Contributing Factors that an SP/MA Will not see a potential client

It is important to remember that many of us are inviting you into our private spaces, physical and residential! We need to feel that you are respectful, caring and deserving. Do your best to give a good impression, and you will soon be rewarded!

So very eloquently said Beth, a most excellent point that should never be forgotten.

Additional Comments:

Amen!

And we ladies should totally invade the spa sometime!

Posted via Mobile Device

Only if I can join, been there twice and just love it! Especially in the winter time!

I was thinking of that after you said that, wouldn't that be a blast to have everyone at Le Nordik! I vote for Pete to come too, would be sexy times for sure!

Xoxox

Now that would be pure heaven, me and a few women at the spa! Thanks Beth for the invite!

Additional Comments:

Hell yeah! Go relax in the hot tub when the snow's falling. We should do a holiday event!

Posted via Mobile Device

It is quite a joy relaxing outside in the tub,in the night winter time looking up at the stars,and snow falling, it is very relaxing. :)

For me, sending an email or pm that contains a nude photo of them self as well as lines such as, but not limited too:

Well I am paying for it...

I am entitled to....

You are a GFE so CIM is included....

are you d & d free?

when was your last drug test?

Local ladies charge $140 is that cool?

Since your not in Toronto, do Toronto rates apply?

If I bring my buddy can I get a discount?

as well as email from offensive email addresses (ie: bigblackdick8,slapaladydown,ilkieitrough,etc)

and well you get the picture. If you cannot be a well spoken gentleman, i will not be able to visit with you.

- emails questions, but does not call as requested in my ads and in my email reply

- are you clean and is it safe is usually met with me pointing out they are both useless questions, because no sp is going to say "No".

- are you alone....why do you ask?

- rate negotiations, etc. Discount for goodlooking, young, first time or suggesting they will be a regular as long as the 'service is good" at which time they expect to also get a discount as a regular.

- calling at any time between 10pm and 7AM. This to me shows he is rude, disrespectful and considers sps to not be in need of basic consideration and common etiquette. And calling 3 times 5 mnutes apart at 4AM will seal the deal, that I will not see you even if you call me at a decent hour the next time. Basically, anyone who waits so late to find out if I am the sort of sp who works 24/7 or not is not someone I would feel safe with, because if they do not have the basic courtesy to find out earlier in the evening or day, I could not consider to see them at 3AM. Altho there is a slight chance a client at 3pm may be drunk or high, the chances are astronomically high they will be at 3AM. I also have little sympathy for the sps who choose to work these hours then complain about the quality of their callers and clients.

so is that mean's that the first girl who say yes is winning your visit?

lollll That's a kind of Pm that will contributing to not seeing you!

I actually had a well known member on here book me a while back.. but it wasn't until he got to my place he mentioned I was 4th on his list of people he called that evening. Great way to start the appt.

He then talked the whole session about other sp's he's known and dated. Lovely session for me. Since I wasn't his first choice I didn't have to worry about him trying to rebook me.

I don't know what it is about this past week but I've had one regular email me and keep trying to book me at 11 pm (I only work til 10) and then in his last email ask if he could pay with a post-dated check because times were tight. I didn't reply to that one. I've also has 2 people email me not on cerb about scat (theirs not mine). yeesh...

Wow. Ladies like to know you've had your eye on us, but we don't want to hear we were literally on a list that you called through to see who could see you soonest! Ick!

Posted via Mobile Device

I'd like to add a reminder to fellow gents that nobody has a right to see a particular provider, even if you're on your best behaviour and do everything by the book. Some (thankfully, very few) providers have limitations on which ethnicities they choose to see, and that's something you can't change. It's also possible that you just don't "click" with a provider on a personal level before or during a session, which can land you in the do-not-see list. These are just situations one has to accept and not take personally, given the personal nature of the business.

In the end, it's sort of like dating in that you just put your best foot forward, but you're not always going to be successful!

Here's another one that an SP friend of mine received the other day by text message from a guy she had only seen once...

"Can we do anal without a condom? I'm clean you know."

Here's another one that an SP friend of mine received the other day by text message from a guy she had only seen once...

"Can we do anal without a condom? I'm clean you know."

Ugh. Ugh all around.

Did you reply with "which size strapon would you like to receive ?"

I was so mad that I grabbed her cell phone out of her hand and replied to him myself and told him that he was disrespectful and that would never be an option and not to text back. She and I are genetically connected (lol) and she's not as direct as I am so no one is going to mess with her or they will have to answer to me!

Guest s******ecan****
...and then in his last email ask if he could pay with a post-dated check because times were tight....

Unbelievable. That surely qualifies under the all time top 10 stupid questions.

Additional Comments:

..... I emailed him back telling him that I was so happy that fate intervened that day, resulting in me not feeling well, therefore causing me to have to postpone. ...

Three cheers for fate!

This would ensure that you we would never have a second encounter. I just received a call. "Hi, I just happened to be driving by and noticed that there are no cars out front. Are you free now?" I was shocked said no and hung up! My incall location is not condusive to an innocent driveby! Thanks for creeping me out buddy!

I got one better Meg... mind you it was several years ago. Guy I'd seen before came to my house.. rang the doorbell... told me he was broke but could I flash my tits to him to hold him off. You can bet I tore a strip off of him and told him to never come back!

I got one better Meg... mind you it was several years ago. Guy I'd seen before came to my house.. rang the doorbell... told me he was broke but could I flash my tits to him to hold him off. You can bet I tore a strip off of him and told him to never come back!

OMG that is hilarious! The little brain is sometimes way more powerful than the big one I guess!