Hockey fans, come on in!

Great game, only got to watch the tail end of it... But 5 goals, wow... Back in our barn now so lets see what happens...

Rally caps are still on.

• Like 2

I have a good feeling golf season will be officially starting tonight in Ottawa ;)

Hopefully, the weather gets nicer soon!

GO HABS GO!

I guess it's been postponed for another game hehe.

• Like 4

As a true hockey fan I have to give credit to the Sens especially Anderson giving him full credit, he is playing outstanding.

Yip all Hab fans are very nervous after watching that game tonight.

As Gabby mentioned we got our ass kicked royally in our own barn.

A stat tonight has our top six forwards at a -3 so far, they have to show up on Sunday and bring their A game or there will a game 7.

• Like 3

Proud sens fan.

Sens got away with this one. Easily their worst effort of the series. Dominated for two periods. Anderson made some key saves. Lots of puck luck in this win.

I have no problem with Prust/Subban. Love Subban. I would take him over EK in a heartbeat. Immense skill and plays on the edge. Reminds me of a OV in his prime.

Again, Sens will take the next home again and lose the series in 7. A win for hockey fans.

• Like 2

i just love the never quit attitude of the young sens. they've been playing hockey at the highest level since febuary. battling t'ill the last game just to make the playoffs and now down 3 nothing and winning the last two games. win or lose the series we can be proud of our team. the future is bright for the sens.

• Like 4

What a season this has been for the Ottawa Senators. Back in February, partisans and media were buzzing about the "McDavid" lottery. Then both starting goalies got hurt. Enter stage left, Andrew Hammond. The Hamburglar craze took over and the Senators close out the regular season by winning the last game and sneaking into the playoffs.

Then many fans and media wrote off the Sens after they fell behind 0-3 in the first round against the Habs. Craig Anderson comes in and plays lights out and finally in game 5, a few Senators found the twine and proved Carey Price can be beaten. My friends who are Habs fans, initially chirping "sweep sweep" are now mostly quiet. Indeed, doubt has crept into the minds of the Canadiens.

Ottawa made history by overcoming a 14-point differential and getting into the playoffs. Can the Senators pull another miracle out of the hat and win this series? Got to believe! Should the Sens win game 6, the Habs will go on to lose the series and make a little history of their own - losing a playoff series for the first time after leading 3-0.

Cue the "Jaws" music.. the Sens smell blood in the water and the Habs might not be able to stop the bleeding in time.

CM

• Like 5

Agreed.

People love to challenge Murray and some of his decisions but the man and his scouting team have made the most of their picks/trades. Water into wine.

People say the Sens are always outperforming their talent level. That they shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to draft time.

I just can't understand the logic. If a team consistently outperforms than how is that considered an anomaly?

Besides, the draft guarantees you nothing. Even a top pick. There is always a Daigle lurking in the mist.

What a season this has been for the Ottawa Senators. Back in February, partisans and media were buzzing about the "McDavid" lottery. Then both starting goalies got hurt. Enter stage left, Andrew Hammond. The Hamburglar craze took over and the Senators close out the regular season by winning the last game and sneaking into the playoffs.

CM

• Like 2

As much as I like Ottawa, I can't see anybody beating Carey Price four times in a row.

Anderson will need to stand on his head for the next two games if they have any shot of advancing to the next round. But hey, the Kings did it recently coming back when down three games.. Why not this year?!

• Like 1

Well. You Sens fans probably knew this all year and certainly since their run started in February, but THERE IS NO QUIT IN YOUR TEAM. They totally dominated in Montreal the other night.

So, tonight we go back to Ottawa and all I can say is that Montreal had best get serious. Carey Price cannot win it all, they need some goal scoring.

As usual, my jersey is ready. Go Habs Go.

PS. Its no fun rolling over a team so this is a great series!

• Like 2

I have my Special Lucky Jersey on, it hasn't seen three losses in a row

since I got it, hopefully that does not happen tonight. go Habs Go

I hope our top forwards were watching last nights highlights and saw how the

top players on Calgary and Chicago stepped up their game which helped both

Teams win their series.

• Like 2

Two Canadian teams playing in the playoffs and great hockey it does not get much better than this.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Well we know this video was done during the TML losing streak, the video is in colour...last time TML won it was black and white LOL

Just a little humour...and song

RG :-)

• Like 2

My prediction in this series was bang on, Montreal in six with low scoring,

Ottawa never gave up give them full credit, this was a great series to begin the playoffs, bring on the second round.

The best time of year for a hockey fan, I love the playoffs

• Like 3

Congratulations to the HABS and Flames for their first round wins it's good to have two Canadian teams in the second round.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 5

.i

GO HABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

GO HABS GO!

460390782.jpg

Congratulations to the Habs! It was an exciting game and at the end the better team won....and this man was the main reason.

• Like 3

It was a great series.. two good teams.. Both teams scored twelve goals in 6 games, both teams pitched one shutout. Good hard hitting hockey.. nothing beats playoff hockey.

And a tradition that I really enjoy - the handshakes at the end of a playoff series. The battle is over, shake hands, pats on the back, words of encouragement, words of luck. Totally Canadian... lol.

CM

• Like 5

What a way to end the chapter! Blown high stick call on the goal... then we get one taken back because of a whistle happy zebra. Ahh.. we didn't even lose to a better team! We had the better tendy and more shots.... but ohh well that's how life rolls!

Good luck to the habs in the next round, even tho I will most likely be cheering for whomever they play.

Cheers!

• Like 2