WTF is a WRONG with people?

wow.. old dog. You can express yourself so eloquently.. but YES get back to being goofy. I'll be daffy.

And you thought I was just off my meds... hehehehehe

so yes i agree the whole f u pay me thing is a bit harsh, but would one not say that if they're boss was trying to keep their paycheck? i understand the language was harsh but harsh behaviour begets harsh reactions and language!

If, I didn't agree that you were classy, I might think the use of the F-words were trashy - but in the context in which you were expressing it, was probably fitting. To convey it that way on here obviously offended some people. I was more "surprised" that you would talk like that - but hey, it's like Old Dog said, what do we really think in our heads. I stand guilty as charged as well.

But I have found even when you word things in the plainest forms, some will take offence. It's like you can't win.

I believe every SP has felt what you expressed at one time or another. It goes with the territory and I believe you were letting off some steam.:ablow:

boy oh boy!! obviously none of you have ever worked on a construction site. The F word is used in almost every sentence and we're all nice classy guys. hehehe

I'm been known to drop the "F" specially missing a 6" birdie putt. Oh ya that's the my golf game lately.....but walking away with a par is good too, so I don't let it upset me too much.

but I try not to use it around a lady(unless the sexual event is going off in a direction where both of us may be throwing that word around) or I don't use it in literature.

I was not opposed or upset what Miel wrote, she really got the point across..now didn't she?

I have this black t-shirt at home and in white lettering and it says:

"I can only please one person a day and today ISN'T your day."

I wish some of these idiotic type guys could see me wearing the t-shirt when I answer their calls. LOL. :lol:

I have to say that after having met Miel in person.. she uses the F word in person a lot less than I do. She told me she got the FUPM from a rap song by Jay Z.. and since I don't listen to Jay Z I hadn't heard the song. The lyrics are about music companies reneging on deals so that's his response. So now we laugh and say FUPM so it's a private joke and we'll know what it means.