Advertising that intrigues you?.......Just Curious

Hello Gentlemen,

A little question for you all regarding advertisements & marketing???

There are many different types of service providers out there who offer an array of services, as we know, our advertisements are a terrific tool to market ourselves so we can attempt to represent ourselves regarding what we do and how we do it, some provide greater detail than others. With mine, they tend to be pretty long & descriptive

(that?s what I like personally, I have fun with them :-P ) some others are too and some are very short, sweet and to the point?. there are a lot of really great ads on here!!!

My question is what type of advertising intrigues you the most? ( and no, I am not asking this because I am considering a change in my advertising approach, I am just curious)

Lets just say the below mentioned ad titles are all for the same lady, which would intrigue you the most, which would actually make you think about perhaps spending time with the service provider?? Oh and lets also just say that she will provide the SAME service type , regardless of what ad title she is using that day ;) ......

Hard Core: Ram your cock into the back of my throat, cum fuck my hot tight wet pussy and cum all over my face

Sweet & Inviting: Come and spend a splendid afternoon with lots of sensuality & fun

Classy & Sophisticated: Beautiful, Charming & Classy Lady available for your pleasure

I am fully aware there is more than one factor that applies when making your choice, such as RECS & posts, and her site?however, when looking for an sp, it usually starts with one looking at her ads??so regarding the above mentioned titles, which one would intrigue you most????

Hmmmm, wonder which one it will be??????? :twisted:

Thanks in advance for takinging the time to read & respond :D

• Like 1

For me it's usually a combination of pictures (I prefer certain body types lol), and something intriguingly intelligent or interesting in the textual approach. Tess's recent post on nirvana is an example.

But a direct sexual approach can work, too. I remember Sexy Lil Courtney's ad asking whether you had ever seen a skirt so short, or another thread in which the woman admitted to being insatiably horny, and demanded instant gratification (I think these were both from Winnipeg). These caught my attention, too.

I nominated all three of these posts. That's my kind of cerb fare.

Creative marketing and advertising by a lady can be any of the above you mentioned, and really they all intrigue me.

I read all 3 that you mention, and I have to say there is not a one factor when making my choice when reading their advertisement.

Hard core attraction headlines does not deter men away I believe,but certainly grabs the attention of any man,does it not?

The classy,sweet,sophisticated headlines also attracts as much attention, don't kid yourself these ladies might enjoy the other aspects of hard core attraction behind close doors, but they are very delicate in their advertisement approach.

I think from my perspective it all depends what the man is interested in participating with a lady that given day and time.

Sorry to had sit on the fence on this topic, but I just love reading the ladies with very creative writing skills no matter what type of advertising.;)

Lets just say the below mentioned ad titles are all for the same lady, which would intrigue you the most, which would actually make you think about perhaps spending time with the service provider?? Oh and lets also just say that she will provide the SAME service type , regardless of what ad title she is using that day ;) ......

Given the criteria you mentioned, I'd have to go with "Classy & Sophisticated", as long as her ad backs up why she describes herself this way.

For me. i'm quite picky with the ladies i choose to see in terms of body types. and still being new to this (about 6 months in) advertising hasnt played too much part for me in determining the lady I want to see.

its certainly helps to know, OK she is advertising, that mean she is available. But my curious nature leads me to do my research on her which include previous posts, recommendations, maybe communicate with her via pm or email and certainly pictures and website too. Even though a big YMMV is plastered all over the place after my research, its give me a much better idea of dos and donts during playtime and our respectful i should be.

Guest c******n****h

I would say that initially there is always something that stands out and catches my eye. However,it better be able to able withstand further scrutiny, otherwise, I will look elsewhere. Personally, a picture speaks volumes when compared to the written word. The hardcore description might lead me onto your ad, but I will move along quickly if there is no photo, or if upon viewing some photos, there is no attraction. That being said,I also enjoy a witty or intriguing ad which I for some reason find very sexy. Bottom line, be yourself and the men should come calling.

Wow, so many replies , and so quickly too!! THANKS!!!

Just one thing, I forgot to mention, the lady would also have the body type that YOU are into ;) .....and like I said, I am not trying to figure out a new way to market myself, I am probably the biggest fan of my own ads..:sm185:...I am not looking to change my approach, because I like they way they work for me...

