I want to wish all moms a Happy Mothers Day

To all the Lyla ladies that are mothers I want to wish you all a Happy Mothers day. Mothers are a special present from god, so on Mothers day I want to show my love, appreciation affection and respect to all mothers as we commemorate a special day in their lives.

Hope all you ladies that are mothers enjoy your day, we are thankful and grateful to have you around.

th?id=JN.xDuAGQkF3%2bGt6G5KbXvpMw&pid=15.1&P=0

• Like 4

I want to add my Mother's Day wishes as well. It is never an easy job and you are always concerned about whether you're doing well. One thing I expect the ladies of this board have in common is teaching certain values that have fallen to the wayside such as respect, tolerance, acceptance and open mindedness.

I hope you all receive those hugs that only your children can provide and have many smiles created by love.

• Like 3

Happy Mothers day as well to all the mom's of fur babies, though some may not understand, many of us love our pets as dearly as those who have children, love their children. Happy Mothers day to all :)

• Like 3

A very Happy Mother's Day to all you Sexy women out there.

Enjoy your day. You deserve it :) xoxoxo

• Like 2

A Happy Mothers day, sent off a nice bouquet to my daughter who is a relatively new mom. I think it's nice to also remember those who have contributed so much and have passed on.

• Like 2

There is not much a person can do in life that has more importance or impact then raising a child and I think it is more than fair to suggest that the primary driver of that activity is Mothers... us fathers contribute undoubtedly but mothers bring so much more to the table.... We all owe so much to our mothers for who we have turned out to be.

My Mother passed away a few years ago she was a lady of incredible strength and grace who always put the needs of her family ahead of herself but certainly never objected to doing so. As I became a parent myself I came to realize exactly what my mother had done for me over all the years ... we often only realize much later in life the debt of gratitude we owe our Mothers.

Thank You Mom for everything... Miss you greatly and will love you forever.

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful mothers of Lyla

• Like 1