Which one is better, a reputable massage parlor or indepedent provider?

I mean better which is from safety perspective. In current situation, I thought a private service provider should be better because at any time there is only one client which is youself. I don't believe LE could break into a private residence. But for a parlor, it is different.

What is your opinion?

• Like 1

Excellent question... I really don't think this has been discussed in the past week... LOL

Sorry James, NOT poking fun at you BUT at, what seems to be a weekly question/post. AND was so even BEFORE the new law came into effect.

• Like 2

They both have their pros and cons, which have been debated extensively in other threads.

For me, what matters is the MA. If I want to see someone then it doesn't matter whether she's indy or at a spa. If I don't want to see her, then it still doesn't matter :)

• Like 3

Well this has been discussed many times here. You have to approach this from the perspective of our own risk tolerance. I personally think the whole issue has been over blown, and the risk is rather minimal. Nothing has really changed except some of the advertising restrictions which I'm sure the ladies will find work arounds. As far as policing, they haven't any additional instructions or budget to actually think about doing sting operations.

• Like 1

Kinda like which is better red apples or green apples it really depends on the individual. Just find what works for you and go with it.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well this has been discussed many times here. You have to approach this from the perspective of our own risk tolerance. I personally think the whole issue has been over blown, and the risk is rather minimal. Nothing has really changed except some of the advertising restrictions which I'm sure the ladies will find work arounds. As far as policing, they haven't any additional instructions or budget to actually think about doing sting operations.

just find indeed it is discussed many time. I am not regularly visiting here.

But for me safety is a big issue so I post. welcome for extensive discussion.

I get this question from potential guests pretty often and I usually tell them to go with their gut. I know that I could be making more working independently, but not worrying about rent and keeping up another apartment, towel service, security measures, etc. means that I can focus all my energy on giving the best massages I can and building strong connections instead.

If guys are concerned about discretion, there are small licensed locations that almost never have more than two ladies working and that have discreet entrances.

Really, it's all about the gal giving the massage. If you find someone you really like and click with, I wouldn't worry too much about whether she's independent or with a licensed parlour.

• Like 7

Kinda like which is better red apples or green apples it really depends on the individual. Just find what works for you and go with it.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Well .... I do love a lady with an apple bum ..... with slightly red tinges on both cheeks of my hand prints.... although my hands may be busy "massaging" some pear shaped breasts ? I love fruit !! ;) Yes yes I do

What was the question again ? .......

• Like 1

I've been the spa's and independents.

Spa girls are more clock watcher's as they have appointments to keep.

Independents may not be clock watchers if they are enjoying there time and do not have anyone booked right after you :)

But if I like the woman, I go where she works, Indy or Spa. It's all about the woman, not where she works.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

I only see independent ladies, and only a few. I love the security and privacy. I'm very paranoid of going into a spa, for multiple reasons, although in my eyes some of the most beautiful and sexy ladies work in the top spas in the region. I wish I wasn't so paranoid.

Guest D***el B***e
I only see independent ladies, and only a few. I love the security and privacy. I'm very paranoid of going into a spa, for multiple reasons, although in my eyes some of the most beautiful and sexy ladies work in the top spas in the region. I wish I wasn't so paranoid.

I decided to bite the bullet and head over the CMJ. I think in as much as I love the privacy and relative security setting of an independent lady, the allure of beautiful and gorgeous women is more than I can take. Off I go to CMJ later this week. wooohoooo ...