3 some in a cr

Guest S***e

I imagine it's been done before JB...can always put it on your bucket list though. LOL

i will attempt the church rectory option at my first possible chance.

Just to add my two cents here - I don't find anything wrong with joeblow limiting who he passes the information on to. There's a very good legal reason as well, the activity he's talking about could certainly attract attention from LE, and making sure he only tells long-standing members helps to prevent this information from being passed on to them.

I should note that as a rule this board has been very friendly and not at all frat-like, even as a relatively new/inactive member myself I've received helpful information via PMs from senior members.

Finally, a funny video somewhat pertinent to this thread:

Guest ye****y1*3

interesting post. i agree with both sides. just because someone has a few posts, doesn't mean they are not to be trusted, sometimes people are just shy etc, and just because someone has 500 doesn' t mean they are honourable. i think LE are smarter than you think and i wouldn't be surprised if there is a senior member or two who is LE passing as a legit member.:roll:

just my 2 cents...

I don?t mind being categorized as a "Newbie", as we are all "Newbies" at something at one time or another. I consider I have a depth of ?life experience? to fall back upon when I need it to make judgments, but even then you can go wrong (Funny that life is like that). To be honest, trust works both ways on this site. Using my intuition and experience, I may choose to follow a recommendation offered by a more experienced or long time poster / contributor. Then trust builds with positive experience and with time as one reads the posts and threads getting to know the various personalities. I imagine, security is also a concern and some hesitate to contribute for fear of consequence or some sort of retribution. I have not posted any recommendations because I want to clear it with the SP, MA or Dancer before I do so. So far I have not visited someone who is active on CERB. Maybe I will have to change that!

What I don?t want to see is the "Newbie" being categorized or treated as a ?Lurker?. I hope to begin contributing more as my ?Hobbiest? experience widens, but alias this too will take time.

Hmmmmm .... great thread!! Thanks for kickin this off JB .. although I doubt it was your intent, often great dialogue begins inadvertantly!

As a newbie myself I want to say that from the first moment I joined this community I've learned much from the experiences, guidance, advice and comments of Seymour, Joe, Cato, Cowboy, Dummpy, Pete and many others. I've never encountered anything but honest and generous advice, so I doubt that comments likening this board to an exclusive hierarchical club are meaningful or even well thought out. Even less so a "Frat" ...

That a member desires to limit with whom he shares details about a personal experience can't be anything but his right ... one that I figure we'd all invoke in similar circumstances.

Now ... if I could just figure out how to get myself into those same circumstances ... eh??!!

Here's hoping for lots more interesting dialogue on many other topics!!

Scout

• Like 1

Guest gagagaga

getting a good rep is easy...everytime you go see an mp, sp, or dancer, come on cerb and give your opinion; even if others have had similar opinions to yours. Sometimes, by doing that you bump a lady's thread back to the top and give her some new exposure. before you know it everyone will recognise your name, your writing style and start to develop a "cerb" relationship with you which will make them comfortable enough to share details with you.

It's as simple as that

Guest W***ledi*Time
... There's a very good legal reason as well, the activity he's talking about could certainly attract attention from LE, and making sure he only tells long-standing members helps to prevent this information from being passed on to them ...

Yes, no-one wants to be the one whose indiscretion damages someone else's ability to earn a livelihood. Caution is appropriate.

Protection of the ladies is paramount! No member should ignore their own individual judgement in this regard -- and it shouldn't be taken as a slight by anyone else.

I wrote my reply early in the day and got called away from the computer before I hit the post button... sorry about posting after the CR was reveled to be "Champagne room" (You would think I would get that after all the years managing the adult clubs... wow how my mind is slipping)

Thanks for clarifying that... and it makes more sense why you would only share this info with trusted members but remember sexual acts in a strip club is illegal (it would be considered a common bawdy house) and giving info like that to anyone could get the club in trouble, you in trouble and unwanted attention to the site here. You should think twice before you post something or share something that is indeed illegal. Thank you for not posting the ladies names and the club in public here on the site (That would be breaking the rules here).

Guy's I know popsicle (and others) do not agree with the "elite member" request and I do hate it when the new members (especially ones like popsicle who are posting) are made to feel unwelcome on the site - from the sounds of this however I can see why he wants to keep it between friends.

