Love massage. Scared to walk in!

Hi. Ok. I need someone to please explain this world to me.

I love to go for massage. Have been going for years. But the anxiety I feel walking in the place almost cripples me. The anxiety is from the fear of being stopped by LE.

What is the deal? Am I at risk if I enter a massage place? If not, can someone explain why?

Thanks

No, well at least at a "licensed" spa... HOWEVER, unless there are elements of human trafficking, the LE tend to leave them alone. OR there has been a specific complaint made...

Heck I've don't recall any Indies being bothered either.

I've been going to spas for OVER 15 years fairly regularly (and throughout the city) and have yet to even think that LE had any interest in me. LOL

You're safe... go enjoy the GREAT ladies of our City's Spas!!!

• Like 5

By deciding to participate in this industry I think we all have to be aware that there is some Risk associated with most of the activities. Is that risk high or low well from my perspective that all comes down to an individuals risk tolerance levels ... if you have a low tolerance for risk than you may need to be very careful with your involvement in this industry. If you have a more realistic tolerance for some risk and you ensure that you take appropriate precautions such as ensuring you only visit reputable providers and that you restrict your conversations during booking to discussions of time and companionship then the risks are in my opinion extremely manageable.

Risk in this industry comes in many many forms ... of course there is the risk of arrest if you are engaging in activities currently considered illegal but there is also other inherent risks for example if you are married and your spouse is not aware of your activities there is the risk of this discovery and its impacts on you and your family... there is the risks associated with colleagues and friends becoming aware of your activities in a world where while acceptance is increasing you will still most likely be seen as a pervert. Of course the ladies who provide the services must manage all kinds of risks including physical danger.

In your particular case you refer to your love of Massage but your concern with the risks related to LE... Well from my perspective if you are visiting a well established reputable Massage establishment and you conduct yourself appropriately then the risk is very very very very low. As I mentioned earlier of course when booking the visit you should not discuss any activities that could be considered communication related to the purchasing of sexual services ... discussions regarding the level of massage services the lady provides should be done in the privacy of the room with just the lady.

Just my Opinion

• Like 7

In my opinion, you're over thinking it. Go to a reputable spa, that has been reccomended on this board by many people.

Relax and enjoy!

Last word advice, be discrete until in private room setting.

Cheers

• Like 6

Use reputable independents and spas and you shouldn't have any trouble. The police have enough trouble keeping up with their real targets, the underage, the pimped, and the illegals.

• Like 4

Hi all, thanks for your replies. Sorry, lost access to my other account, and had to create a new account.

Can someone list the top 5 reputable, safe, clean places for massage in Ottawa?

Thanks again

I merged your old account with your new one Steve.

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e
Hi all, thanks for your replies. Sorry, lost access to my other account, and had to create a new account.

Can someone list the top 5 reputable, safe, clean places for massage in Ottawa?

Thanks again

I'll have a go at it: CMJ, Vibe, ALO, Paradise Spa and Angel's Touch.

I understand your anxiety. I have been a member here for 1186 days according to the message at the top of my screen without a contributing post. Finally, last week I gathered the courage to visit one of these beautiful ladies. Like Goodtree said above ... relax and enjoy! I am sure the next time I visit ... sooner rather than later I will walk in with anticipation rather than anxiety. Angel's Touch was my choice and I was not disappointed. Now, if I just had the courage to make my first post! ;)

• Like 5