Why should I write a reco if everything has been said???

I believe that there may be obstacles to posting reviews on CERB that do not exist on other boards. None this is meant as a criticism of the rules, nor a suggestion for change, but simply a humble statement of opinion.

1. As I understand it, recommendations on CERB must be all positive ("If you don't have anything nice to say..."). I have written reviews on other boards which were 100% positive. These would qualify for posting as recommendations on CERB. I have also written reviews which were mostly positive but which did include some negatives. As I understand it, these would NOT qualify for posting as recommendations on CERB, unless I removed the negatives, but then they would not be honest reviews.

2. As I understand it, before posting a recommendation on CERB, one should ask the SP or MPA for permission. I have written glowing reviews while still on a high from an appointment and have taken great satisfaction in knowing that the MPAs would see the review since they were active on the board on which I posted. To me it was like my gift to them for giving me such pleasure. I never discussed writing a review during the appointment. It seems to me that having to submit a review for the SP's or MPA's examination and approval prior to posting removes the spontaneity from the process and introduces formality.

Having said that, I should mention that the same issue of the lack of reviews comes up from time to time on the other boards as well.

2. As I understand it, before posting a recommendation on CERB, one should ask the SP or MPA for permission.

Should not must. It is polite to first ask but not necessary.

However its not permission either. Its more to have her proof read to ensure there aren't anything in it she prefers keeping private between the two of you.

It was recently brought to my attention that I had two reviews written about me on another board. While the content was not negative I found the language used to describe the encounter rather offensive. Also, there were details that I would have preferred not mentioned.

I find that the caliber of reco on cerb is much more civilized and well thought out. Something a gentleman would write and not the ramblings of a sex deprived neanderthal!

Meg from someone who has seen you I totaly agree the comments on the other site to be very offensive to such a sweet person

Some guys just can't seem to keep some things private.

A reco does not have to have second by second play by play it needs to be clean discreet and respectful of the lady

If the ladies wanted a play by play they would give you a detailed account of what will happen if you see them.

Some thing just need to be kept between you and the lady.

We wonder why some ladies have a NO REVIEW POLICY it is for the exact type of wording and post that the member on the other board used.

It would not be tolerated here and dont think fellow members here would be that disrespectful.

If you give respect in your RECO you will be sure to get respect the next time you see the lady.If you cross the line chances are that will be your last chance to do a reco on the lady.

This has been an interesting thread and I am inspired to say three things:

- First, as already been expressed by other guys, it never occurred to me that recos are all that important. So I learned something.

- Second, I have written two recommendations. Each was for ladies who I had seen on a number of occasions. I therefore felt I had something to say and put a lot of thought into it. Not sure I understand the benefit of a one liner saying yeah I saw her and things are good.

- Third. I very, very seldom read recos, as I am not really interested in other guys experience. I am more interested on how the lady presents herself on CERB, her website, and if I am inspired to contact her, it is those first email exchanges that seals the deal as to if I see her.

A reco does not have to have second by second play by play it needs to be clean discreet and respectful of the lady

If the ladies wanted a play by play they would give you a detailed account of what will happen if you see them.

It depends entirely on the lady in question.

There have been several multi-post play by play recos written on cerb, including those by the much missed TigerClaw. I can bet you dollars to donuts the ladies had an initial private viewing of the post before it was made public.

Edited by etasman2000
formatting

Eastman I would agree if the lady is ok with play by play then go for it but I would think first asking she is ok with it would be in order

It depends entirely on the lady in question.

There have been several multi-post play by play recos written on cerb, including those by the much missed TigerClaw. I can bet you dollars to donuts the ladies had an initial private viewing of the post before it was made public.

• Like 1

in addition eastman....vulgar play by play is not warranted without prior approval....I feel like some little crank ho he picked up on Montreal RD

• Like 1

in addition eastman....vulgar play by play is not warranted without prior approval....I feel like some little crank ho he picked up on Montreal RD

Meg/Cheek

The very reason I ended up frequenting only this site, was for based on your experience and comments about the other site........

When I posted a review on one of the 'other' sites, it was rejected by the MOD, because I did NOT give enough detail of the sexual encounter during our session..........which was SPECIFICALLY contrary to what my lady had told me was acceptable......I obviously declined....

At that point I simply bailed and ended up on CERB, which is truly miles ahead of the other sites in terms of class and manners of our members.....

Unfortunately, those other sites suffer from a herd mentality that is suited for the by gone years associated with the Cave Man era.........

Kudos to you cheek for standing up for Meg........

SNK

Hhmmm.. what bothers me ...

Is when I see someone here who gives another reco to a lady +100 and notice his other recos about his other encounters and yet there is no reco about our time spent.. I'm like damn.. I guess I really am not so great afterall ....

Makes me think ..

Wow! I guess I really wasent worth the time, but that lady was!...

thanks for the recignioion .. too bad i'm not worthy of your reco.

Makes me feel inadequate .. Whatever.. This Is It :oops:

Hhmmm.. what bothers me ...

Is when I see someone here who gives another reco to a lady +100 and notice his other recos about his other encounters and yet there is no reco about our time spent.. I'm like damn.. I guess I really am not so great afterall ....

Makes me think ..

Wow! I guess I really wasent worth the time, but that lady was!...

thanks for the recignioion .. too bad i'm not worthy of your reco.