We need to encourage the low post count people to get involved more in the site (but we can not make make them feel unwelcome or make the site seam "Clicky" as that really can have some bad effects and make a potential elite member leave and want nothing to do with the site (None of us want that I hope).

We don't want to loose members like popsicle, MightyMouse, freakx2001, etc... who have got 10+ posts already and are contributing members - we really want to encourage these guys to be active and eventually become elite members)

All I am asking is not to fight/flame the newbies/lurkers.

Please make sure you do not alienate them as it's far better for everyone if you encourage them to contribute - many of the low post count guys admire the elite members and learn to trust recommendations by them (Making them want to become one of the trusted elite members themselves over time) so don't kill off the new generation of elites! If anything remember "Elite member status" is not easy to get.. maybe something more obtainable would be less alienating for them?

I do agree with NOT sharing sensitive info with lower post guys. Could be boyfriends, ex husbands, family, co-workers, etc... of the lady digging for info. If you receive requests by PM from low post count members politely encourage them to post more and contribute on the board and refrain from sharing anything too revealing to them.... just in case.

• Like 4

Guest S***e

Very well articulated Mod as usual. Please accept my apologies for perhaps leading you astray with my "cr = church rectory" interpretation as it was just my normal, warped sense of humour arising. I think it is generally agreed the safety, security, dsicretion and well-being of the ladies is first and foremost here and that the sharing of sensitive information is very much discretionary and subject to caution for obvious reasons which in no way suggests that contibutors are any more or less deserving. I am a very private person and I do not write many recommendations which may be viewed as me being greedy or me being overly protective. I'm very much old school in that what happens behind closed doors stays there, however I have no problem with supporting the ladies from a client perspective when asked by another established CERB member in private and even then what I divulge is rudimentary. The option here is to write or not to write and so long as posts or recommendations are within the prime directive of the ladies' safety and well-being tempered with good taste, then all's well. It is our responsibility to keep certain information under wraps for discretion and safety reasons, so there has to be some sort of vetting process when enquiring minds want to know. It is a bit of a balancing act and I believe that we as a community are for the most part being successful in that area all while not stepping on the toes of newer people to CERB. We are a very civil community, something to which our federal Members of Parliament should aspire! LOL Sorry, I couldn't resist the dig. LOL

Well the proverbial can of worms has been opened. Sorry for my part of that. I guess I went off half cocked...pun very much intended.

Guest **n****er

I'm not going to comment on the elite member stuff.

Just wanted to congratulate Joe and say nice pull.

Guest B*g*l

I guess it's time for my second post!

I too congratulate joeblow on that adventure, I mean...well...frig, I don't know what I mean since imagining an experience like that leaves me speechless. But man, the skin, the light, the music I can see and feel it all....erm...sorry, I got off on the topic there.

I get Popsicle's criticism also. If Joe just wanted to share with senior members, maybe he should have PMd them directly with the details and directions.

For me the bottom line is if you don't wish to share information to everyone, then don't share it.

Newbie/lurker endnote: I am often surprised on CERB how newbies and lurkers often don't get the benefit of the doubt. Of course, I can understand the flames, but as someone who has been with a few ladies but hasn't written a reco or posted much, I can think of many legitimate reasons for not posting. Consider too, while some may have few posts, whose to say they have not reached out privately to members who have sought clarification, guidance, or help on any number of issues that are posted to the site.

as someone who has been with a few ladies but hasn't written a reco or posted much, I can think of many legitimate reasons for not posting.

Please share the other reasons Al. Maybe we could get to the bottom of why some people who have experience do not wish to share on the site as the sharing is what drives the site and community we have here.

Sharing in private is no benefit to the community as a whole (It's self serving and giving little or nothing back) it does not help the site grow.

Reasons I have been told:

1) Some people have told me "I am afraid a significant other will see my posts" (Well you use a fake alias and the site is anonymous, when you leave the site LOG OUT and do not choose to have the browser remember your username and password)

2) Some have told me they are worried because prostitution illegal and they do not want to be caught on this site. Well as we all know prostitution is perfectly legal in Canada! Seriously! Don't post about having paid sex in public, picking up street walkers, pimping someone, going to a common bawdy house (Brothel) or paying someone underage and your good to go.

