No show in moncton

Hi everyone

I am currently touring in Maritime , I came before Christmas and I really enjoy my time with eastern gentlemen :)

But I would like to share one of disappointment about something .

I am touring often and for years now & it never been a major problem ...

And I been really disappointed about my current trip in Moncton . I hear in the past people are not reliable here but I decide to give a chance and try it , what I did this weekend.

I am really disappointed because I took my time to book gentlemens who request an appointment .

After we all confirm and give my hotel they never show up .. Not

One , all of them for both day I was here ..

My only word I want say please if you book an appointment and you cannot make it please just let me now or just don't book, I rather prefer to know you can't make it , then getting ready for nothing or maybe missed another appointment .

My time is valuable as yours...

Have a wonderful week everyone and thank you for the gentleman respect ours appointment in Fredericton it much appreciate I had wonderful time as usual xoxo

Maxime

• Like 4

So sorry that happened to you and those who did it should be ashamed of themselves. They are going to burn their own bridges.

Any guy who does this is an immature thoughtless douche bag, but that's just my opinion.

This is why some don't tour and certainly why some don't go to some cities. Sometimes cancellations can be understood, as things can happen, but to not show up or call is just thoughtless!

• Like 4

Sorry this happened to you Maxime.

I'm embarrassed to be living in this city sometimes. There's no excuse for that behaviour. Not only do they hurt themselves, but they're ruining things for the "good" folks.

I don't blame ladies for avoiding my city.

I'm sure the other towns will treat you well. :)

• Like 1

I'm so sorry this happened to you, hon. The men of my city have a terrible rep and it is unfortunately well earned. I was told by the girls I'd seen passing through that it was a pleasant surprise that I even showed up and didn't haggle over money. I'm sorry, we're not all terrible here in Moncton.

• Like 2

Guest t*x****

CRAPPY !!!! Trust is a very hard thing to earn when LOSERS like this ruin it for the rest of us !!

unfortunately ... I've learned ... You Can't fix Stupid ...

There is no excuse for a no call no show. Before writing off Moncton, make sure that the Moncton gents are respected as well. I once made an appointment on a tight timeline to see a well regarded Halifax provider in Moncton. I checked in on time as requested and was informed she had decided to go to dinner and could see me in an hour or so. After burning a toll for this visit I am surely tempted to book and be a no show every time she announces a Moncton tour.

There is no excuse for a no call no show. Before writing off Moncton, make sure that the Moncton gents are respected as well. I once made an appointment on a tight timeline to see a well regarded Halifax provider in Moncton. I checked in on time as requested and was informed she had decided to go to dinner and could see me in an hour or so. After burning a toll for this visit I am surely tempted to book and be a no show every time she announces a Moncton tour.

Both sides need to be respected, time is precious for everyone and shouldn't be wasted. I understand your frustration but deliberately doing something like that will only reflect badly on you. Those who intentionally play games, those who are oblivious to their own faults, those who are thoughtless, all receive their just do from Karma. So just continue being the reliable gentlemen you are and let karma take it's course.

• Like 1