Whats on your Bucket List

It is really difficult to narrow down just a few things for a bucket list. I mean, let's face it, unless you are a multi millionaire the possibilities are endless!

Scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef

Becoming the next vocal diva of the universe

Loosing my cute little muffin top forever

Becoming a contestant on "So You Think You Can Dance"

Mastering the piano that sits in a room never used

Finally having no laundry at all on any given day

Becoming the first "Master Chef"

Returning to the Isle of Skye

Making love on a sandy beach in Sosua

Oh my misspent youth.... alas a lot of the really fun stuff has been accomplished!!!!

but there is ALWAYS more....

1. Win the lotto. When the boss comes over with work, politely stand up, turn off your computer and say, "No thank you. I am leaving for lunch now. I will be back, ummmmm, never."

2. With the lottery win, finance and produce GOOD movies.

3. Write a great novel or 7 and be published.

4. Have a wonderful 30some. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

5. Buy that place in Scotland and raise big hairy cows.

6. Get in the car and drive until I stop, taking roads that I have never taken and with no destination in mind. Repeat daily until I want to come home again.

7. Produce the coolest documentaries, ever.

8. Learn classical guitar.

9. Live everyday to the fullest!

Bucket List items I think I can actually accomplish:

1. Get my muscle car back up and running and drive it like I stole it!

2. Return to Australia

3. Visit Egypt

4. Work for Habitat for Humanity building a house for someone in need

5. Die with nothing, leaving "stuff" and paperwork and baggage for family/friends to deal with is rude!

@ masterowls - That's exactly why I laughed so hard - I can't imagine anyone actually asking you that! It sounds more like a scene out of The Jerk than reality. That's ludicrous.

Sorry for the thread-jacking all - here's my bucket/wish list (not in any particular order):

• Go to Samoa and get a real, traditional tattoo over top of one of my 17-was-a-long-long-time-ago tattoos. (That'd be a tattoo with a meaning and story that should last as long as I do.)
  • Vist Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
  • Have a son.
  • Learn how to start a fire by rubbing sticks together (and get good at it). (I know that one's a little strange - one of those connecting with my ancestors sort-of spiritual type things for me.)
  • Solo-trip from one end of Algonquin Park to the other - West to East one year, and North to South another.
  • LOL - okay, this one would likely be the last thing on my list - fight a black bear with nothing but a knife. Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly tough or anything, I'm scared of bears just like everyone else and I really don't have any desire to be killed by one. There's this part of me though, that wonders how I'd make out in a fight to the finish with a black bear. (I think it's one of those things like sometimes on a balcony you might have this slight urge to jump) LMAO - nobody said this list had to realistic!
  • While I'm being unrealistic - make love to Gillian Anderson.

After reading this thread it got me thinking, I mean really thinking about my life to this point. I must say I am comfortable if not confident in the decisions I have made to this point. However there are two things I want to do before my time comes to an end...hopefully a long, long time from now.

The first would be to reconcile with a former lady friend of mine. We ended on not so good terms years ago and still can not speak calmly to one another. We both made mistakes due to youth but she was my first "true love" and I feel that I want to be able to wish her well. I am not looking to get back into her life as I am HAPPILY married and so is she. I only want to be on friendly terms again.

The second item on my list, and yes this is more important to me than the first, would be to someday have a second wedding ceremony. The reasoning behind a second ceremony is not for me...oh no. It is in fact for my wife. You see after we got engaged and the wedding date was set for the following spring I was diagnosed with cancer. At this point it was too late to cancel or postpone the ceremony as the church, hotel, etc. was booked. So for the entire year of our engagement while my wife was attempting to plan the biggest day of a womans life she also had to deal with my health. Now she never once complained, moaned, whined or said/did anything negative. She never once implied my health took away from our wedding day or the ceremony. But I know it (my health) bothered her and therefore took away from the big day. So I feel that I want to give back to her the day that was taken from her. Someday, somehow I will because she deserves it!

That is my bucket list, small as it is.

After reading this thread it got me thinking, I mean really thinking about my life to this point. I must say I am comfortable if not confident in the decisions I have made to this point. However there are two things I want to do before my time comes to an end...hopefully a long, long time from now.

The first would be to reconcile with a former lady friend of mine. We ended on not so good terms years ago and still can not speak calmly to one another. We both made mistakes due to youth but she was my first "true love" and I feel that I want to be able to wish her well. I am not looking to get back into her life as I am HAPPILY married and so is she. I only want to be on friendly terms again.

The second item on my list, and yes this is more important to me than the first, would be to someday have a second wedding ceremony. The reasoning behind a second ceremony is not for me...oh no. It is in fact for my wife. You see after we got engaged and the wedding date was set for the following spring I was diagnosed with cancer. At this point it was too late to cancel or postpone the ceremony as the church, hotel, etc. was booked. So for the entire year of our engagement while my wife was attempting to plan the biggest day of a womans life she also had to deal with my health. Now she never once complained, moaned, whined or said/did anything negative. She never once implied my health took away from our wedding day or the ceremony. But I know it (my health) bothered her and therefore took away from the big day. So I feel that I want to give back to her the day that was taken from her. Someday, somehow I will because she deserves it!