3) Some people think that their IP address is some sort of think that can be traced back and identify them. Well... technically it is in a way but it takes some serious work to do it and you need a court order with just cause to do it. We do not display the IP address's on the site so first we would need to be issued a subpoena by the courts to reveal your IP address (This has NEVER happened) second the courts would need to issue a SECOND subpoena to your ISP (Rogers/bell/etc...) this has proven to be very unreliable as you could have a wireless router at your place and your neighs could be surfing and posting on this site using your connection!! It's VERY hard to prove it was you! So RELAX as this is not something that anyone really cares to try to do.

Don't make your username John.Douglas if your name is John Douglas or us an alias like a nickname people in your personal life know you by! Hell... get a wireless internet card and use your neighbors unsecured wireless connection to log into cerb! LOL or use any of the MANY free hotspots around town and your laptop!

NO EXCUSE for not posting and contributing to the site if you have info to share... if you have info to share and your using cerb to better your "hobby" you should feel guilty for not sharing!!

Guest S***dst***

I'd like to make a suggestion for "newbie" and "experienced" members a like.

If you find a post you don't agree with...leave it alone...come back after dinner (or something else).. and read it a second time BEFORE you go off the deep end.

You may have misinterpreted the posts meaning or what have you.

You may be in an emotional state of mind and not know it.

You may genuinly feel upset/offended the second time aswell and that's when you should submit your post.

Anyone can be caught in this "trap"and it often turns into arguments and needless floggings.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=27820

This thread is a warning about a not so good provider/scammer.. and while all the advice/comments are well meant..some don't come off as advice so much as berating the OP.

Why bring this up? It was his third post on the board and it was to warn/help us.

Cudos to Meg for being empathetic to the guy.

I have often wondered about this. I don't pay big money to gurls to sex me in a strip club, but it does happen. Once right under the camera. I know the owner and told the girl that I luv for the world to see what we were doing ! She laughed. FOr some reason, sex in the CR is the hottest. But, I have never asked a lady if she would want me telling the world about it on this site. I think that we all know what the ladies would say, don't we ? Also, if you blert on cerb, won't Ottawa's finest take note ? also, if the gurl becomes too popular, she may not be available to bang ur brains out ! Hopefully the gurls arent desperate for drug money, it could be a case of them trying to out do each other in spirit of competition to see which one is gonna make you come !

I have told some of the ladies about this site and invited them to join. Some may want to try being a service provider on a slow day...

I used to get 3somes at the Eclipse in Regaud. The girls enjoyed it and gave me a break on the price.

At some clubs like the Fax, you better read the sign about the costs. It is 25. for each gurl. Yes, usually they actually are girlfriends or are into each other - they will give you one hell of great show, but it will cost you !

""3) Some people think that their IP address is some sort of think that can be traced back and identify them. Well... technically it is in a way but it takes some serious work to do it and you need a court order with just cause to do it. We do not display the IP address's on the site so first we would need to be issued a subpoena by the courts to reveal your IP address (This has NEVER happened) second the courts would need to issue a SECOND subpoena to your ISP (Rogers/bell/etc...) this has proven to be very unreliable as you could have a wireless router at your place and your neighs could be surfing and posting on this site using your connection!! It's VERY hard to prove it was you! So RELAX as this is not something that anyone really cares to try to do.""

It may not be as difficult as you think. A few years ago I received a letter in a rogers envelope asking me to pay attention to a letter enclosed fro a legal firm working for a major movie studio. The second letter stated that someone at a computer in my house had been downloading movies illegally and and cited instances, dates and times. I checked my son's computer and lo and behold all data agreed with movies downloaded on his computer.

I checked the legal firm on the internet and theyy were well known to be acting for the movie studio in LA for such activities.

A clear case of a 3rd party acting in cahoots with Rogers to identify my internet account as the source of an activity.

Fairly easy apparently and with the collaboration of Rogers.

It was fortunately only a warning.

Thanks to Mod for his latest reply.

This is, indeed, my first post. As a general rule I don't generally post a lot, regardless of the message board I'm on. I try to limit myself to thorough posts that I feel are an actual contribution.

One of the reasons why I'm particularly careful on this board is discretion. Unfortunately my career would most likely suffer if details of my hobbying came to light.

Mod's post does go a long way towards encouraging me to post more.

Not to derail the thread, but I was hoping that someone could provide me more information regarding the legal aspects of prostitution in Canada.

