stress enough how happy I was with my time spent in Jazys presence. She was a sweet, sexy goddess! And well worth another tip at the end. Thanks Jaz. Im gonna work-out long and hard and maybe surprise ya for our next of hopefully many visits! lol ;)

Thanks Mann....so your secrets will remain between you, but what's with the 69 smileys then?? You didn't just watch TV, I'm sure of that!

I saw Jazy about a week ago at her place in Hull, and just want to add my positive recommendation (and help her stay high and active on the recommendations pages!)

Very hot young lady, in great shape, fun to be with, very satisfying all around.

Beautiful clean apartment in a modern building, easy to find, safe neighborhood.

You can't go wrong with Jazy, thanks girl!

I finally got my schedule figured out to see Jazy. Regret why I didn't do it months ago and repeat many times already. She is exactly my type, from the first hug, a lap dance, multiple positions, MSOG, 69, DATY, BJ, cuddle afterwards, rinse and repeat. She even laugh at my jokes. Wish I could stay all day, but I do have to get back to the real world sooner or later. I am sure I will be seeing her again soon. Even as I am typing, the image of her tight, toned, smooth body is making me want to jump into my car and go see her again.

If you haven't seen her yet, should at least give her a call. Once you start talking to her, I am sure you couldn't wait to see her in person and will find it tough to tear yourself away from her sweet smooth body.

Let me check my schedule.....

SNS724

Edited by sexnonstop724
typo

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.