Why are people not using the Chat Room anymore

Just wanted to know why there seems to be lack of interest

in the Chat room. Before the new version of the checkroom was in place. There were a lot of members chatting in the Chat room. I often spent hours each day chatting with regular and new members. But since switching to newer version of the chat room, the number of visitors to the chat room has dropped a lot. At one time the Chat room was down for many days in a row. But that is now fixed. Is it Bill 35 that is keeping people away. Or is it because the room is empty. But several times I have gone into the room and there many poeple but mostly guys. And not much chatting was going on. But when woman shows up. The room chatter picks up and she becomes the center of attention.

A lot of regulars haven't been going to the chat room for a while.

Just wnated to know why you think there is a lack of interest in the chat room these days.

Because I primarily use my iPad for Internet perusing and my laptop for streaming TV shows. Pity chat doesn't work on my device.

If you download the PUFFIN browser app for the ipad the chat room works on it. It is a VPN flash capable chat plugin. I do not think the webcam features will work but the chat itself does.

• Like 1

Chat room is very lonely these days. Keep seeing a few guy's waiting for a woman or two to show up and chat. Chat used to be a very busy and fun place. sometimes 20 people would be in the room. But now, it is dead most nights. A few times when I was off from work, a few people would be in the room.

What would make you come to the chat room again?

Perhaps there is a paranoia about the conversations in chat and the change of the law (C36).

I'm purely speculating with this.

But while on that topic...can anyone clarify if a PRIVATE chat is a safe place to freely discuss anything?

Maybe a clarification of the NEW do's and don't of chat may help?

• Like 1

I don't use chat. When I did use chat, it seemed everyone wanted private chat so they could get sexting. Quickly got bored with that, so now don't use it.

It's too bad, as it could be a great thing.

• Like 2

I used to go in the Chat Room and from time to time I do. Now, most of the guys who private chat with me are rude and don't know what "no" is. I'm not going to discuss my services over chat in detail, I will give a brief description. Too many rude asshats that ruin the space. They either get banned from ever booking with me or ignored to the highest bitter. Some have joined my ignore list.

There isn't much respect. Look at my website and stop asking me the same question if I offer "X whatever service" or give me a call to discuss.

I've talked to a few who are nice and gentleman like, which is very appreciative.

That said, it's not a bad thing to just have a general conversation with someone if they tell you to read the website or to call/email/text. Too much BS.

Simple as that.

• Like 2

99% of the guy's in chat just go in there to see if the girls will talk dirty to them so they can jerk off at the same time, not likely they will ever go see any of them cheap way to get there rocks off and it don't cost nothing and most do get rude when in private chat

my 2 cents

• Like 2

99% of the guy's in chat just go in there to see if the girls will talk dirty to them so they can jerk off at the same time, not likely they will ever go see any of them cheap way to get there rocks off and it don't cost nothing and most do get rude when in private chat

my 2 cents

I've done bookings from going in the Chat Room and have had clients that way. In which they texted me to book.

Also, if they so want that type of thing, they should just look up erotic stories.

There needs to be more respect, fine by me if they want to be rude, at least I know first hand how they are. 9 times out of 10 those who are rude online, over text, or over a phone call will be rude in person and that I am not interested in. If they so call themselves a "gentleman" that isn't how a gentleman treats someone, would they treat their mother that way? No.

If the guys start to smarten up maybe we would be more inclined to join chat more.

New member logging into chat for the first time. First impression is that the interface is a little dated?

Really? Can you send me an example of a chat room that is more up to your standards?