Get to Know Me Better - Some Trivia About Me

1. - I do not have my drivers licence and have only been behind the wheel of a car once.

2. I have three cats, which is likely going to soon become four when my roommate finally decides she doesn't want to really be a cat owner. This will officially raise me to crazy cat lady status.

3. Only two of my tattoos have any personal background. The rest I got because I think they're pretty.

4. I am currently listening to Lady Gaga. I love her.

5. I am obsessed with Broadway musicals, and attend as many as I can every time I go to NYC. The soundtrack to Spring Awakening is played almost daily on my ipod.

6. I was born and raised in Toronto, and obtained a degree from the University of Toronto, before deciding to move here to Government Town.

7. I am a fantastic cook, but even moreso a baker - I've even had some of my recipes published.

8. I plan to attend Baking and Pastry Arts at school and turn number 7 into a profession one day.

9. I talk to my cats like they're people and believe my oldest one to be my best friend and one of my soulmates.

10. I have two other soulmates in my life, so far, and look forward to adding to the list.

1. I'm an Aries (April)

2. Born in Europe (but I'm Canadian, and born Canadian)

3. First sexual experience was with Cheryl Tiegs (yes the model) (cover

of Time Magazine back in the '70's)

4. Lost my virginity at 17 to an older woman (she was 18...and a virgin

too)

5. Reason my fingers have that fishy smell...I'm a fisherman

6. Never married and no kids that I know of

7. Don't drink, don't smoke, don't do drugs

8 I was in the Canadian Forces when the Russians were in Afghanistan

9. I live in small town Ontario now, but have lived in Ottawa and

Kingston.

10. I'm almost 50, and this is a new experience (hobbying) for me. BTW

I'm glad to be part of the CERB community

That's a few things about me

RG

3. First sexual experience was with cheryl tiegs (yes the model) (cover

of time magazine back in the '70's)

lucky bastard!!!!

1 - Libra (October 1965) - continually seeking balance in life

2 - was in Gander, NL, the morning of Sept 11, 2001.. The next five days changed my outlook on life forever

3 - Had my motorcycle license since 1983; first ride was a 1982 Honda Nighthawk 650

4 - Born and raised in Montreal; after university, friends took up donations and shipped me to Ottawa in 1987.. :-)

5 - Have two cats, 17 fish, three budgies and one over-worked vacuum cleaner. Correction, my daughter has two cats, 17 fish...

6 - All the vehicles I've owned have been black

7 - News hound.. love reading news from all over the planet

8 - Very introverted; a work-in-progress to break out of the shell

9 - Still wear my wedding ring (it's been almost 5 years)

10 - favourite dessert - coconut cream pie (a Gilligan's Island influence I am sure)

11 - Heritage is Chinese; learned French in elementary and secondary school; learned English watching Hockey Night in Canada, Mod Squad, and the aforementioned Gilligan's Island

12 - Heritage never was an issue until someone pointed out to me that I was Chinese. I wish someone had told me before.. ;-)

13 - Carnivore by nature, but will eat veggies to set an example for my daughter

14 - I try to learn something new everyday

15 - Current motto: Practice random acts of kindness

CM

Had my motorcycle license since 1983; first ride was a 1982 Honda Nighthawk 650

CM

That's too funny, I was a year later, on both counts. Got mine in 1984 and I had a 1983 650 Nighthawk. Mine was shaft drive. I bet yours was a chain?

Sorry, Pete. I'll shut up now.

Love this thread

1. Born in the middle east, but as a christian (Roman Catholic ) was in the minority, and we fled before we were fed to the lions ! .... nahh, my father was forced out when Nasser began nationalizing the country in the early 60’s.

2. Although I travel a lot for work, I have made my home in the Suburbs of Toronto, never having moved more than 20 kms from my first home !

3. I am an Aries Alpha male, thru and thru, which is why i find it odd that i have joined a community where so many beautiful women reside, yet I am ok with sharing them with other men....but who can resist Old Dog ?? Not even I !

4. I LOVE riding my bicycle, which I do every day when I am not on the road.

5. I too rode motorcycles, my last one being a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7, which I unceremoniously dropped doing 50kph, into a ditch....no harm, a slight bruise, never rode again. ( ALWAYS WEAR YOUR LEATHERS !!)

