Hi everybody.

I've been quiet lately. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer. I though of something that would be an interesting topic.

"If you had two wishes granted by the genie(lol), what would they be?"

1 - To be able to go back in time and fix things (for example I saw a movie where a female police officer found a time machine and went back in time and got rid of mass murderer/rapists . Before they commit the crimes and therefore saved many young ladies that in real time were hurt and killed. what a great job).

2 - T have the supernatural power of attraction so that by a look can attract ladies so that they all fall in love with me. Yes I have seen a movie on this one too.

1. More quality time to live. Life goes by too fast. I would like more years and more hours in each day.

2. More quality friends. I find it hard to meet people whose company I genuinely enjoy. I like people who are extremely intelligent, sensitive, and who have extremely liberal values.

First wish.......happiness

Second wish....... 100 more wishes....if that didn't work, than I would ask for $1billion dollars.......

This way if someone says, money doesn't buy you happiness, i would refer them to MY FIRST WISH !

I'd wish for more wishes, too! If not, I'd wish for an airline ticket that never expires and that is good for all airlines and countires. And I'd wish for a purse of solid gold coins that never empties.

Posted via Mobile Device

I enjoyed Cato's approach and agree with 777. But seriously, the first wish would be for good health and secondly wealth. I figure I have enough life experience to ensure happiness if I can manage the issues that come with wealth.

to stop all forms of cancer.........

That way we do not loose family and friends before thier time.....

and of course....

World Peace.....

(from the movie "Miss Congeniality")

• Like 1

to stop all forms of cancer.........

That way we do not loose family and friends before thier time.....

and of course....

World Peace.....

(from the movie "Miss Congeniality")

Wow....Antlerman, your post was touching and heartfelt.....I almost rethought my wish for $1Billion dollars, but........NAH !!....

Good for you though for being a better man than me !

With one hundred bajillion dollars I could buy world peace....

ohhhh and to go back to the beginning with the knowledge I have now.... mistakes unmade, decisions rethought... and the choice to make time with people that have gone too soon....

Well that is a tough question. First off I'm going to be incredibly greedy.

I would love to be incredibly wealthy. This way I get to help out family members as well as many worthwhile charities. Of course I'll also get to enjoy this hobby a lot more.

Secondly I would love to be young again. Say early to mid 20's. I miss my hair. ;-)

Well said .. And what a great wish!

Now I wish I had a magic wand-lol

1. More quality time to live. Life goes by too fast. I would like more years and more hours in each day.

2. More quality friends. I find it hard to meet people whose company I genuinely enjoy. I like people who are extremely intelligent' date=' sensitive, and who have extremely liberal values.[/quote']

Wish #1 - Unlimited wishes!

Wish #2 - Refer to wish #1 8)

Geez... now I wish I had made those wishes.... DAMN... one of my wishes is gone now... I wish I hadn't said that... DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Geez... now I wish I had made those wishes.... DAMN... one of my wishes is gone now... I wish I hadn't said that... DAMN!!!!!!!!!

:sm185: Dog, you are a riot..........

1 - I'd like to be more patient and forgiving, and not get so annoyed with life, the Universe and everything. I've met some people that were very patient, caring and kind and wished very much that I could be more like them.

2 - Well, I guess I'd like to be independently wealthy - it'd be nice not to have to go to work, to pay off the mortgage, see more of the world...

Kind of reminds me of Don Knotts as Ralph Furley on "Three's Company" :mrgreen:

#1 - Wealth of course, who doesn't wish that. I'd live in the Bahamas or somewhere hot. I would own all the things ive ever wanted in my short life.

#2 - To stop world Hunger! I hate the fact that there are millions of people/kids starving and I know that we can stop it.

If I had a 3rd wish, I'd wish to meet every nice guy on Cerb. he he

8) xoxo

Having someone in my life that suffers from extreem pain everyday and the strain this puts on a family my wish would be for health and happiness in that order. Trust me if you have these two items nothing else realy matters.