That is my bucket list, small as it is.

Awwww your wife is a lucky lady!

Be careful what you wish for ...

Hmmm Any one care to help check that one off his bucket list

To have a threesome with Fine Wine Diva and another hot bi Lady

I love this thread, looking forward to reading more replies! I have a pretty short list, by my standards, travelling was the biggest thing and I am nearly done with that for now... (I apologize to all my sexies for my travel addiction, all the farewell and welcome back sessions have been really fun though!!!)

My list:

1. Have sex in three oceans (0 for 3 now)

2. Perfect my Bolognese sauce-from scratch

3. Take a 1-2 month road trip across Western Canada

4. Find my go-to Karaoke song(s)

5. Figure out what I want to do when I grow up- if I ever do!

6. Discover a Carribbean resort that I love so much I return every year

7. Help to design and build my own waterfront home

8. Learn and master Tantric sex and have sex for 8+ hours like Sting!

9. Have some kids or a dog, I am not too picky, lol- (no dogs with my kitty right now, she is not friendly with non-humans...)

Thinking of the Bucket List, have you seen the movie, it is awesome! Song from the movie, love John Mayer!

hmmmmmmmmm well it is a no brainer for me. I want to sail around the world stopping to enjoy every beach I can on the way. Yeah naked sailing chillin on the bow with nothin but a glass of wine.

I would grab a couple of my hottest and wildest friends and bring them along too!

I love this thread, looking forward to reading more replies! I have a pretty short list, by my standards, travelling was the biggest thing and I am nearly done with that for now... (I apologize to all my sexies for my travel addiction, all the farewell and welcome back sessions have been really fun though!!!)

My list:

2. Perfect my Bolognese sauce-from scratch

3. Take a 1-2 month road trip across Western Canada

4. Find my go-to Karaoke song(s)

5. Figure out what I want to do when I grow up- if I ever do!

6. Discover a Carribbean resort that I love so much I return every year

7. Help to design and build my own waterfront home

8. Learn and master Tantric sex and have sex for 8+ hours like Sting!

9. Have some kids or a dog, I am not too picky, lol- (no dogs with my kitty right now, she is not friendly with non-humans...)

Thinking of the Bucket List, have you seen the movie, it is awesome! Song from the movie, love John Mayer!

I would like to volunteer for both items number three and number nine on your bucket list. I have friends and family you could probably stay with throughout most of BC and southern Alberta. As far as Item nine, I already have the dog. (His name is Tim) and would like kids. I'm quite sure that you'll be a beautiful mother.

My list:

Bethany ... scratch the Arctic Ocean off that list. You have to consider the cold water/shrinkage factor.

1. Visit Australia

2. Go Sky diving even though I freak out just thinking about it.

3. Get my motorcycle license.

4. Visit my sister next year in Seoul, Korea.

5. Spend another New Year's Eve in NYC.

1. Visit Australia

Nicki... that sounds like the bucket list of James Bond in "Die Another Day"...

You fly to Australia to get your mission.... spend time frolicking before getting on the plane to Korea... North Korea. Parachute over North Korea, steal the plans to their nuclear missile plant. Steal a motorcycle and drive like hell through mine fields and hostile troops. Arrive alive in Seoul to meet with your sister, another Mi5 00 agent. Celebrate success in your mission by flying to New York and arriving in time to see the apple drop....

1. Visit Australia

Hey Nicki, when you complete number 3, we'll get bikes and start an Ottawa SP motorcycle club? Carrie, and you other ladies with GM licenses, are you in?

I would like to volunteer for both items number three and number nine on your bucket list.

Lol, I totally thought you were thinking of offering to father some children for me before I read the rest of your posting for helping me with #9 on my blackberry last night, never thought of how fellow CERBites might help me fulfill that one, lol... It is so sweet of you to offer your dog to me! Unfortunately my kitty would not be so keen on a furry friend, so I have to wait on that one... Thank you for being so generous!

Bethany ... scratch the Arctic Ocean off that list. You have to consider the cold water/shrinkage factor.

Lol, great minds think alike! Done and done! Out of the 5 oceans I chose Pacific, Atlantic and Indian leaving the Southern and Arctic out of the equation... Have swam in all three and I can confirm that they are all warm enough for some sexy times!!!

I am so glad to see this bucket list forum here. I sat at my computer on Friday beginning to write my very own bucket list. It's one of those things I have been meaning to put together for quite sometime....and it all ways just got pushed off. Not any longer, first step, write my list, second step, start knocking things off said list...