Makes me feel inadequate .. Whatever.. This Is It :oops:

Since we are not allowed negative Reviews Sin Cindy I put up my exceptional experiences and yes you are one of the best.

have not wrote a review on quie a few ladies I have seen, and there would be no way I could have wrote a reco for a few of them.

I went to one appt. I booked an hour when I got there the girl reduced it too a half hour and did not do what she said. I would prefered sshe cancelled the appt. than reducing because of my problem sexually.

I wanted to write a bad review, but I chose not to be a client of this person, who has many good reviews. I believe alot of it has to do with chemistry.

Sin Cindy you are one of the most amazing SP's on this site. Dam I wish I was 20 yrs younger!!!

I am mostly a lurker and have never writen a review, not because I had a bad experience but rather because there was no chemistry. Personaly I am looking for a GFE that makes me feel that there was a real connection and that the girl had as good a time as I did.

I have only met a few girls here in Ottawa and the one girl that really gave me the experience of a lifetime was not on CERB and did not want a review and after seeing her only twice has disappeared. The other girls I have met from CERB gave me the service advertised and were generally satisfactory but not outstanding and I felt that on a site like this one it is not well recieved to point out any short comings in a girl's service when she has excellent reviews to begin with.

When it comes to a less then satisfactory encounter I start by looking at myself, "was I less into it, into her. was she less into me,(attraction counts). I also think back at the conversation we had and sometimes I remember a small detail that might explain things,(a boyfriend, partying the night before or even a busy day that adds to nipple or clitoral sensativity or lack of). Of course I might not have been up to par myself, one of the reasons I never book more then a few hours in advance.

All this to say that I would never consider writing a review that was less then honest and also I would not write one that would ruin a good reputation. After all circumstances are not always ideal for a great encounter!

IMO

Many years ago, I had achieved the rank of Petty Officer in the Navy in a very short time (7 yrs), mostly because of my technical ability, I then languished at that rank for the next 8 years. My annual assesements were always good but never quite enough to make the next rank. My supervisors told me I was great and was just unlucky due to the competition. I wasn't until an old Chief sat me down and told me what was wrong with me. I won't go into details, but it wasn't a pleasant conversation. As long as I was a great technician, my bosses were keeping me happy by blowing smoke up my ass so I would continue to make their section look good. To sum up; I changed my attitude and ways and eventually became a Chief myself. This would never have happened without that conversation.

Why do I bring this up, if one only pays attention to "recommendations", success, like my elusive promotion may never come. Those clients who say thankyou very much and leave never to be seen again may have some valuble information for you that will never be found in a positive recommendation. Even worse are those who put up a recommendation but never book again.

Now, I am not advocating that this board change it's format, everyone needs to hear they are doing a good job now and again. But if that is the only input you are permitting yourself, you may be doing yourself a disservice. One should check other sources, even if only to lurk and find out what is being said. The worst case scenario is no feedback at all, good or bad. Different boards discourage honest feedback in one way or arnother, some are blatant about it, others more subtle. You may have to find more creative ways of getting honest feedback, like if you should happen on a client you haven't seen in a while, and the situation is appropriate, seek some feedback. Honest feedback is both the least pleasant and most valuble gift anyone can recieve.

Those clients who say thankyou very much and leave never to be seen again may have some valuble information for you that will never be found in a positive recommendation.

You may have to find more creative ways of getting honest feedback, like if you should happen on a client you haven't seen in a while, and the situation is appropriate, seek some feedback. Honest feedback is both the least pleasant and most valuble gift anyone can recieve.

In a work situation you often get feedback in the form of a yearly or quarterly ''review''. I agree it can be very helpful if you are receiving constructive criticism and you take it to heart.

This is not really possible in our world in the same way. You can't contact a previous client to find out why he isn't seeing you anymore and you can't really put a suggestion box on your site..

I recently was contacted by a previous client who kept in touch with me who finally confessed to me that he'd found an sp very similar to me in physique but who also provided greek. I was happy to hear that feedback as one often has no idea why a client has moved on..

Nothing I can do about that however unless I choose to start offering greek.. and for sure my business overall would increase if I did.. same as it would if I reduced my rates or provided BBBJ etc etc.. all of which I know not from feedback of clients who stopped booking but rather from clients who would book if I offered the above or more..

Also.. as I've already said before.. and I'm sure this is true for other sps.. I don't get new business based on recommendations. I mostly get them based on my own level of exposure.

In your case you got an honest (one presumes) performance review and it worked for you. It's much different for us in our jobs.

In a work situation you often get feedback in the form of a yearly or quarterly ''review''. I agree it can be very helpful if you are receiving constructive criticism and you take it to heart.

This is not really possible in our world in the same way. You can't contact a previous client to find out why he isn't seeing you anymore and you can't really put a suggestion box on your site..

I recently was contacted by a previous client who kept in touch with me who finally confessed to me that he'd found an sp very similar to me in physique but who also provided greek. I was happy to hear that feedback as one often has no idea why a client has moved on..

Nothing I can do about that however unless I choose to start offering greek.. and for sure my business overall would increase if I did.. same as it would if I reduced my rates or provided BBBJ etc etc.. all of which I know not from feedback of clients who stopped booking but rather from clients who would book if I offered the above or more..

Also.. as I've already said before.. and I'm sure this is true for other sps.. I don't get new business based on recommendations. I mostly get them based on my own level of exposure.

In your case you got an honest (one presumes) performance review and it worked for you. It's much different for us in our jobs.

Well said. I have nothing to add you said it all.