First time for everything

Guest j********a***

Ok, I'm kinda proud of myself.

Today I arranged, very last minute, to meet with an SP I've seen reviewed here. She claims to be PSE, which always catches my attention, and I love the pics she's posted. I was having a lazy afternoon, chatting with some female friends online, checking out singles sites, cruising CERB, and yes, even CL. Suddenly, her post popped up on CL, and, as I was growing increasingly sexually frustrated, decided to book, Now, I'd read some positive reviews, but to be fair, I seem to recall some negative talk as well. But I was in the moment. I spoke to her booking agent, who seemed somewhat distracted, and scheduled two hours. ( I prefer two, I really like to go for the full on experience)

I was a few minutes late, and called ahead to inform them. Again, courteous enough, but no real warmth or personality on the phone. I arrived at the destination, made my last call and was told the SP would meet me at the door. As I approached, a very fit young man was in the doorway, and saw me coming. I had obviously caught him by surprise and he avoided eye contact and acted as though he had the wrong address. I just stood back and let things clear, as I then saw the SP in question approaching the doorway from the inside.

I entered as she greeted me, and I asked her if it was indeed she. She appeared somewhat dishevelled, in a loose robe that exposed her thighs, socks, and I guess a few layers of t-shirts underneath. This was not what I expected. The girl in the pics was fit, curvy, with beautiful, heavy, natural breasts. This girl easily had an additional twenty pounds on her. We stood inn the doorway and spoke. I had never actually walked away from an appointment before, but this was what I began to realize was my option. I'd booked this woman for two hours, based on photos I'd seen online. And the woman at the door, while indeed her, was not as advertised. I was polite, even apologetic. I told her I meant no offense, but that she didn't look like her pictures. She motioned to her outfit, saying something about the layers. I looked down at her VERY thick thighs and her general appearance. I explained to her as politely as I could that she was much heavier than her ad and that this wasn't what I had in mind. I gave her some cash, at least the amount that we'd used up during our conversation and due to my tardiness, and I excused myself. I felt badly, I hadn't wanted to offend the girl, but I just couldn't see going ahead with something, and spending that kind of time and money on someone I just didn't find attractive.

I've been in that situation before, and always gone through with it, and always regretted the experience. But not this time. I guess I'm growing into the hobby a bit and have higher expectations than I might have before.

This hobby/business is a strange thing. It is a business. And as such, should be treated as such. But it's a business that's built on people, and people have feelings. I felt badly that I'd said something critical of this young woman. But I didn't feel like I could just walk away without explaining why, and I certainly wasn't rude or hurtful. At the same time, I was proud of myself for not accepting less than what was advertised. I like curvy women. A few pounds is not an issue for me. But this was not what I was expecting. And, actually, had she been better presented, and not in her grungy jammies, I might have overlooked it. As it stands, I'm out a few bucks, but didn't do something I wasn't confident about.

On my drive home, the phone rang. It was a private number, and I'm going to assume it was the booking agent. If the people in question are reading this, I apologize for not picking up. The only reason on that was that I was driving.

Better luck next time, I guess, for all involved.

Cheers,

JR

I applaud you for calling this person on her approach. I have also been in that situation and went ahead with the session only to feel 'duped' afterward. Certainly i would never call on that SP again.

I agree that it amounts to false advertising. I think the ladies that do this are trying unnecessarily to be something that they are not. There are lots of BBW and lots of guys that love and prefer BBW. although i don;t know many that prefer desheveled, unkempt ladies - so the gal in question might consider that going forward.

anyway... that's my 2 cents worth. I don't think you should feel guilty. I don't think the ladies that 'duped' me felt guilty after taking my money for a session that was clearly not what i was led to belive i was going to have.

Ok, I'm kinda proud of myself.

Today I arranged, very last minute, to meet with an SP I've seen reviewed here. She claims to be PSE, which always catches my attention, and I love the pics she's posted. I was having a lazy afternoon, chatting with some female friends online, checking out singles sites, cruising CERB, and yes, even CL. Suddenly, her post popped up on CL, and, as I was growing increasingly sexually frustrated, decided to book, Now, I'd read some positive reviews, but to be fair, I seem to recall some negative talk as well. But I was in the moment. I spoke to her booking agent, who seemed somewhat distracted, and scheduled two hours. ( I prefer two, I really like to go for the full on experience)

I was a few minutes late, and called ahead to inform them. Again, courteous enough, but no real warmth or personality on the phone. I arrived at the destination, made my last call and was told the SP would meet me at the door. As I approached, a very fit young man was in the doorway, and saw me coming. I had obviously caught him by surprise and he avoided eye contact and acted as though he had the wrong address. I just stood back and let things clear, as I then saw the SP in question approaching the doorway from the inside.

