5. die hard hockey fan, go sens go. irony, never learn to ice skate

6. best decision: starting hobbying and metting lots of great cerb lady's

7. collector of lp's and compact discs

8. always have music playing in my appartment

9. fave music hard rock and metal

10. first concert cheap trick at the ottawa civic center in 1988

- I am a Libra

- I am 35 going on 36 soon enough

- I was born and raised in Montreal but have lived here in Ottawa for the last 20 years.

- lost my virginity at 13 but did not experience an orgasm till I was 21

- I have never been on an airplane

- Regret I have never been to a concert ever in my life :(

- Someday I will travel all over Ireland, Scotland and Australia top of the list

- I love to read and I love dancing

- I was once a cat person but I now share my place with 3 doggies and will never look back.(cats are great but doggies snuggle)

- I hate cooking a meal but love baking deserts lol

- I prefer wild flowers over roses

- sweet rose wines over any others BUT I do like my Margaritas mmmmm

1:I live in a small town where everybody knows everyone, half way between Ottawa and Montreal.

2:My friends call me horse and it ain't because I run fast.

3:I love dancing and used to dance on speakers in clubs(requested by owner) and I have not danced in public since my wedding in 1999. BTW I can dance the rumba, tango(it takes 2 to tango), lambada, the very sensual salsa, disco and rock and roll. I did do a small strip tease for miss cloe.

4:I'm a capricorn (december)

5:I was a part time firefighter until October last year(quit after an explosion).

6:My hobby is riding on my two wheeled better half a 94 HOG

7:I speak 3 different language(french, english, spanish)

8:I now work in an office but would rather work with my hands(don't tell anyone but I do go and work in the shop).

9:I was saving my cherry for marriage(for 2 years) until she broke up with me at the age of 20.

10:my motto is:life is not measured by the number of breath we take but by the moments that takes our breath away.

11:I stand 6'2" tall and weight 210 lbs., I go bald in the summer time and let my hair grow for the winter.

12:I used to have hair to the middle of my back and a goatee in the 90's but no tats or piercings.

13:I have squeezed tits on a cow and GOT MILK, but never got milk from a woman.

14:When asked how I'm doing I always reply "perfect in every way" cause that is how I feel.

I love quantun physics and theory in general!

I love solitude for i truly enjoy reading, i think that i am my best companion, really, or a good book!

Believe or not i truly enjoy what i do!

I love sex mmmmm!

I enjoy the travelling and discovering that most guys are just

sweety hearts!

I am Brazilian but i think Canada Rocks and Brazil Sucks!

Brazilian culture despises women, beat up the kids and the goverment dont value educating the youth!

Canadians have emotional and social intelligence and you guys

protect women's rights and kids are empower to florish, thus i loooove Canada!

I met Stevie Ray Vaughn in person and have his autograph which I cherish.

I was born in Montreal Quebec, but only lived there for a short time because my father was in the Air Force.

Things I am Happy About:

I got to see my mother in the hospital hours before she died.

Travelling to Switzerland staying and visiting the Swiss Alps.

Obtaining my green card and actually giving it a shot living in the States and realizing I am much happier living in Canada.

That I was blessed with 3 beautiful and smart nieces who I love dearly.

Regrets:

Not getting to see Led Zeppelin before they disbanded.

Not buying into Microsoft back in the early 80s when a friend of mine was convinced mainframes were on there way out and he was telling us we should take a chance and buy stock (he bought and I have no idea where he is now - probably has his own island in the Carribean)

Not having children.

Not looking under Old Dog's kilt when I had the chance. Oh wait, that wasn't a kilt, it was a plaid housecoat.

• Like 1

Okay, I'll give this a shot, but I am not as interesting as most of you folks!!

1. born a Scorpio, people say that I am the stereo-typical Scorpio (whatever that means!)

2. went to University of New Mexico on a golf scholarship

3. got kicked out of U of NM for creating, running and being part of a male massage provider group and got caught providing services to faculty wives and the provo's wife and daughter at the same time

4. play the 32 string, full size harp

5. sang with the Temptations, at Roy Thompson Hall on my 30th birthday. (sang My Girl)

6. Karaoke freak. Any old Motown, lots of blues - Animals: House of the Rising Sun, 60, 70's rock and roll.

7. traveled the world with work, just about killed me, literally and physically, retired at 50

8. love classic cars, from sports cars to big old boats like the 59 Caddy convertible, red with a white top, red interior and wide white wall tires

9. got blown by a black lady, downtown Detroit parking lot at 16 on my way to the Emancipation Day concert!

10. love to provide oral sex, hence the nickname:69:

Okay, I'll give this a shot, but I am not as interesting as most of you folks!!

1. born a Scorpio, people say that I am the stereo-typical Scorpio (whatever that means!)

2. went to University of New Mexico on a golf scholarship

3. got kicked out of U of NM for creating, running and being part of a male massage provider group and got caught providing services to faculty wives and the provo's wife and daughter at the same time

4. play the 32 string, full size harp

5. sang with the Temptations, at Roy Thompson Hall on my 30th birthday. (sang My Girl)

6. Karaoke freak. Any old Motown, lots of blues - Animals: House of the Rising Sun, 60, 70's rock and roll.

7. traveled the world with work, just about killed me, literally and physically, retired at 50

8. love classic cars, from sports cars to big old boats like the 59 Caddy convertible, red with a white top, red interior and wide white wall tires

9. got blown by a black lady, downtown Detroit parking lot at 16 on my way to the Emancipation Day concert!

