April (formerly Sierra)

Avg. of 13 Recommendations

I've had the opportunity to see Sierra three times in the last couple of months. She is fantastic - so I keep returning for more. She has an amazing ass, killer smile, and gorgeous eyes. She can give a nice massage and she certainly knows how to tease.

What I loved about Sierra was how easy it was to talk to her. She is a sensual and sexy lady!

I would def recommend checking her out. Another legend in the making!!

Agency Vibe
I would visit again
Agency Vibe
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Back in December when I attended my 1st CMJ party I was chatting with this hot blonde Sierra. I wanted to book a session with her at the party, but she was already booked :(

ever since then, ive been wanting to see her, and today was the day.

I called CMJ, got my time booked, and we were on :)

I arrived on time, Sierra greeted me at the door in a sexy bikini like outfit. it was black, and it looked soooooooooooooooo good on her :)

we started off with a shower for 2, got to know each other a little bit, then it was time for the massage.

she gives a great massage, I find it was just the right amount of pressure, and she asked if she was pressing too hard, I said "no, its perfect".

I found that she is not only very cute, but very polite, she enjoyed my sense of humour, and she's very honest too, which I find very attractive with MA's.

not going to go into more details, but I had a really good time with her, and I will see this gem again for sure.

give her a try guys, shes awesome.

thanks again Sierra, I look forward to seeing you again soon :)

xoxox

star

I DEFINATELY, WHOLE HEARTEDLY Agree with the recos above!

WOW! Sierra was just AWESOME!!! Amazing personality, puts you at ease right away and gave a really great massage!

She is fun, playful (very!) and definitely made my night complete! ;)

Do yourself a favor, BOOK HER...and ENJOY! :) You will not regret it...I think she hasn't truly been discovered yet...but when she does, you'll be glad you saw her while she still had time!

I recently saw this lovely lady and she is full of energy and is very passionate. She really loves what she does and makes sure you leave with a big smile on your face.

• Like 2

Very simply.... O-M-G! She's so fun to be around...totally awesome!! Definitely a very fun girl with amazing EVERYTHING! ;)

I will be seeing her again...and again... and again... ;)

Absolutely incredible time with Sierra today at lunch. I simply could not say enough about her sensuality, non-rushed, exquisite nature. To quote John Mayer (not something I normally do!) - Sierra is definitely sexual napalm!

A true gem, gents. Treat her well!

Does anyone know her cerb handle? I thought I saw a post by 777sierra777 or something like that, but can't find her now... Wanted to thank her!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Its 77Sierra77

Glad to hear you had a good time. She's awesome

I thought Sierra photos looked intriguing on the website so I went in and luckily she was available. I was immediately taken with her beauty and we started chatting. Little did I know I was in for an all time best experience.

Sierra is fun to talkto, with captivating blue eyes and long slim legs. The massage and the after massage experience in was heavenly, I only wish it would have gone on an on but we all have to land sometimes. I totally lost track of time. Once you have Ben with sierra, you think only of seeing her again. Give her a try, it will be a mind blowing experience.

Sierra is AWESOME!!! I've said it before and I'll say it again and again and AGAIN!

First off...Super Incredibly hot and sexy! The best attitude of ALL, friendly, fun to be with, awesome massage too!

If I could see her every day, I would...she's AMAZING!!! :)

I've had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Sierra twice since I first met her at the last social in late March. She is so sensuous, fun to be with and such a great kisser!

I thoroughly enjoyed my massage and she was happy to permit me to provide her with a reverse massage and add to her pleasure as well.

Sierra is enthusiastic, positive and loves to laugh - a great combination in any woman and a wonderful find in such a gorgeous sweet young thing!

The kissing alone will have me back to visit with her but I know there will be much more pleasure found in the visit.

Her schedule switches between CMJ and CMJ East so it is always easy to connect with her! Not to be missed! Her Lyla handle is 77Sierra77.

• Like 2

I too have had the pleasure of meeting Sierra and I'm very happy I did.

Looking forward to seeing her again, the sooner the better.

Best,

toine

Sierra is awesome! She is beautiful and sweet and dynamite in the shower and on the massage table. Every time I see her I leave smiling.highly recommended.

Hey had a great time with April at Vibe today.

I had started to pm her last year, but never had a chance to schedule an appointment with her till today. I've been meaning too, but our schedules never matched. Have always admired her sexy pictures, but did not know too much about, but I was told that she enjoyed kissing which was enough to entice me. These days I have found that many women don't kiss as much as they used too. The girls I repeat with have all been great kissers. When I got to Vibe she greeted me, She was much taller then I imagined cause I'm not a very tall guy. However once we got in the room and she stepped out of her high heels, she became more my height. I introduced myself by my real name, but she had no clue who I was until I told her I was someguy. She had heard about me and thought I was much older. which I am, but I look much younger then my age. She seemed happy to finally see me and brought me over to sit on the couch so that we can chat and get to know each other better. After a minute or two, she started to kiss me very passionately. this reminds me of another encounter that I had several years back :) She is a very good kisser, and I would have been happy to spend my time there, but, we had go take a shower before it got too hot :). However the shower, things got hotter, she has a great firm body that enjoyed being soaped up. She did a great job cleaning me also. Then it was time for the massage, She gives a firm massage and managed to get the knots out. Mean while we had a nice chat to get to know each other better. Then I turned over to kiss her and we ended up kissing and cuddling for a while.Then we continued on to have a lot of mutual fun. Lot's of passionate kissing was included. It maybe a YMM V kind of thing. I've been lucky to meet many great kissers over the years. And she is one of the best I've met so far. Everything was hot and passionate and I couldn't ask for much more. We both finished happy and relax. Cleaned up and kissed and hug some more. Quick shower and off I go. A happy little camper. April is a very beautiful sexy girl, great kisser and a lot of fun. And repeat I will. I think she will be a great addition to the Vibe family. I've had many happy times there. And she is a good reason to return.