Just strictly wondering about the ad types that intrigue you and if they make any kind of difference when you have so many gorgeous ladies to choose from :razz:

All ads are intriguing on some level. What may get my interest will depend to a large extent on the mood I'm in. But let's remember one key thing about advertising and marketing and screening (that word keeps coming up a lot tonight...) - this only gets two or more people together in the same room. What happens and how a date unfolds is essentially up to the individuals present, their chemistry, their mutual respect of boundaries and creativity.

Now I know Vanessa, you are quite aware of this - but I just wanted to repeat the message - regardless of advertising, no two clients will receive the same service nor share the same level of chemistry with the lady - a lady can be GFE with one client or GFE+ with another in the same day.

In this age, pictures help though there was a time many of us made dates based on a phone call and gut feel -sometimes one was lucky, other times not so much. Hope that helps.

Guest ***s
Tess's recent post on nirvana is an example.

Aww... Thanks Cato.

xo

Great Question BV

Of the three choices I would go for:

"Sweet & Inviting: Come and spend a splendid afternoon with lots of sensuality & fun".

As others have mentioned I also like a narrative that gives me some insight to the SPs personality.

Cato: Yes, I spent some time looking for her name last night but couldn't find her as I wanted to post her name as a perfect example. I agree, Kyra's approach is intriguing. Thanks. Wonder how her visit to Ottawa went last week.

What I mean is that we are focused on images or pictures. What every man want to see is the image of the girl of there dream and then we will carry on with reading what is offered by the provider.

Not to change the subject too far lets take for example a car, If I'm buying a car I will take a look at the outside first and then see what is under the hood after if I like what I see I will buy.( I don't mean any disrespect to any one here, just an example). If I just read an article and it says "classic red car for mature gentleman" my idea of that maybe different from someone else so I need to look at it first.

Yes I do agree that advertising is important to attract men but we are more visual then you ladies are.

My 2 cent.

Yes I do agree that advertising is important to attract men but we are more visual then you ladies are.

Yes we are very visual creatures! :mrgreen:

Cato: Yes, I spent some time looking for her name last night but couldn't find her as I wanted to post her name as a perfect example. I agree, Kyra's approach is intriguing. Thanks. Wonder how her visit to Ottawa went last week.

Thanks, Reddog. I didn't get to see Kyra this time, either.

Here's one of my favorite of her threads.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=26799

Add a pic or two, and you've got me:

picture.php?albumid=257&pictureid=4031

I am attracted to ads that cover off all the basics and follow conventional elements of styles (they're called conventional for a reason, people - no one wants to READ ALL CAPS, have to wade through run on sentences and small type)

I believe a well written ad should include:

Who are you - reveals something about yourself

Physical description

Availability (Days and Hours)

Important Links (Websites, Recos, Blogs, etc.)

Preferred Method(s) to reach you (pm, e-mail, phone, etc.)

Any caveats (e.g. no blocked numbers, etc., only here for a short time until August 6th)

Other Useful Info: (e.g. available for duos with, etc.)

Turn Offs:

Too much wordiness - less is best

Too many different font sizes and colours - tiresome to reader

Negative style ads - bashing the competition

Overly explicit language - cheapens the image

Cliche language - ads that look like everybody elses

Grammatical and spelling errors

Turn Ons:

Use of imagination, wit and creativity

When someone tweaks or changes their ad to keep the reader wondering

what is she going to come up with next - Tess' ads come to mind for example

I don't always practice what I preach myself, but having been involved

in marketing, desktop publishing and document creation for many years, so I tend to be overly picky than most.

Ladies - please take a moment to really think about what your assets are and let the gents know - you are much more than a physical description and an address.

Entice, but leave something to the imagination and they will be intrigued and curious and will call...

• Like 2

a provocative and informative ad gets my attention and being a visual person, I enjoy a picture or two in a CERB ad. Needless to say this pic of Tess got my attention. :-D

I find it beneficial when an active link to the providers website is posted in the ad as well.

Guest s******ecan****

Heidi (Heidi's playhouse) has great ads. They are succinct but also inviting, usually include a recent photo from her many well produced photo albums, and a link to one of her many erotic youtube video's. Very hard to resist.