Luna spa... Why no pictures

ok. So, taking what I have heard/read from this forum, I am looking at finding a place I am comfortable visiting for massage.

I see some great websites for CMJ, Paradise Spa, etc. then I land on LUNA and the site is basic text, and no pictures of the MAs! What gives? Can anyone tell me why?

Most girls working there do not want ANY pics of them on the internet. For those that don't mind, they post on BP, maybe CL as well.

Some of the ladies at ALO spas have individual accounts and post their pictures on these. Can't find the link but at some point there was a suggestion that as City 'licensed' body rub location they weren't to publish pictures.... don't know that this is accurate but at least if sounds somewhat reasonable... I've never been disappointed on visiting any ALO location (nor at any other spa for that matter) as a walk-in. Set aside your uncertainty and go visit!

• Like 1

Why dont you go...or dont go?

All the ladies I have ever seen there have been very attractive...yes...some in different ways than others...why dont you contact the manager by email and outline your preference and she can help you find a fave (blonde, spinner, busty, red head, latin, ebony...whatever). If that doesn't work, then perhaps ALO is not for you, but no reason to keep picking at the place one post at a time here.

• Like 3

I love the ALO spas and the girls that I see regularly. Still get sad that some of them seem to have moved on. Unfortunately, because there are no pictures, I'm usually reluctant to go see new women when I have no idea if they are 20 years old or 50, thin or curvy, black or white. When I've gone for appointments, there's sometimes been a second woman who I don't think I'd be interested in seeing, not my type. Without pictures, I don't go see new girls because I have no idea who I'm getting.

Though, for the girls that I do see, I enjoy myself. Keep up the good work!!!!

• Like 1

Why dont you go...or dont go?

All the ladies I have ever seen there have been very attractive...yes...some in different ways than others...why dont you contact the manager by email and outline your preference and she can help you find a fave (blonde, spinner, busty, red head, latin, ebony...whatever). If that doesn't work, then perhaps ALO is not for you, but no reason to keep picking at the place one post at a time here.

Exactly: this solution is so simple and very worthwhile! Communication: the source of and solution to all problems!

• Like 2

Why be so harsh towards a new member? He asked a, IMHO, simple, honest question, and he got jumped on by a pack of wolves. Men are visual beasts, and I, personally, would like to actually SEE a representation of the lady I would be spending my hard-earned money for an enjoyable time together. The pictures don't have to be explicit, the faces can be turned away/blurred out/censor bar/etc, but there has to be at least a general level of attraction to the lady I would be lucky enough to spend my time.

Again, why jump all over the OP for asking this question? If anything, it would drive him away from this board, not welcome him to it.

• Like 5

Forget pictures. I'd be ok with a verbal description with approximate age range, age, measurements and ethnicity maybe.

• Like 2

Why be so harsh towards a new member? He asked a, IMHO, simple, honest question, and he got jumped on by a pack of wolves. Men are visual beasts, and I, personally, would like to actually SEE a representation of the lady I would be spending my hard-earned money for an enjoyable time together. The pictures don't have to be explicit, the faces can be turned away/blurred out/censor bar/etc, but there has to be at least a general level of attraction to the lady I would be lucky enough to spend my time.

Again, why jump all over the OP for asking this question? If anything, it would drive him away from this board, not welcome him to it.

Firstly...I dont see any harshness here.

However the OP has 3 posts, and one of the other ones questions the cleanliness at ALO???

Now it's the website...

So 2 post out of 3 are imho a bit passive/aggressive criticisms of a place he has never been and seems to singling out one spa vs the rest.

ALO is great, and if he wants to go there he should, and will , more than likely, enjoy himself there just as much as he would at the others.

• Like 1

Well, some of these were harsh. I understood this forum as a safe place to ask questions.

In NO way did I attack ALO, I simply stated that the web site was very different and plain compared to all the others. This is a fact! Not an attack.

I was sent a PM with the reasons for the site and the lack of pictures that answered my question, but then I read these posts and have to laugh at people that are atacking ME for supposedly attacking someone else.

No attack was made on my part, simply trying to figure out if a new spa (that I Heard about on this forum) was worth visiting.

Thanks

Why be so harsh towards a new member? He asked a, IMHO, simple, honest question, and he got jumped on by a pack of wolves.......

I didn't interpret any harshness in the replies and, speaking for myself, none was intended. Helpful replies were provided and other options identified.

'pack of wolves?' I don't think so!

• Like 1

I didn't interpret any harshness in the replies and, speaking for myself, none was intended. Helpful replies were provided and other options identified.

'pack of wolves?' I don't think so!

Hmmm wolves lol grrr yum!! When is the next full moon ;)

The "helpful replies" amounted to "go spend your money on a lady you may not have an attraction to", or words to that effect. When somebody tells me "You can never go wrong with ABC Company", I tend to take them with a HUGE grain of salt; I have been burned too many times in the past.

What is wrong with wanting to see an accurate, tasteful, visual representation of the ladies on shift? If I would take your advice and "just go", and I find that none of the ladies there are to my own, personal taste; I would now have wasted my time and, perhaps, my money, as well as increasing my frustration at both the ABC Company and the people of this board whose advice I have taken.

Again, why is this such a difficult concept to understand?

Edited by Satai
Spelling and grammar.
  • Like 1

Personally, I prefer to advertise myself and book my own visitors. It's more comfortable for me to talk to a client directly, though our manager is a smart lady and has never sent me someone unpleasant. Helps to weed out rude or disrespectful people and meet only with those I feel I would enjoy spending time with. :-)

• Like 5

Personally, I prefer to advertise myself and book my own visitors. It's more comfortable for me to talk to a client directly, though our manager is a smart lady and has never sent me someone unpleasant. Helps to weed out rude or disrespectful people and meet only with those I feel I would enjoy spending time with. :-)

I don't know why more women don't do this. Provides much more control over who you see and is a very effective marketing tool to attract new clients who'd otherwise never know about you.

Well, all my favourite AOL ladies have retired except Lisa. Haven't seen her in a while but she's late 20's, has a few tats and is sexy as hell.

Would like to see:

Kourtney advertises/works a lot, looks stunning, red head, early 20's.

Heidi, redhead, late 20's, another stunning redhead

• Like 1

Kandice is advertising; blonde, slim, maybe mid 20's max, looks stunning to me.

Joanna also advertising; ebony hence black hair, again maybe mid 20's, nice figure, 1 pic & looks v/attractive

Raven Rain: has a profile here with pics, also advertises here

Edited by 1963Kennedy
add more info
  • Like 1

Summer: curvier than most MAs, very friendly and talkative. I like her. Reco thread at https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=S&t=45598.

General comment: if folks have links to reco threads, posting them is useful. They often give a better feel for someone than 1-line descriptions (although those are far better than nothing).

• Like 2