Great sense of humor

What makes the CERB board so interesting and entertaining is that many members have a great sense of humor. I would like you to nominate those members that you consider to have a special sense of humor. You may nominate as many as you like.

I will perodically tally the nominations, but unfortunately there is no special award for those who appear at the top.

To start things off, I nominate the following:

Men: Seymour

Ladies: MegForFun

:p

I can not pick any one in particular......therefor I vote for CERB...for a funny award.......that way we all win........:butt:

What makes the CERB board so interesting and entertaining is that many members have a great sense of humor. I would like you to nominate those members that you consider to have a special sense of humor. You may nominate as many as you like.

I will perodically tally the nominations, but unfortunately there is no special award for those who appear at the top.

To start things off, I nominate the following:

Men: Seymour

Ladies: MegForFun

:p[/QUOawe shucks wellie! Thank you and huge kisses to you (place them where ever you feel it appropriate!)....i have a few nominees that i shall post shortly!

Posted via Mobile Device

For the ladies I agree Megforfun and Carrie are very entertaining but for the guys I think Seymour is got very good stuff but antlerman's face is the funniest as seen in the video I posted before. hahahahaha.... I would also nominate PistolPete and whatsup and roaminguy so many I can't remember.

K...found a computer that actually works! I vote for the siblings....Old Dog and SaraMQ (it is my belief that they are somehow related based on the type of sense of humour they both have)

But then again, there are a numerous amount of members that are quite funny and I hope that they continue to post!

For the ladies I agree Megforfun and Carrie are very entertaining but for the guys I think Seymour is got very good stuff but antlerman's face is the funniest as seen in the video I posted before. hahahahaha.... I would also nominate PistolPete and whatsup and roaminguy so many I can't remember.

Gee don't know what to say' date=' being included in such good company

So keeping in the spirit, a little funny

Thanks T'Storm

And now the funny

...............................................................-

A Day At The Zoo

A man dressed in Harley Davidson leathers is visiting the zoo in Toronto, Ontario when he sees a little girl leaning into the bars of the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker without hesitation runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly.

A Canadian press reporter has watched the whole event. The reporter addressing the biker says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and brave thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.'

The biker replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really, the lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted as I felt right.'

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a living and what political affiliation do you have?'

The biker replies, 'I'm a police officer in town for the G20 and a Conservative.' The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page: "CANADIAN COP ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH"

That pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.

I agree:

Carrie Moon for ladies and Antlerman for guys should be on the list.

Thanks all - in the essence of funny, a little something for ya called

soft and hard...

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question. As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both quite startled.

The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."

She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 436."

Geesh..so many of them.

For the guys: Old Dog, Pistol Pete, Antlerman and Capitalman

For the gals: Carrie, Sara, Erin and Nicolette

The number of replies to this thread was not overwhelming. I believe there are many more people with a great sense of humor on CERB than would appear from this survey. Anyway, here are the results (numbers in parentheses refer to number of nominations).

For Ladies:

Carrie Moon (3)

MegForFun (2)

Sara MQ (2)

Erin xo (2)

Nicolette (1)

For Guys:

Antlerman (3)

Seymour (2)

Old Dog (2)

Pistol Pete (2)

Whatsup (1)

Roamingguy (1)

Capitalman (1)

Have fun everyone

Guest S**a*Q

Thanks for all those that voted for me to allow me to gain second in this competition.

I have prepared a little speech for the occasion...

I'd like to thank my parents, and God and...

LOL!

you guys who have mentioned both Sara and myself (thanks by the way!) should have seen us out last night for dinner.. we were laughing our butts off and flirting mercilessly with the hot male waiters.

I have developed stronger abs from all our laughter the past week.

Guest S**a*Q

Hehe, I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out of there for being too loud. I get warned on that one a lot...

You do that too Erin??? Me and my mirror...we have quite the relationship! She listens to everything I say! God I love her!

You do that too Erin??? Me and my mirror...we have quite the relationship! She listens to everything I say! God I love her!

I watch myself on my webcam. *cough*

Hehe, I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out of there for being too loud. I get warned on that one a lot...

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Hot waiters...hmmmm.....