Promoting this site

It's too bad more SP's in Halifax area don't use this site. It would be safer, as well as a better way for them to have an interaction with clients.

• Like 2

One great thing about this site, is that it is not made for everyone. Not saying all isn't welcomed, but, it takes a certain amount of discipline, professionalism and courtesy that is not always found in just everyone.

If this were made in a way that just anyone could fit in, well I suppose we would be CL in that case. We have a tight community that is a great tool to be able to rely on each other for information and support. But if everyone from CL came here, do you think we might have a lots of mis matched information, fudes, jealousy and so on?

Once I introduced someone to the site. Thought she would really do well here, I helped her learn and well sadly I was wrong. She no longer is on this site due to her poor aptitude and unwillingness to get along. It was embarrassing for me, and now I will take extra caution on who I introduce.

My suggestion is, when you find a gem, then introduce her to the site. Of course more gems we have here the brighter we shine:)

• Like 6

Just from personal thoughts, I expect not everyone wants to be part of a community or to interact in certain ways. I'm sure there are those who enjoy doing their own thing in their own way without any rules or restrictions.

There are certain expectations from being on a forum like this such as posting and interacting. Many question when someone has been here for awhile with no posts or still in moderation.

All that can be done is to get LYLA out there and/or try to attract more people via word of mouth (IE: if you see a new provider or a new client). Forums like this are definitely a safer way to go and offer more support for everyone.

• Like 4

I guess it's that professionalism I am seeking. It's not easy to find...show up at an incall...messy bed, unclean/unfit bathroom. Smell of smoke...or too much scent...

Overall I think that you do get what you pay for, so for me, someone advertising low rates means the service/environment/attitude will match.

• Like 4

I guess it's that professionalism I am seeking. It's not easy to find...show up at an incall...messy bed, unclean/unfit bathroom. Smell of smoke...or too much scent...

Overall I think that you do get what you pay for, so for me, someone advertising low rates means the service/environment/attitude will match.

I agree with you here that this site could be utilized more by sp's in the area.

Albeit, not all sp's would want to be on here, due to the fact that we are a community that garners the well being of the client as well as that of the sp.

Many of us advertise on other boards and/or sites also.

I, for one, advertise on bp and on other sites, but find that many of the sp's on bp are not who they say they are.

Just today I found two ads, connected to each other, that were using fake pics of playboy models and Bulgarian sp's. WTF! Be yourself!

When you come to the location of a lady on Lyla, you will be greeted by a lovely lady. Her surroundings will have fresh amenities and will be a comfortable and relaxing place to spend your time.

The pictures you view on her ads/profile will also be of her, not some random pic pulled from someone else's page or that of a well known celebrity (some people have no idea when it comes to this).

The ladies of Lyla are professional, it reflects in our ads, our profiles, our websites and our demeanor.

You will find this out when you contact us, we treat you with the utmost respect when you contact us the way we wish to be contacted.

There is too much bs on other sites sometimes, but we advertise because it gets us out there.

I have found Lyla to be a great community to belong to, lots of great advice, information and fine gentlemen and ladies.

We take care of each other and look out for each other, a wonderful place to be.

The saying is true 'you only get what you pay for'. If it looks too good to be true, it usually is.

My favorite saying, if it looks cheap, it is cheap!

Attitude goes a long way in this business. If I have a great attitude, gentlemen will appreciate that.

If I offer substandard service, then I am doing myself, and the gentleman, a disservice.

• Like 4

Well I can't recommend Lyla to the ladies I see...because the ladies I see are already on Lyla and it's because of they are here that I contacted them and had date(s) with them ;-)

A very few times that I saw ladies off of other boards, well I couldn't suggest they join Lyla. They were just suspensions/bans in the making...in fact two are suspended from Lyla LOL

This board is a community, not just an alternative to BP. And not trying to be elitist, but it's not for everyone

RG

• Like 2

Gabriella suggested I give lyla a try, she thought I would enjoy it more. I've only been here a few weeks and I think it's great, so much more respectful than the other board I was on. I always felt like I was out of my element there but feel right at home here :)

It's great to participate in adult conversations and fun lighthearted respectful threads. It's also nice getting to see the personalities of a lot of these lovely women.

Lyla is a bit of a learning curve than what i'm used too. I still go on the other site from time to time, because they review more often. But I've come to enjoy the company of a few great ladies that I see on a regular basis, so my visits to the other board aren't as frequent.

• Like 1

I agree with all that has been said here. It isn't just Halifax though, as there are other areas of the country where it would be wonderful if ladies (and clients) participated more actively. But, having spend nearly a year away from the board, and occasionally venturing to other sites, I can certainly confirm what an incredible and unique place this is.

Athos

• Like 1

It isn't just Halifax though, as there are other areas of the country where it would be wonderful if ladies (and clients) participated more actively.

Oh Geez!

I hadn't even noticed I was in the Nova Scotia thread LOL!

I'm a long way from home :)

• Like 2

I can personally attest to the fact that Lyla is a community . Even though I've ruffled a few feathers from time to time when I needed some help and support I got it in spades. Those I speak of have given me some great advise but more than that a sense of family , a family who pulls together and supports each other when controversy rears its ugly head.

Thanks ladies

• Like 5

We are a happy family and speaking on the majority we all agree that we are here to support one another. If there is an issue that needs to be discussed we are able to do so without fear of outlash from others, With no need to ever single another out in hopes they will learn how a peaceful community can gets along.

• Like 4