6. I play the drums and love listening to music....but I am stuck in the 70's, Barry white, Eagles, Rush, Genesis, Pink Floyd and so on..... I want to buy a disco ball and bring it to a CERB get together one day.... ;-)

7. I love cars, and one of the most relaxing things I do is wax my collector car.....find it has a calming effect on me…..

8. Was one of the youngest Pilot’s In Command in my airline, before it was taken over by a very large carrier….but I absolutely love what I do, in spite of idiots deploying emergency chute’s !!!!

9. Lost my virginity when I was 17, to my high school sweetheart…..who I am still with to this day.

10. I am new to the hobby, and have been only with 2 SP’s, one I still see as a regular, and it just gets better and better…… I truly enjoy this hobby.

11. September 911, was one of the worst days of my life, not only because of the loss of life, but because I felt guilty for what maniacs from my home country did..…yet I am grateful to an industry that has NEVER treated me any differently inspite of that event….Yes, I was flying that day, but had landed in Edmonton moments before the incident, and was grounded for a few days…..along with the rest of the world.

12. Because of my olive colored skin, most people confuse me for being Italian or Spanish, never guessing where I am from…..

14. I am superstitious, and am afraid of the #13

awww that is so sweet and great, congrats on that ! Yes, I'm a romantic :oops:

9. Lost my virginity when I was 17, to my high school sweetheart?..who I am still with to this day.

oh oh did you see in the calendar what day is tmo? Hope you are not flying ... jk ;)

14. I am superstitious, and am afraid of the #13

That's too funny, I was a year later, on both counts. Got mine in 1984 and I had a 1983 650 Nighthawk. Mine was shaft drive. I bet yours was a chain?

Sorry, Pete. I'll shut up now.

Yup - chain driven... I remember my jeans getting plastered with grease as I overdid it with the chain lube one time :-).

If I recall, there was something with the charging system and I went through a couple of batteries before I invested in a battery charger.

CM

oh oh did you see in the calendar what day is tmo? Hope you are not flying ... jk ;)

LOL....and no, I am golfing tomorrow.....and yes I have flown on the 13th, and truthfully, i was scared SH#TLESS.......lol, i can thank my mother for making me so superstitious........:ablow:

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world."

Marilyn Monroe

Raised just out side of Toronto

3 sisters , was the second born

Father worked ,( Sports writer & Sports caster)

Yikes with fours daughters & female dog

Mother was a stay home mom

Still Married 50 years in October

Skied , as a kid Because I bugged my parents for years for a pair(ski's)

Did very well ... Skied for Ontario , then the Canadian National team .

Then at 19 , ( rebellious teenager ) went( ran away) to Europe .. stay for a year studied wine

Good times, good excuse for drinking , little did I know how much knowledge

I was really getting from it -lol

( Sommelier )

Then to back to studied at UOT a for an education with out wine

Then bought into my first Restaurant

Married , Two kids ( daughters )

Being mother was the best gift god has given me

Divorced ......

Got another restaurant

Worked In hotels Managed Restaurants

But my Hours are better now

LOve my JOB now ... I pick my hours & clients

But last year in the Business !!

Love to Cook & Bake Make the BEST Banana Bread

if take me to a cottage 'I'll love you forever

Since were given up the virginity number here-age 22

But did start enjoy sex till early 30's

Now I can get enough:boobies:

"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."

Marilyn Monroe

A few things you may or may not know about me:

1. I was born in Edmonton, but moved to Ontario when I was three.

2. I have a black belt in Goju Ryu karate--I got it when I was 14.

3. I have a BA in archaeology and classics.

4. When I was twelve, pretty much until the end of high school, I was convinced I was going to become a forensic pathologist (I still have a penchant for human osteology).

5. I played basketball in high school until I cracked my tailbone during a game.

6. I love to sing, and used to be in a choir.

7. I can crochet and am currently making a tea cosy for my lover.

8. I am a hip-hop fiend. Most people assume I'm into more alternative music based on my appearance, which isn't wrong, but hip-hop will always be my first love. There is nothing I love more than sex raps. The funny ones, not the horrible, aggressive misogynist ones.

