Everybody sing along now... Steve It's Time to Leave

Let's make this song number one on the charts!

Steve It's Time to Leave

Unfortunately I could not get the link to work.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I could not get the link to work.

Damn Blackberries! LOL

• Like 1

I just wish he'd stop trying to turn us into Americans. Even my 14 year old has him figured out, "dad, why does Stephen Harper hate canadians?". Nail on the head right there.

How bad do you have to be at accounting to sell out the country and still not be able to balance the budget.

• Like 1

He will go away quietly when there is a scandal involving 3 people that he won't be able to ignore or get away from. Goodbye Stevie!

Posted via Mobile Device

Need more than three, or maybe just a reminder of three already around election time

Senators, ummm EX-Senators Duffy, Wallin and Brazeau

Speaking of which, perhaps this is a perfect segue to hear Mike Duffy's view of the Senate...some of us old enough to remember the names mentioned

http://www.cbc.ca/archives/categories/politics/federal-politics/federal-politics-general/mike-duffy-on-senate-reform.html

RG :-)

Need more than three, or maybe just a reminder of three already around election time

Senators, ummm EX-Senators Duffy, Wallin and Brazeau

Speaking of which, perhaps this is a perfect segue to hear Mike Duffy's view of the Senate...some of us old enough to remember the names mentioned

http://www.cbc.ca/archives/categories/politics/federal-politics/federal-politics-general/mike-duffy-on-senate-reform.

He will win next election but because of scandal will resign as PM not too long after. Dont ask me how I know this. I just do.

Posted via Mobile Device

He will win next election but because of scandal will resign as PM not too long after. Dont ask me how I know this. I just do.

Posted via Mobile Device

That's not good. First what does that say about the electorate preferring him and the CPC over Trudeau and Mulcair

Harper alone resigning not good...all that would do is replace one a$$hole with another a$$hole

Only a mass resignation of the cabinet and caucus would be a good thing

Or the CPC not elected in the first place

RG

If the NDP remains strong in Quebec then it becomes very hard for anyone to beat the Conservatives unless Ontario swings considerably to the Liberals and that is not likely to happen especially if lower oil prices increase the outlook for manufacturing sector... a more likely outcome is that ontario splits between liberals and conservatives and the west remains conservatives so with Quebec still NDP the conservatives win again.

Just my Opinion

As the song is playing in my head, a thought, bets on who wins the next federal election

I bet 90,000 (Mike Duffy) dollars the Liberals win

resize?key=1e6a1a1efdb011df84894040444cdc60&url=http%3A%2F%2Fpbs.twimg.com%2Fmedia%2FBLHgFt4CMAEeGuZ.jpg