Ooh good one! A place I worked for in BC had a lingere and heels dress code. Needless to say, this went over well with the gentlemen.

Posted via Mobile Device

I like sexy lingerie, too, but a couple of times I've been greeted in gym wear by very fit young sp's, and that worked.

Lingerie,summer dress,tight fittin jeans,g-string and bra with high heels or knee high boots, it is really all very sexy to me :)

Ooh good one! A place I worked for in BC had a lingere and heels dress code. Needless to say, this went over well with the gentlemen.

Posted via Mobile Device

That would work for me!

Platform Heels / Stilettos

Tight Jeans or Lingere

Make up done just right as well.

:jackoff:

How about a skin tight black dress, heels and nothing underneath???

It's a deal, Meg!

See you!

I like business attire or evening dress, and with high heels.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well I'll try it Meg, but I'll tell you right now, I am not good in heels.

Lingerie,summer dress,tight fittin jeans,g-string and bra with high heels or knee high boots, it is really all very sexy to me :)

PP - I'm with you - a lovely lady can make almost anything sexy.

Sounds great - sold....

Well I'll try it Meg, but I'll tell you right now, I am not good in heels.

OD, hilarious. Just imagining you trying the stairs at Meg's place in high-heels. Now there's an accident waiting to happen... :)

Probably a result of my young age, but I'd prefer tight jeans/tight top, cute matching panties/bra...and sneakers. ;-)

I like business attire or evening dress, and with high heels.

Posted via Mobile Device

X2

I'm with you on this one.....mmmm ....gets me goin every time!

PP - I'm with you - a lovely lady can make almost anything sexy.

Yes bucken! Ladies dressed to the 9's are very sexy!

and just to throw this out:

Meg is a very lovely lady, and looks amazing in anything. But her ultimate surprise is when she is in her birthday suit, simply fabulous :)

Hmmmmm Dog....a cross dresser!? Sounds intriguing!

Ohhhhh. You meant what YOU should be wearing. Whew.

No, no old dog...you can't back down now! I would love to see you in my dress :)

...as long as we can skip the heels. You must remember I lived in the 70's... I had ginormous platforms (like all silly ass white guys had). I think I wore my pair about 5 times and on each occasion I fell off of them (on two occasions ending up on crutches with severely sprained ankles.)

I think it took my grandfather saying, "Boy, you are an idiot" to get me to finally realize that I should be satisfied with my natural height.

Guest s******ecan****
...as long as we can skip the heels. You must remember I lived in the 70's... I had ginormous platforms (like all silly ass white guys had). I think I wore my pair about 5 times and on each occasion I fell off of them (on two occasions ending up on crutches with severely sprained ankles.)

I think it took my grandfather saying, "Boy, you are an idiot" to get me to finally realize that I should be satisfied with my natural height.

Shoes or boots? My brother had "disco boots" that must have gone up almost to the knees, I seem to recall they had huge platforms on them too.

Mine were the shoes with the 6" platform. All black. Absolutely no wiggle room for error. No ankle support. For a while there I was 6'6"... but mostly I was a 2 foot heap on the ground.

Jeans, tshirt and bare feet works for me. Not a huge fan of lingerie.....though I do get that it may make the persona shift a bit easier for the woman involved.

Peace

MG

That tight black dress with nothing underneath sure did it for me sweetheart but then anything you wear is sexy. The truth for me is that alot depends what mood I'm in. :)

ARE THESE THE SHOES?? OLD DOG..

acce386.jpg

Almost Pete.... Mine were a solid 6" platform ... no heel per se. I think that the UN made a ruling on them and banned them as cruel and unusual punishment....