I entered as she greeted me, and I asked her if it was indeed she. She appeared somewhat dishevelled, in a loose robe that exposed her thighs, socks, and I guess a few layers of t-shirts underneath. This was not what I expected. The girl in the pics was fit, curvy, with beautiful, heavy, natural breasts. This girl easily had an additional twenty pounds on her. We stood inn the doorway and spoke. I had never actually walked away from an appointment before, but this was what I began to realize was my option. I'd booked this woman for two hours, based on photos I'd seen online. And the woman at the door, while indeed her, was not as advertised. I was polite, even apologetic. I told her I meant no offense, but that she didn't look like her pictures. She motioned to her outfit, saying something about the layers. I looked down at her VERY thick thighs and her general appearance. I explained to her as politely as I could that she was much heavier than her ad and that this wasn't what I had in mind. I gave her some cash, at least the amount that we'd used up during our conversation and due to my tardiness, and I excused myself. I felt badly, I hadn't wanted to offend the girl, but I just couldn't see going ahead with something, and spending that kind of time and money on someone I just didn't find attractive.

I've been in that situation before, and always gone through with it, and always regretted the experience. But not this time. I guess I'm growing into the hobby a bit and have higher expectations than I might have before.

This hobby/business is a strange thing. It is a business. And as such, should be treated as such. But it's a business that's built on people, and people have feelings. I felt badly that I'd said something critical of this young woman. But I didn't feel like I could just walk away without explaining why, and I certainly wasn't rude or hurtful. At the same time, I was proud of myself for not accepting less than what was advertised. I like curvy women. A few pounds is not an issue for me. But this was not what I was expecting. And, actually, had she been better presented, and not in her grungy jammies, I might have overlooked it. As it stands, I'm out a few bucks, but didn't do something I wasn't confident about.

On my drive home, the phone rang. It was a private number, and I'm going to assume it was the booking agent. If the people in question are reading this, I apologize for not picking up. The only reason on that was that I was driving.

Better luck next time, I guess, for all involved.

Cheers,

JR

We, Indies, have to be warm from A to Z, because we have to care about our reputation, wich is not always the case for agency...

There's'always another fish in the water for them...

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time

I don't really think that this is necessarily an agency vs indie story ... either way, there's no such thing as "always the case".

Yes you likely did the right thing and I would also applaud you for your action, something that I can not do myself unfortunately. It has happened many times that I have received ladies that don't look anywhere as cute/pretty as their pictures or are older or heavier, but unless it is a B & S, I am not as courageous as some to reject based on looks (something that I feel it is not her fault and if her pictures look better it is to cameraperson's credit).

I guess it is harder for me to reject because I am outcall only which means in many cases the lady comes from a distance and of course I want to avoid even the possibility of noise or yelling around where I live. Not to mention that many ask for a fee as much as $50.

In most cases I feel satisfied after the date though (if it is only the looks which may be the problem) but what I have a real problem with are cases of B & S, unfriendly/aggressive or unclassy personality, bad hygiene and false advertising on services (if a lady advertises kissing and daty and does not deliver, that really bothers me as I feel totally unfulfilled at the end). Unfortunately I only find out about these attributes when it is too late and not much can be done about it.

that was a good call on your part i would of done the same and btw she would not of got no money let her take it up with the agency

High marks from me, Junior. By your account, I personally feel you handled the situation with as much class and fairness as any other client would or should. No ugly, disrespectful dispute or unnecessary cruel and crass remarks.....during your encounter, or here in your review. In all honesty, we all realize that SPs must have a far lower "bar of expectations" from us hobbyists, but such is the business. A punctual, clean and polite gentleman for most SPs, is always greatly less a requirement(s) than the horniest of hobbyists would expect. It is a business, and unfortunately, she misrepresented herself. I can certainly sympathize with stepping into a similar situation. Very awkward and not wanting to offend, above all. I've somehow been exceedingly lucky in having had only one uncomfortable encounter. Almost always greeted with wonderfully lovely, and often better looking/presented than stated or expected ladies(Hmmmmmm.....sigh;-)). I would've almost wished for the dishevelled factor. Might've then summoned the will to extricate myself, rather than cut the meeting much shorter due solely to a weight factor. As mentioned, there's a whole lotta love out there for the bigger girls without having to misrepresent and cause such awkward encounters. It was obvious to both of us, I'm sure, from the moment my uncontrollable male tendency to visually "up and down" her when the door opened(lacking kid in a candy store expression), to the point where SHE was helping to add to my all-too-transparent excuses from being tired or still too wound up from work...etc. A generous compensation for her time and real trooper effort, and I politely made my exit. Very sweet, pretty faced and instantly comfortable to talk to, made it all the more excruciatingly difficult to deal with. We can assume fairly that Junior's lady, given her positively reviewed history, may have just been having an "off day" of sorts, but it sure doesn't make the situation any easier...sure makes for a bucket of ice water in the face that can sit in your mind for a while !

Kudos on the path taken, Junior.

