Do you get wet dreams inspired by your fave CERB ladies? Do you also get the resultant nocturnal emission? How do you explain that to your significant other?

I'm sure there are a few stories there, humorous and otherwise ... all responses welcome and encouraged.

I do get wet dreams occasionally (used to be significantly more frequent in my teenage years) but strangely enough with some girls that I have never met in my life:confused:. I remember only on one occasion it was with a favorite SP. She was all natural young girl that I was hooked on for months. I do daydream about my favorite SPs though a lot:) (even at work).

Do you get wet dreams inspired by your fave CERB ladies? Do you also get the resultant nocturnal emission? How do you explain that to your significant other?

I'm sure there are a few stories there, humorous and otherwise ... all responses welcome and encouraged.

The short answer is yes. I have had wet dreams about a number of the ladies on CERB. Five so far. And yes a number of them have resulted in extra laundry :-)

I have wet dreams all the times, fortunately enough I seem to wake up just before I explode and I release on my stomach so clean up is not so bad. I have had a weird to explain wet dream once, I was sleeping with my gf who is my wife now at the beginning of our relationship and we fell asleep spooning naked. We woke up with jizm all over her back, this was a tough one to explain.

Actually never ever had a wet dream......seriously.........

Sounds like you've figured out how to keep the pressure relieved in order to prevent this........:jackoff:

Sounds like you've figured out how to keep the pressure relieved in order to prevent this........:jackoff:

Darn my secret is out!8)