Hockey fans, come on in!

I would like to see an original six final with Chicago winning in six or seven games, I think this series would be more exciting. I think the Rangers will have an easier time with Tampa than Chicago over Anaheim.

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling
  • Like 1

I do believe that to this point you are outnumbered Gabriella. I'm hoping for a NY - Chicago final. And if that happens I shall have to think about who to cheer for.

• Like 3

I think the Rangers will win the east, although I really dislike the Rangers and always have. Hopefully, I'm wrong about them beating TB.

Having said that, I think whoever wins between the Ducks and Hawks takes home Lord Stanley's mug. I've been saying that I think Chicago is winning it all again from the start and I honestly think they are the most balanced team out there. Of the 4 teams left, I would like to see Anaheim win. Both these series are going to be close, entertaining series. I have a feeling the final will be a let-down.

Today I'm cheering and will be watching of course ....Team Canada VS Russia in the Gold Medal game! Go Canada!

• Like 3

Yes looking forward to watching CANADA beat russia , who ever wins the west will take home lord stanley . Both chi and ana have questionable goaltending , so its tough to call a winner in that one . Tb is just purely outclassed by nyr , it was very evident yesterday that the regular that tb players are not committed the way the nyr players are to getting to the championship . As the cliche goes , " you gotta learn to lose before you learn to win "

• Like 2

Almost halfway through 2nd period Canada up 3 to 0 so it is looking good so long as they don't get cocky now and let the Russians back into it.

Go Canada Go

Update 4 to 0 on an amazing goal..

• Like 1

And just to add....Russia no shots on goal in the 2nd held to only 5 shots total so far ;) I don't think the experience hockey players on Canada would get cocky. Too much at risk.

• Like 1

And now 5-0 Canada. Glad to see Ovetchkin and Malkin getting their asses handed to them.

Edit 6-0. Officially a wipeout.

• Like 3

Final 6 to 1 Canada... totally dominated the Russians... excellent tournament for Canada.

• Like 1

Indeed.. hockey is Canada's game!!

2014 Sochi - Men and Women gold

2015 Juniors - Gold

2015 IIHF - Gold

Canada owns hockey gold in the most recent Olympics, the World Juniors and the IIHF, all at the same time... a Canadian first..

CM

• Like 4

Hey Sweetshay,

I fondly remember the handful of games I attended at "The Aud" in the mid-1980s... got a special place for all the "old" arenas.. Maple Leaf Gardens, The Montreal Forum, The Spectrum...

CM

Watching the Tampa-Rangers game, looks like a low scoring game tonight,

Rangers gave a 1-0 lead early in the second period, the Rangers need to win this one, it will be tough for them to go down 3-1 in games if they lose.

Rangers win 5-1 and I'm happy, got some of their players and Ducks in my pool but still behind the leader in the pool not by much though. So go Rangers, and go Ducks :)

• Like 1

Great game Saturday night with Hawks pulling it out in 2nd OT period. And this game tonight with Rangers and Lightening should be another dandy game. Great finals in the east and west, great hockey!

• Like 2

Pete is right on with his comment about great hockey. I have not watched as much as I would were a Canadian team still playing but regardless I would say that the best hockey teams are still playing and its damn good.I think my allegiances are going towards Chicago and the Rangers.

• Like 1

The big game for Chicago is now on, after one period no score, it would be nice to see Chicago win to see two game seven's in the semi finals.

• Like 1

Well the Eastern and Western Conference final play-offs could not be any better than 2 game seven's. You have to love it, as a hockey fan. By late Saturday evening we will know the 2 teams playing for Lord Stanley. ;)

• Like 1

Game 7 between New York and Tampa has just started, will it go to overtime ?

Nothing better than a game 7 to watch for a hockey fan!!

Edited by Triple HHH
Spelling

Well, Tampa shut out the Rangers at MSG to get to the final. Congrats to the Lightning team and fans. Little history note, first time ever that the Rangers have lost a game 7 at home. I'm happy they ruined my prediction as I can't stand the Rangers. Hope they don't win another cup in my lifetime. Happy for Stamkos too. He played his ass off and deserves a shot. I still think the West winner will hoist the cup though. That game 7 tomorrow should be a great one.

• Like 2

If the Blackhawks beat the Ducks in game 7, the Lightning will have played an original six team in every series!

• Like 2