This has happened to me more than once. Each time there was a common thread.....booking at the last minute because you get that urge. For my positive experiences, each one took research and planning. The good sps are seldomly available at the last minute.

I think we should not only appreciate Junior's handling of the situation...but I feel his post is polite....well put and not breaking of any rules or calling any one out.......

• Like 1

Kudos to you! I hope you didn't give her too much money though.. never would I show up to the door in jammies unless requested and I've never yet received that request.

I disagree however that any sp can't be good if she's available last minute. I am often available with 30 minutes notice as I'm not a high maintenance girl who needs to curl my hair and add tons of hairspray.

A quick 5 minute shower if I haven't already just had one.. and a bit of lipstick and a hot dress and I'm good to go.

Several of my colleagues need more notice because they have kids to get sitters for or another parttime job etc etc.. I have no obligations other than my own self determinded outings.

Thank you Carrie......I too am low volume and often the last minute appts are the most fun!

As for the author of this thread....I am truly sorry that you had this type of encounter. Totally underminds the performance of the wonderful indies found here on CERB!

:)

Sounds like based on the circumstance you did the right thing. As you very simply put it - this is not something you have done in the past or planned to do. Every once in a while you take a chance with an unknow lady and end up with possibly a B&S. Let's hope that will be your last bad experience.

Excellent post, well thought out and you did the correct thing. It had happen to me, 3 times in my time.

1st time went through with it-rookie mistake, the next 2 times I said no thank-you, and left a bit of money for their trouble.

In fact after I had called back the SP (she was Indy) and the other was through an agency, and told them both SP and agency "wrong marketing techniques you have lost my business"

Good on you, Jr. I did an incall one time (indy) where the flat was a mess. Butts in the ash trays, empty cans on the kitchen table, clothes on the sofa and a light in the bathroom that didn’t work. Also, she was dressed is ripped jeans and flats and smelled of cigarette smoke. She also was a bit distracted by the fact that her SO was coming home once the coast was clear. This distracted me as well. I know I won’t go back but I went through with the appointment. The atmosphere was lost and I felt a little short changed in the end.

I have to offer my kudos to you as well Junior. Well done. Like PistolPete, I went through with an encounter when greeted at the door by an SP only vaguely resembling the picture. Unlike, PistolPete, I have had that unfortunate situation occur more than once, and still didn't leave, feeling ripped off and unsatisfied when leaving. I must admit they were both CL adds, and since only booking based on CERB reco's now, I have been more often than not, surprised at how much prettier the SP's are when seen in person.

I am still new to the hobby, but this happen to me, felt like since i booked drove all the way there go a head and do it. That took courage i applauded you sir

I thought it was a nice gesture to give her something for her time. I often consider in the case of agency sps, that the client is relying a lot on the agency to represent the sp in a truthful way -- and am sure that is not often what happens. The sp also relies on the agency to not get sent to someone who is clearly looking for things they don't provide or someone else. Awkward.

I think that she was either ill prepared to meet with you, or that that is how she sees clients. Either way, not really acceptable. socks and t-shirts? At what point did she ever think that would be ok? Last time I checked, clients don'T book appts with sps to get a ratty bathrobe and socked feet experience lol.

I would have suggested that you do contact the agency tho and let them know the problem. It might not change the way they do things in the future, but no reason not to express that to them. In some cases I suggest someone call up the agency while the sp is there, especially when the client is told one thing and the sp says something else re: menu, $$, etc. The best way to deal with it is to deal with it on the spot.

Guest c******n****h

Early in my hobbying days, I was in Toronto and went into an apartment to see an SP that I had come across in the classifieds. I was leery when I entered the building and even more so when I knocked on her door. I had a bad feeling and trusted my instincts and opted not to enter. I apologized face to face and she asked me for $50 for her time. I did feel an obligation to give her something for her time and gave her $20 and got the hell out of there as fast as I could. I have never sought someone out from the classifieds and if I don't feel comfortable with the location, I don't go in.

You did the right thing. You are paying for a service and you should not feel bullied or threatened to pay for something that does not come as advertized.

You handled this properly.

Props to you for being polite during the encounter and when recounting it here.

Good Choice JR.

I am a service provider and I always tell my clients or prospective clients that if they don't like what they see they have the option of walking away. I have pictures both here and on my website. They are accurate, but sometimes people's perception of what they see in pics and what they see in person is 2 different things.

As well with the different software available out there it is easy to alter pictures. Should you have done this to me I would not be offended. It would be a matter of choice on your part. It has happened to me before and it made me realize that sometimes some people just change their minds. It's part of life and you did the right thing.

Good luck with your future endeavors and bookings sweetie.

Tulsa xox

'

Guest j********a***

Thank you to everyone who's replied here. Your support has been noted and appreciated. I don't indulge in this hobby too often, but I have to say, there's a strangely comforting sense of community here. I'll be sure to pay heed to your collective advice in the future.

Cheers,

Jr