I only came up with 4 things so far, most of it was travel. When I get it finally completed I will be sure to share with you folks. I was trying to think of some freaky sexual things I want to put on, but I am having trouble thinking of things I haven't done yet that actually turn me on. There isn't much I can think of LOL

So great to always find like minded, cool folks on CERB

Happy Sunday

Mz C

Nicki... that sounds like the bucket list of James Bond in "Die Another Day"...

You fly to Australia to get your mission.... spend time frolicking before getting on the plane to Korea... North Korea. Parachute over North Korea, steal the plans to their nuclear missile plant. Steal a motorcycle and drive like hell through mine fields and hostile troops. Arrive alive in Seoul to meet with your sister, another Mi5 00 agent. Celebrate success in your mission by flying to New York and arriving in time to see the apple drop....

Yeah, you know I'm full of action. ;)

Additional Comments:

Hey Nicki, when you complete number 3, we'll get bikes and start an Ottawa SP motorcycle club? Carrie, and you other ladies with GM licenses, are you in?

Sure, we'll call it the Happy Hookers club. LOL.

Guest S**a*Q

I tend to do what I want, when I think I want to do it... So there isn't a lot that I haven't done, but there's a few things I can think of...

1- GET FAMOUS!!! I don't wanna be rich, but I want people to want my autograph. I want stalkers. I want paparazzi. :) That would mean I want my own show on tv I guess.

2- GET MY OWN TV SHOW!!! - I can for sure talk for a half hour or more, unaided... I am for sure a personality. I just need to be noticed :D

3- Throw myself out of a plane. - With a parachute of course, but do it on my own, which means I have to jump a few times in tandem.

4- Blow up a cow with a rocket launcher. *(I heard you can do that in Cambodia so that is on my travel list...) I also assume that the sound would be... "MOOOOO...BOOM" Followed by some splooshy sounds :D

5- Get all my tattoos finished and get the ones that I've been wanting for a long time, which will end up covering 50% of me :D Well maybe 40%. Hehehe!

6- TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL!!! I want to go overseas and get cultured!!! *(And blow up a cow with a rocket launcher!!!)

That's all I can think of for now... I'm sure I can add more if I put more thought into it.

I tend to do what I want, when I think I want to do it... So there isn't a lot that I haven't done, but there's a few things I can think of...

1- GET FAMOUS!!! I don't wanna be rich, but I want people to want my autograph. I want stalkers. I want paparazzi. :) That would mean I want my own show on tv I guess.

2- GET MY OWN TV SHOW!!! - I can for sure talk for a half hour or more, unaided... I am for sure a personality. I just need to be noticed :D

3- Throw myself out of a plane. - With a parachute of course, but do it on my own, which means I have to jump a few times in tandem.

4- Blow up a cow with a rocket launcher. *(I heard you can do that in Cambodia so that is on my travel list...) I also assume that the sound would be... "MOOOOO...BOOM" Followed by some splooshy sounds :D

5- Get all my tattoos finished and get the ones that I've been wanting for a long time, which will end up covering 50% of me :D Well maybe 40%. Hehehe!

6- TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL!!! I want to go overseas and get cultured!!! *(And blow up a cow with a rocket launcher!!!)

That's all I can think of for now... I'm sure I can add more if I put more thought into it.

You are a mad woman. Absolutely adorable, but without a doubt a certifiable loon. I LOVE it!

Oh gee where do I start....

1-Get my motorcycle licence.

2-Learn to play the piano!!

3-Sing professionally (I've been told I have a good voice).

4-Act in a Hollywood movie.

5-See the Great Pyramids.

6-Get another tattoo.

7-Meet in person Alex Lifeson, Neil Peart and Geddy Lee a.k.a Rush.

8-Stand on the bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise (Yes, I'm a trekkie).

Let's see...

Travel to: England, Rome, France, Australia, Central America, and Japan. I plan on crossing at least three of these off the list in the next year.

Learn to drive. Yes, just a car. I've been on my own since age 16 and have never learned.

Learn other languages. I feel like such a dummy for being unilingual.

Open my own bakery. Just a little one, with a few records and books for customers to use while they're there.

Have a daughter. And teach her to make pies.

Skydive. Also bungee-jumping, but I'm crossing that one off the list this coming Saturday!

Let's see...

Travel to: England, Rome, France, Australia, Central America, and Japan. I plan on crossing at least three of these off the list in the next year.

Learn to drive. Yes, just a car. I've been on my own since age 16 and have never learned.

Learn other languages. I feel like such a dummy for being unilingual.

Open my own bakery. Just a little one, with a few records and books for customers to use while they're there.

Have a daughter. And teach her to make pies.

Skydive. Also bungee-jumping, but I'm crossing that one off the list this coming Saturday!

I can't think of anything more satisfying than eating your sweet muffin...I mean "baked" muffin. :wink:

I can't think of anything more satisfying than eating your sweet muffin...I mean "baked" muffin. :wink:

My muffin is quite tasty!