If you see her, tell her Someguy sent you :)

• Like 3

("Unaccustomed as I am to public speaking...", here goes - )

It's hard to add any insight after multiple comments, but I'll try to share a little of my experience.

Drop Dead Gorgeous ? Check !

Million Dollar Smile ? Check !

Body To Die For ? Check !

Eyes You Can Drown In ? Check !

Legs That Go On Forever ? Check !

Sensual, Senuous, Naturally Affectionate ? DUH !

LOVES her Job ? Check !

Heart & Soul & Intellect & Personality ?

As big as the Great Outdoors !

A word of caution : Addictive ? Oh, Yeah !

And be warned : With every visit, it's harder to leave when the time is up.

( You might want to start with 90 minutes.)

One day, she will be gone, leaving only Beautiful memories.

So, to paraphrase Alfred, Lord Tennyson :

'Tis better to have visited April & then lost touch, than never to have visited at all."

April and Vibe seem busier every month, what a surprise, so best to book in advance.

sp
  • Like 2

Lucky me... i got to meet April today... in November no less... she is absolutely stunning.... very sexy and extra sensual.... so glad she has come to my favorite place... see you again soon beautiful April... i won't wait for spring....

I have had the pleasure to enjoy Aprils company on many occasions.

each time has been better then the previous experience. she has an incredible smile, beautiful eyes and an incredible body. she is so very polite, professional, warm, friendly, and completely captivating.

this woman is amazing. so sensual it is unbelievable. when you are in her hands, time seems to vanish as well as the environment, and it just the two of you in that moment. when your time is up, you wish you had another hour to stay in her capable hands. when you leave, you are already planning your next visit.

since my encounter with april, i have decided that vibe is the only place to go to and april the only attendant for me! april has so spoiled me for any other woman, spa or otherwise. you will not be disappointed in your experience with April!

thank you april, words do not do you justice....

Met April after looking at her reccos here. Man! She is in a class by herself as an MA. First impression is: Yup! That's a sexy girl. Young, tall, warm smile ( probably built up from her not knowing who's actually coming through the door ( I'm told by lots of girls this is a huge part of why they are in the biz). So I must not gave shattered her fantasies about the dude who booked her! Then I noticed the eyes. OMG I have rarely seen engaging and sensual eyes like that. She is young and fit. In my eyes every woman is beautiful and brings something to an encounter as brief as this session was. If she had physical flaws ( and you would have to look gard to find one) I quickly forgot after she stated pulling herself close to my body and had her sexy eyes glued on mine. Result instant erections and close encounter of the best kind.. The cuddling, kissing ( yes if you are deserving;-) and sensual slow teasing to the point of bliss and beyond. Loved every minute of our long session. Book extra time with April. She is worth it. Until next time sweetie.

I saw April today at Vibe. She's a true GFE provider, very sensual (within MA limits). Very friendly as well, fun to talk to as well as touch.

I will definitely be back for more.

Yep, she's a good one. :) Good attitude, good connection, good time.

The previous reco's got it right.

I should mention what a good conversationalist she is, too, interesting and funny. And a cuddler. I like that.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

I had the opportunity to meet April (formerly of Vibe, now of CMJ) at my hotel on a recent trip.

What a lovely woman she is!

She arrived at exactly the requested time (which surprised me, as in my limited experience punctuality isn't common) bundled up against the chill. I poured wine while she shed her winter gear, and turned back to find I had been joined by a goddess straight from classical mythology.

April is tall and athletic, blending strength and softness perfectly. Her skin is almost luminously fair beneath a cascade of blonde curls. I'd have been a little intimidated if she wasn't so friendly and engaging. Within moments I felt like I was catching up with a girlfriend after a long absence.

She's a joy to cuddle, a delightful conversationalist, and difficult to say goodbye to.

Highly recommended.

Guest Blueyes

Guys you must and I mean you must see April at cmj. What a superstar! Her massages are WOW. Just thinking about her I become speechless. But what makes her massages so special is the personallity that comes with it. I love the connection, devotion, kindness and genuine that April gave to me. It made me feel that I was having a GF experience. If you like legs that go on forever and skin that is silky smooth with eyes that you get lost in, well she is the one. Thx April. :)

Finally I had the opportunity to meet this gem at CMJ this afternoon. What all other recommendations say is true. She is very talented, sensual, friendly, sexy and a good teaser. She also got a great body to die for. I really like her giggle and laugh. I don't hesitate to recommend her and I plan to see her again and again in the near future.

April is tall, strong and super sexy!

A soft woman, who loves to please and be pleased ;)

April is the woman she is - she doesn't mess around!

Her smile, her hair, her bum, and her lips - pure delight!

If you want her, she will know that, and she will respond. And you will be a very happy guy;)

April is a special woman - worthy of desire and the greatest respect!

• Like 2

What can I add that wasn't already said. I agree with everyone. She is fantastic, sex, gorgeous athletic body, memorizing eyes, lushness lips, silky smooth skin and teasing hands. But one thing I like to highlight is that she had the most prefect, enticing vig#na I ever saw. Wow! I had the opportunity to see April a few times and man speechless. I hate to say it but I never seen a vig#na so gorgeous. April you rock girl! :)

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.