Definitely have a thing for stockings, pantyhose work too, but the access isn't as good :) Sheer is sexy, fishnets can look good but don't feel as good to the touch, and it's all about the touch when being intimate...

Well , Tongue Tied : I want to know which one of the Bras and Panties

That I've answered the door with, that you liked most

I like a sexy bra and panties

Guest b**g**_1*

I actually prefer for her to meet me in street clothes. It keeps the mystery alive for a few more minutes. Plus, some girls look even hotter in street clothes.

But, I do plan to ask for the next girl I see to greet me buck naked. Hopefully she will be able to endulge my fantasy.

I find a nice dress or skirt and blouse accompanied by stockings and sheer panties to be over the top HOT. :-D

OK, anything but SW looking. Recently in one of my city visits I arranged for an SP but was staying in a hotel that had full card access in the elevators. We arranged to meet across the street. Ok, seeing her as I approached was amazing but only if we had been behind closed doors. I highly value discretion and was torn between knowing I would need to walk right through the lobby with her or finding a polite way to state something. I chose to see it through and as we walked through the lobby everyone at the front desk and lobby bar was staring pretty hard. I actually didn't feel that bad. Oh yeh, then as we approached the elevators 2 hold couples arrived right before us. Perfect! The night was OK but I probably would have preferred dress slightly less obvious.

How about a skin tight black dress, heels and nothing underneath???

That would work very well for me....Damn, getting hard just thinking about it!!!:bowdown:

The sexy attire is great, but sometimes I would like to be greeted by an SP dressed in street clothes. You know, like you would dress if you were going to do the groceries. It's kind of sexy and allows my imagination work a bit.

Every single time I meet an SP i request that she meet me in Jeans and a T. To which every SP has agreed.

Over the last 10 years I have only had 4 or 5 SP's actually wearing Jeans

All the rest are wearing some form of lingerie or a dress with minimal underneath.

Althugh I must confess almot all were still great experiences

jake