It may not be as difficult as you think. A few years ago I received a letter in a rogers envelope asking me to pay attention to a letter enclosed fro a legal firm working for a major movie studio. The second letter stated that someone at a computer in my house had been downloading movies illegally and and cited instances, dates and times. I checked my son's computer and lo and behold all data agreed with movies downloaded on his computer.

I checked the legal firm on the internet and theyy were well known to be acting for the movie studio in LA for such activities.

A clear case of a 3rd party acting in cahoots with Rogers to identify my internet account as the source of an activity.

This is (and was) done by court order. Rogers was required to give this info as you were doing something illegal - or maybe they agreed to keep your info anonymous and pass the warning to you to warn you that if you keep doing it they will pursue further action. If you are not doing anything illegal this other company would have no right to your IP or any info about you.

I've been a member here for almost 4 years, lol.. I don't post much, though... but I do browse this website on a frequent basis. Does that count? :)

I've been a member here for almost 4 years, lol.. I don't post much, though... but I do browse this website on a frequent basis. Does that count? :)

I totally understand WearAJimmy, we both Joined long before JoeBlow, we frequent the site regularly, but we dont post often for our own reasons, what ever that may be. We share in our own way. And over the years, everytime I've read a comment about senoir posters only, it really irks me.

We may not be power posters, or like to talk about our exploits as much as some but that doesnt make us as much part of this community. After all, our hard earned money is going toward these lovely ladies as much as anyone elses. And I can almost certainly say that its the many newbies/lurkers/low posters that are supporting the economy of this hobby more than the few of the "elite posters."

This kind of stuff is tricky and will just rub people the wrong way. But that being said, to all you "senior posters" we thank you for what you do. To everyone else, pm me for free pizza LOW POSTERS ONLY! :p

What it boils down to is the level of Trust that has been established by participating on this board.

I will encourage members to post in the forum as it builds the Trust level.

Recommendations are probably the best way to create Trust.

You don't necessarily have to be a high poster to achieve other members Trust.

Guest S***e

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Mod's in-charge here and the rest of us are participants to whatever degree we are comfortable. That's the heirarchy. I prefer to use my own sense of good judgement as it pertains to the release of information irrespective of titles, icons, points etc.

Guest W***ledi*Time
... Not to derail the thread, but I was hoping that someone could provide me more information regarding the legal aspects of prostitution in Canada.

SNS, Follow the link at the bottom of this page: "Canada Law on Prostitution". It will take you through to the Criminal Code of Canada as posted by the Department of Justice.

Prostitution itself is legal in Canada. Advertising for prostitution is legal, on the internet and in print.

Selected provisions of the Criminal Code you should read, regarding what is not legal:

Section 210 of the Criminal Code -- "Bawdy-Houses" are illegal, as is being found in one (the definition of Bawdy-House in Section 197 implies that all incall locations fall under this provision, even if only there is only one prostitute involved);

Section 211 of the Criminal Code -- "Transporting person to bawdy-house" is illegal;

Section 212 of the Criminal Code -- "Procuring"; essentially deals with pimping and living on the avails of prostitution by a second party, both of which are illegal;

Section 213 of the Criminal Code -- "Offence in Relation to Prostitution"; communicating for the purpose of prostitution is illegal if it takes place in a "public place", which includes motor vehicles. (Communication in private is legal, including on the internet, via telephone, and in person in a private setting such as a private residence or hotel room).

Section 153 of the Criminal Code -- "Sexual Exploitation" of a person under the age of 18 is illegal.

Section 173 of the Criminal Code -- "Disorderly Conduct" in a public place, such as committing an "indecent act" or being nude, is illegal.

I totally understand WearAJimmy, we both Joined long before JoeBlow, we frequent the site regularly, but we dont post often for our own reasons, what ever that may be. We share in our own way. And over the years, everytime I've read a comment about senoir posters only, it really irks me.

We may not be power posters, or like to talk about our exploits as much as some but that doesnt make us as much part of this community. After all, our hard earned money is going toward these lovely ladies as much as anyone elses. And I can almost certainly say that its the many newbies/lurkers/low posters that are supporting the economy of this hobby more than the few of the "elite posters."

This kind of stuff is tricky and will just rub people the wrong way. But that being said, to all you "senior posters" we thank you for what you do. To everyone else, pm me for free pizza LOW POSTERS ONLY! :p

Well said Talkbackgeek.