Email Notifications Acting Up?

Everyone still getting emails?

No, the notifications to my gmail account has long since stopped getting through again.

I find it is a very useful feature; if someone sends me a PM it could literally be days (sometimes weeks) before I log in and get the message if I don't know about it.

Technically, you will need to deliver the mail yourself using full DMARC features (matching reverse DNS, DKIM and SPF) to overcome this problem once and for all or use a service like smtp.com. Relaying though Gmail is not workable as they limit the number of messages you can send per day. One large site I support has hundreds of users on Google for business but they still need their own email server just for outgoing mass mailings (like electronic paystubs, etc.).

We are not relaying through gmail, I tried that and it worked for a day. We are using a third party smtp relay company now and most people seam to be getting the emails. check your BULK/SPAM folder please.

I currently use Yahoo. I'm getting notifications fine. Got notified for PM's. Once a week the forums I subscribed to I get these 10 emails sent to me of updating those threads...

• Like 2

...We are using a third party smtp relay company now and most people seam to be getting the emails. check your BULK/SPAM folder please.

Yeah, I have a Gmail filter for all mail from lyla.com -> Never send to spam but it doesn't seem to be working for me.

Perhaps Egotistical Giraffe or the Ferret Cannon is messing with me :)