9. Sometimes I really wish for a zombie apocalypse.

10. I am polyamorous.

7. I am a fantastic cook, but even moreso a baker - I've even had some of my recipes published.

8. I plan to attend Baking and Pastry Arts at school and turn number 7 into a profession one day.

9. I talk to my cats like they're people and believe my oldest one to be my best friend and one of my soulmates.

10. I have two other soulmates in my life, so far, and look forward to adding to the list.

40ishsxaddict

ive often thought of taking baking classes @ a real school and i talk to my dog all the time, as he is without a doubt my best friend, and still hoping to find 1 soulmate... you are very very lucky to have 2 in your life....

1. i love to run marathons and love to lift heavy weights.

2. I'm a licenced aesthetician

3. I lost my virginity to a boy in a mask on Halloween night when i was 13

4. i hate ice cream and cake when its my birthday i want meat!

5. i was going to live in Las Vegas but its tooo damn hot for me

6. i have a cat named Diamond (i didn't think i was getting a CAT for Xmas!! LOL )

7.I'm an aquarius but don't believe in astrology

8. i do not own a car or a drivers licence........yet?

9.I love scrabble

10. I feel like a chameleon alot because no one can figure out my ethnicity and ppl from everywhere come up to me speaking their languages and expecting me to know what they are saying :-D

i love getting to know you all a lil bit better by the way

xoxo

• Like 1

3. I am an Aries Alpha male, thru and thru, which is why i find it odd that i have joined a community where so many beautiful women reside, yet I am ok with sharing them with other men...but who can resist Old Dog ?? Not even I !

Listen my friend, the sweet talk will butter me up but it's still $250 an hour. Bwahahahahahahahahah

Guest S**a*Q

That's totally what I was planning girl! We should do it together!!!

That's totally what I was planning girl! We should do it together!!!

LOL, you 2 should do a lot of things together! Pure excitement if it was in the kitchen,or another room:mrgreen: Perhaps the 2 Naked Betty Crockers!

10. I feel like a chameleon alot because no one can figure out my ethnicity and ppl from everywhere come up to me speaking their languages and expecting me to know what they are saying :-D

that is very funny as i have experienced that alot myself.

Guest S**a*Q
LOL, you 2 should do a lot of things together! Pure excitement if it was in the kitchen,or another room:mrgreen: Perhaps the 2 Naked Betty Crockers!

Better Cockers. HAHAHA!

Better Cockers. HAHAHA!

Ya I can see it now, both of you with baking aprons ON, and naked underneath-YAY, the stove is on, nothing in it or on it,and there is flour from one end of the kitchen to other..and of course flour and icing all over my dick..while trying to bake a cake with you 2!:mrgreen: hahahaha

Listen my friend, the sweet talk will butter me up but it's still $250 an hour. Bwahahahahahahahahah

Dog !

I'm in...... and you know me, I ALWAYS spring for a 'dinner' before the actual dessert........so let's book a 4 hour dinner/date, and a duo with you and Pistol Pete......

Kindly confirm, an email will be sent to you and pete about my desires for what clothing you guys will wear......

i will do a full review after......so be on our best behaviour........:mrgreen:

Ya I can see it now, both of you with baking aprons ON, and naked underneath-YAY, the stove is on, nothing in it or on it,and there is flour from one end of the kitchen to other..and of course flour and icing all over my dick..while trying to bake a cake with you 2!:mrgreen: hahahaha

I imagine something more like this...there is flour...and icing....

Guest S**a*Q

Cleo'd be fun to batter up... I'm gonna lick it off though...

No flour, cause if that gets wet, we get paste... and if my memory serves me right... Cleo and I get wet when we're together...

VIVA LA NON PASTE!!!!

Additional Comments:

Hot Kitchen PinUp A La Zombie...

Three of my favourite things ;)

FP_3877745_BARM_Zombie_Pinups_102509.jpg

I go away for a couple of days and look what happens in this thread... I LOVE IT!! Sara we totally should have a kick-ass bakery one day!!!