Hi Guys what happened to simmi , any update about her

Not sure why the question? She has had Simi Magic in St Vital for some time now and recently closed the William Ave location. Each winter she would close the William location during the cold months as it was not very busy but this time she is out of there with it taken over by someone else. Even when she had it running there seemed to be a landlord living in the upper floor of the building.

I always found the guy living above annoying, you could hear him walking around and it always seemed like when I was having a massage there as simi or new place that he was walking and standing right above the room you were in.

• Like 1

I always found the guy living above annoying, you could hear him walking around and it always seemed like when I was having a massage there as simi or new place that he was walking and standing right above the room you were in.

He was very noisy. Once i was sure he came down the stairs to the studio. He could have caught me being very happy. This is when Rona stilk worked for Simi and sometime worked at the William location.

It is located in St Vital. It is a spa basically for ladies. As far as i know there is nothing going on here anymore that anyone on this board would be looking for.

Guest say***

Simic is located on St Anne's Road where Extra food and other businesses are. The owner contracts ladies to give nice massages in a different environment. Total darkness and low mattresses/

Wish you guys would quit bringing up Rona. Makes with sad that I can't find anyone that gives close to that service.

• Like 1

I went since the new ownership, a couple of weeks ago.. Had a message by a quite attractive asian girl. (Crystal, 25 or 26 years old i think she said). One thing is she was very chatty which i tend to like less during a message but some probably love that.

The flag was definitely flying high.. and she did not seem to care about draping or not, I apologized for the flag being so high, she said not to worry that it happens a lot. When she messages your arms she has your hands up against her chest so your fingertips are basically grabbing her breast.. I figured hey this might go somewhere.

Anyway we kept talking and just from the conversation I do not believe even with new ownership HE's are permitted. Also even with the lack of drapping etc, there was no accidental touching even.

Anyway that was my experiences.

• Like 1

If you want a great lady who gives a very happy massage and allows touching please try capitalCcougar. She's a member here

• Like 1

Guest Ne**6*

Saw Simi again for a second time. I was not intending but I had time and walked in the manager said he would call a girl and it was her. Lots of playing with her phone still. Overall, some slight improvements. I'll be continuing to look for a reliable regular lady.