Hi everyone,

I am new to this while scene and looking for some good recommendations for the saint John area. I have looked through the recommendations area but that is quite the process

Sorry don't know the NB scene well enough to recommend anyone in particular but I can tell you that while the research... reading the reviews and ladies posts on here can be time consuming it can also pay huge benefits when you meet a lady you really connect with.

As for asking people here for recommendations it can be helpful if you outline what your interests are and what type of lady you think you are interested in meeting.

Hope you find what you are looking for and have a great time.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I have met all of these ladies and they are all reputable and established companions.

Meaghan McLeod (Saint John area)

Lady Sophia (from Fredericton who does travel to Saint John)

Katherine (from Halifax who also travels to Saint John)

There may be others who travel to Saint John. Best thing is to check the announcements and then check to see if that lady has recos or feedback in the discussion threads.

It would be helpful as suggested by Meaghan, if you specify the age range and type of lady you are seeking.

• Like 2

Thanks Meghan,

I am mainly looking for someone who will do the things my wife will not. Nothing too out of the ordinary just things that she doesn't like both performing or receiving ;). As well as many things she is unable to do physically due to physical restrictions. Things are pretty 'standard' so am mainly looking for something exciting.

Hi everyone,

I am new to this while scene and looking for some good recommendations for the saint John area. I have looked through the recommendations area but that is quite the process

A lady that tours to St John is Emily Rushton, and I can recommend her as a wonderful lady to see

Every encounter I've had with her has been memorable. My recommendations of her can be seen on the Toronto, Kingston, London, and Niagara Falls reco forums...yes to see Emily I do travel

Here is Emily's website

http://www.emilyrushton.com/

and Lyla profile

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=22822

If she interests you contact her through her approved method of contact

And as always with all ladies, be a gentleman, and treat the ladies with the utmost respect

RG