10. love to provide oral sex, hence the nickname:69:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd sure like to hear more about number 3., above!

Not looking under Old Dog's kilt when I had the chance. Oh wait, that wasn't a kilt, it was a plaid housecoat.

You would have just seen the Spongebob Squarepants boxers......

You would have just seen the Spongebob Squarepants boxers......

Like these? Spongebob-best-day-boxers.jpg

2:My friends call me horse and it ain't because I run fast.

5:I was a part time firefighter until October last year(quit after an explosion).

Your called horse because of a scratchy voice (just kidding);)

BTW greatest respect for firefighters and any and all Public Safety workers

who risk their health and safety for the protection of society

RG

(1) I am a Leo

(2) I am a poor skater and therefore I was never good at hockey

(3) I can run like Hell and have great hand/eye co-ordination so I have always been good at baseball

(4) I survived Cancer

(5) There isn't a day that goes by that I am not scared about it (Cancer) returning

(6) I hate cigarettes but enjoy...used to enjoy a good cigar.

(7) I have never done drugs

8 I was once set up on a blind date with a nurse that works at the same hospital as I do.

(9) I married the nurse from the blind date and it was the best thing I ever did!

(10) I have regrets on how I behaved in previous relationships. To live is to learn!

Edited by S***ec*****s
I tried to get rid of that damn smiley face from line #8!!!

a few more factoids....

at 18 I was contracted to work as a roadie for Led Zeppelin on their "Coda" tour... then John Bonham died and the tour was cancelled. So much for the dreams of a young man craving rock n' roll groupie castoffs....

I paid for my second year in university with poker winnings.

I lasted 121 minutes in the century club before my bladder gave out. (for those unaware, the century club required you to consume 1 oz of beer, once a minute for 100 minutes without leaving the table.)

I can still play "Claire de la Lune" on a recorder, other than that I have absolutely no musical talent.

At the age of 4, I ran down a hill and tripped on a hidden, abandoned rabbit hole. I should say it was abandoned by rabbits. A voracious, evil satanic cult of yellowjackets had occupied it. I was stung 17 times in quick succession.

If I had stayed home and watched "LiveAid" in July 1985, my life would have been a different story. Instead I got married that day. I really wish I had seen that concert.

When my then three year old daughter asked me about the meaning of Easter, I gave her the historical story of crucifixion and resurrection (but in a cute kind of Sesame Street sort of way.) Her reply, "Jesus??? You mean Chuck E. Jesus??? Where a kid can be a kid??" Needless to say, we weren't a very religious family.

more to come....

[quote=stevecurious;151774

I survived Cancer

(5) There isn't a day that goes by that I am not scared about it (Cancer) returning

Did that twice and do #5 everyday!

Congrats Steve!

• Like 1

One should say the same to you Meg!

Meg and Steve

Hats off to both of you..... !

Did that twice and do #5 everyday!

Congrats Steve!

Oh yes me too. Just found out I was fine 2 weeks ago! Whew. First time round was bad enough.

But I don't let it scare me as I find it pointless energy. If it happens it happens. Im not apathetic; just budget my energy differently. :D

you could not help yourself and you went again...tisk tisk....on you! LOL ...I'm awaiting for you to add more now :)

I met Stevie Ray Vaughn in person and have his autograph which I cherish.

I was born in Montreal Quebec, but only lived there for a short time because my father was in the Air Force.

Things I am Happy about:

I got to see my mother in the hospital hours before she died.

Travelling to Switzerland staying and visiting the Swiss Alps.

Obtaining my green card and actually giving it a shot living in the States and realizing I am much happier living in Canada.

That I was blessed with 3 beautiful and smart nieces who I love dearly.

Regrets:

Not getting to see Led Zeppelin before they disbanded.

Not buying into Microsoft back in the early 80s when a friend of mine was convinced mainframes were on there way out and he was telling us we should take a chance and buy stock (he bought and I have no idea where he is now - probably has his own island in the Carribean)

Not having children.

Ok, I'm going again too!

-I spent two months in Jordan.

-I've never had a cavity.

-My first piercing was actually my tongue, and I don't have it pierced anymore.

-When I was three, my Dad almost took a job working on the oil rigs in Saudi Arabia, and I would have grown up there.

-I can lick my own nipples.

Ok, I'm going again too!

-I can lick my own nipples.

That is impressive Erin.

I can stick my tongue out and touch my forehead. But don't tell anyone.

I can fit my fist in my mouth..:-o

I know personally something else that fits in your mouth too :) My bad..sorry could not resist!

I know personally something else that fits in your mouth too :) My bad..sorry could not resist!

HEEHEEHEE!!!! *opens wide* ;-)

Additional Comments:

40ishsxaddict

ive often thought of taking baking classes @ a real school and i talk to my dog all the time, as he is without a doubt my best friend, and still hoping to find 1 soulmate... you are very very lucky to have 2 in your life....

Somehow I missed this response until now!!! It's nice to see someone else who feels the same way about animals. I have three cats, and I love them all - but it's the one who just has that something that makes him all the more special to me. He's not my pet, he's my family, and you obviously feel the same. That's awesome, that's something special :)

Guest S***dst***
Like these? Spongebob-best-day-boxers.jpg

ROFL! Cartoon people these days.

I guess it's no coincidence spongebob's boss Mr. "Crabs" lives in "Bikini Bottom"