Personal Movember Project - Chapter 2

Ah, crap. Sorry to hear that, and I hope everything turns out well with the treatment!

Decisions have to be made. If I'm going to fall into the 40% that are impotent after the surgery, I really want to have a many lovely lady encounters before we do the deed. I know who I'd want to see last before the cut. And I know who I'd like to spend my first time post-op with. I think she'd be understanding and kind.

But hey, 60% come out just fine. Save my money and schedule a four- or five-some to celebrate my victory that the little guy is up and ready to go?

Well, if you want my advice... play it safe. Have the four-or five-some beforehand, just in case. And if it goes well... have another to celebrate :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I hope it goes well. I went through the same thing this past Fall myself. The results were negative and told to go back in five years. The Digital exams will continue though on a regular basis. Please gentleman get checked out on a regular basis

A couple of things.

Regarding the bias of various health practitioners, my urologist and I joked about that. If what you have is a hammer, every problem looks like it can be solved with a hammer.

Regarding mode of treatment, I'm not 100% committed to one or the other. The scheduling of surgery in November is up to me. That looks to be the best time for me to be off work for a month. According to the doc, if I tell him I want surgery now, it would be done by the end of next week.

So I get to decide what gets done and when. The benefits of early detection. If I had a top end Gleason score and all that implies things would be happening very quickly with minimal choice on my part.

I will never see the name of Dr. Dre the same again. Not now that DRE is a part of my life. That's Digital Rectal Exam. Never knew it had a formal name before. lol

Finally, my radiology consult is next Tuesday. That was quick!

• Like 1

Hold on there my friend, don't be counting the camels before the elephants come home with chickens....or what ever the saying is.

Push for your results, daily .

Start investigating options immediately.

Start the conversations.

Stay positive, have a drink, get laid.

Good luck

Tom

Theliquor

• Like 5

All the best man! Praying that all goes well bcguy42. Remember, It ain't over till the fat lady sings ;) Hang in there and stay positive! I'll be thinking about you.

Fack.

I'm going to need more duos partners I think if we are trying to do a 5-some :P

You are amazing, kind-heart person. Importent or not.

You better stick around for a while please, I like spending time with you and you own me St-Albert cheese curd!

Hope you find the best treatment!