Sacha from CL

I know that CL is questionable for various reasons folks. Believe me, I've seen some disturbing stuff. Don't ask me to explain it, but when I saw Sacha's ad I decided to give her a dingle.

A polite, mature, intelligent and somewhat husky voice answers and proceeds to give a menu and brief description. This is not a bored or hardened individual I was speaking with. Yes, her description was well rehearsed, but something in her words told me she comes from better circumstances in her upbringing. She was well spoken and had an outgoing demeanour.

Ok, I liked her pic and her story, let's move forward I says to myself. She exchanges location information and we meet up. Not the best part of town, but everyone has their own circumstances. Gentlemen, her pics are accurate - she is a looker IMHO. Very friendly and polite greeting. She comes down to the apartment foyer to make sure you aren't a scuz-bag and guides you up to her apt...guess I passed the test (and I didn't even shave that day).

Once business is taken care of, we relax in the boudoir for some friendly embraces. No details, except that we have a friendly chat & I get to know her a little better. She is a smart one fellas - I mean her IQ. If you like quality conversation and activities I highly recommend Sacha!

During the course of our encounter, I recommended this site to her so she can become better acquainted with the community. Please show her the respect that she deserves and you will have a very pleasant and positive experience. I plan to repeat.

GFE - LFK, BBBJ, DATY, Digits, Shaved (soul patch), Any position, Non-rush, naturals, hot, laid-back.

PSE - No

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Great post Jabba. I was intrigued by her beautiful pictures too and was planning to call and ask her if she does outcalls for me. Though mature but she looked so beautiful that I was determined to see her soon (unless she has an incall only policy).

Thanks for recommending to her to join cerb (I was planning to suggest same when I see her). I hope she joins cerb. She deserves to be here among the best of SPs. This board is becoming a real heaven on earth with so many great ladies (Makayla joined today as Kayla19 too:))

I too, have been looking at her CL posts and considering making the call. She is certainly a beautiful looking woman.

Good review, I like to see reviews that show a bit of respect and don't overly emphasis the intimate details. I'm sure many of us have been curious about this girl. Also, good move to get her to join CERB.

Yes after having a fun afternoon at Nuden, I couldn't possibly head home all blue and hot without getting some real action. I have had my eyes on Sacha on CL (now she just has joined cerb and her handle is Sacha), and I decided to call and boy I am glad that I did:D. She is for sure a hidden treasure in Ottawa that I am sure if and when cerbites find out, then it would be hard to book with her lol.

Those who know me they know me as someone who is fairly good at discovering new treasures and Sacha is one for sure. She is very feminine (and a strong feminist too. I love that quality. She is very outspoken too) and a very young looking woman (those who know me well they also know I go for the 19 to 25 age range except that Sacha was an exception. Sacha is exceptionally pretty, classy, sexy, feminine in her mid thirties but younger looking. Extremely sexy lady with very pale soft skin, green eyes (of German background) very feminine body and beautiful face to die for. She was a complete woman not the usual young girls in their early twenties that I usually see (I did not have GFs at that age when I was at that age myself as I was busy with studying, so that is the reason for my very strong attraction to that age range even though I am twice their age lol), but I had really good time with Sacha and she may have changed me completely overnight as I may start seeing ladies in their 30's and 40's lol. It was real fun.

When she was on the bed in the bedroom I saw a beautiful very sexy feminine woman all ready for me and it was so exciting lol. I started with her beautiful cute face, down to her sexy boobs, then her beautiful belly and down to her very sexy feminine sweet pink kitty. Then started with kissing her back down to her spine and ended up at her beautiful bum. She has a very feminine sexy body, absolutely beautiful feminine skin (Ahh, I sound like a broken record lol. You get the picture).

In summary - Sacha is Very sexy, very feminine, beautiful, very pale soft skin, beautiful sexy sweet kitty, sexy feminine boobs, sexy bum, sexy legs, beautiful hair, cute face, lovely eyes ... Did I miss anywhere lol?.

She is highly recommended for those guys who love sexy beautiful true GFE feminine very friendly very smart women so I recommend her to all cerbites and when you see her you are going to thank Jabba and me for that lol. But please treat her very nicely and with full respect like a Queen that she is.

I briefly showed her how to use cerb and she promised to become active on cerb. You are going to see a precious addition to cerb SPs lol. You are going to see a new very intelligent lady who will post very intelligent thoughtful comments. I can promise you that. Sacha is beautiful, very smart and very friendly and a true GFE lol.

Thank you so much Sacha for the wonderful time.

Sacha's Secret Admirer

i saw her too a month ago, and is a very beautiful woman, still relatively new... the area she lives in isnt the best, but dont let it worry you...her apt was immaculate and modern... She has an amazing body, and obviously makes good use of her treadmill and excersize equipment... Has that neighbor next doors wife or smart and sexy office worker that you want to get to know look...lol

Thanks 40ishsxaddict for the supporting comments.

As a general comment, If you see a treasure, please take a few moments and post a recommendation. Please don't keep it hidden. You owe it to the lady who has given you an hour of pleasure, to yourself and to cerb and cerbites which you all are proud members.

Cheers.

Thanks 40ishsxaddict for the supporting comments.

As a general comment, If you see a treasure, please take a few moments and post a recommendation. Please don't keep it hidden. You owe it to the lady who has given you an hour of pleasure, to yourself and to cerb and cerbites which you all are proud members.

Cheers.

No offence, but had my reasons as per HER request... however, if she has now joined CERB, then my comments are now acceptable... ty

Thanks 40ishsxaddict. No offence taken. My comments were general and were not directed at anybody specific, as I believe there are likely a lot more encounters than reviews. I was not aware of the fact in your case. My apology if you were offended my friend.

Recommendations are win win situations for all. The ladies will benefit as they are recognized and get more business (unless of course they wish not to be reviewed and we must respect that). The gent will benefit as his contributions will be recognized and cerb and all cerbites would benefit as we will know about these hidden treasures and their contact info. In summary everyone wins.

This week I had the privilege to meet with Sacha for the second time - and like the first time, it was an outstanding experience.

Sacha is intelligent, witty, fun, sweet and extremely sexy - when she opened the door I was greeted by a gorgeous brunette dressed in a man's white dress shirt - she looked hot enough to melt an iceberg in the winter

Sacha is very responsive and affectionate - a true GFE experience if this is what you desire

I have enjoyed the pleasure of her company twice now and I look forward to future dates

I also saw Sacha a little while ago but was remiss in not posting sooner. As already mentioned she is a wonderful, intelligent, beautiful person. Oh yeah, she is really hot looking too!! The aspect of Sacha that really drew me to her was her great sense of humour as can be seen in most of her posts. She was a lot of fun to be with and the time flew by far too quickly. One unique part of my visit with Sacha was that she had asked for someone to try using whipped cream all over her body. I believe that I was the first to rise to the challenge and a delicious time was had.

Having taken the time to write this reminds me that it has been far too long since I booked another rendez vous with her. Better get right on that....

I had the opportunity to have a playdate with Sacha. She's a wonderfully integlligent woman with an enchanting personality, sultry voice and dreamy bedroom eyes (yes gents, she looks exactly like her picture - and more!). If you're looking for stimulation for both mind and body, you can't go wrong with Sacha.

I took advantage of Sacha's recent special to enjoy an afternoon play session. While the locale is a wee sketchy, her apartment was clean and well kept. She greeted me in a print dress that was off in seconds after our first kiss. Vavoom! She's a passionate girl and we wasted no time getting in her bedroom. Naked, she's curvy and yummy with penetrating eyes sparkle when she releases. She's also confident and funny. I plan on repeating.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.