If I remember correctly you can't report a chat (conversation) itself but the person involved in it so all you have to do is report the user and you'll be asked to type the reason for you to do so. I may be wrong though.

Does anyone know how to report a private chat?

Before you send a whisper, check to ensure the person you are sending it to is still logged in. Otherwise, it becomes public & is not a whisper anymore.

I did not know that! I had just assumed you could not send it if they were not there. I love the chat when I have time. I have met a few ladies via chat after getting to know them. Having a mental connection definitely improves the relationship.

Not sure if it's the right thread to ask this, but i've been looking for the chat function for a bit, to try it out. Maybe i've missed it or i'm having a brain fart... If anybody could help me out??

Not sure if it's the right thread to ask this, but i've been looking for the chat function for a bit, to try it out. Maybe i've missed it or i'm having a brain fart... If anybody could help me out??

Right beside user CP upper left hand corner :)

Right beside user CP upper left hand corner :)

Doh! :oops:

Thanks Meg .... I must be getting old .... or blind!

Does anyone know how to report a private chat?

When you report the member in chat, it starts recording chat logs for mod to review! So all you have to do is report the person who is giving you the hard time and mod will receive a notification with the chat logs.

I know this thread gets quite a bit of commentary and rants, but again I have to say nothing is more rude than taking a lady to private chat window, having her outline her services, take up her time, and then just leave the conversation when not interested without a thank you or even a good bye. I know it's common and seeing it with new members quite a bit since the demise of CL or Kijiji. No class with these people. There's been a few problems with new members in many regards to disrespect and it really isn't going to serve them well on this site. My pet peeve of the day and time to go soak off the annoyance with a nice hot bath! Thank goodness for the good members that make this place fun and friendly.

and time to go soak off the annoyance with a nice hot bath! Thank goodness for the good members that make this place fun and friendly.

Just let me know if you like me to massage your shoulders..hehehe while you are taking a nice hot bath:body1: yummy... Or join you :) Just don't let this bother you far too much, you are a great lady Erin.:shehot:

LOL! Thanks Pete. You always make me laugh and add some fun to the day. I would love for you join me to rub my shoulders while soaking in a hot bath. You are a tease! ; ) Hot baths and strong sexy hands make all the winter day rants go away. I can just imagine......

I've read too many books lately on human relations and got to get out more I think? lol!

I know this thread gets quite a bit of commentary and rants, but again I have to say nothing is more rude than taking a lady to private chat window, having her outline her services, take up her time, and then just leave the conversation when not interested without a thank you or even a good bye. I know it's common and seeing it with new members quite a bit since the demise of CL or Kijiji. No class with these people. There's been a few problems with new members in many regards to disrespect and it really isn't going to serve them well on this site. My pet peeve of the day and time to go soak off the annoyance with a nice hot bath! Thank goodness for the good members that make this place fun and friendly.

i would like a hot bath with you anytime

and for leaving after chatting with ladies in private the newbies are just looking for the ladies to talk dirty to them and when it don't happen they leave and most come in chat looking for a free cam show

i would like a hot bath with you anytime

and for leaving after chatting with ladies in private the newbies are just looking for the ladies to talk dirty to them and when it don't happen they leave and most come in chat looking for a free cam show

Awww, thanks Silverado.Yes, it takes all kinds! The bath really helped and back to my chipper self with sweet Gents like you! ; )

my pet peeve is when i am pmed as soon as i log into the room and by that i mean not even for a minute! Got rates. Got site, my new answer? Got cash!

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest S*rca****sid
Chat is not meant to be a substitute for a sexchat site. I am not there to get you off!

I second that!

Yes indeed this room has been active and getting hot lately!

Letting someone know you are leaving the chat room is simple curteousy. Sending a wisper message to someone who has just left the room will show up in the general chat room... which could potentially become an ambarassing moment.

Furry hugs to the ladies.

Guest S**a*Q
Please do not expose yourself on cam. We truly are not interested in seeing that type of activity in chat!

Hahaha, if I was there I could've ran commentary for the exposer.

It's always nice to have a masturbation play by play.

*In a golf-like whisper*

"He's definitely worked on his grip, look at the way he tightens it... And there's the stroke, up and down. Wonderful pull through, back to a confident finish. And stroke #2, up and wait a minute... he can't be tiring already..."

;)

Hahaha, if I was there I could've ran commentary for the exposer.

It's always nice to have a masturbation play by play.

*In a golf-like whisper*

"He's definitely worked on his grip, look at the way he tightens it... And there's the stroke, up and down. Wonderful pull through, back to a confident finish. And stroke #2, up and wait a minute... he can't be tiring already..."

;)

That would have been sooooo worth it. Thanks for the morning laugh!

Please do not expose yourself on cam. We truly are not interested in seeing that type of activity in chat!

Glad I missed that as well. On another note, when you ask a lady to go on cam and we refuse do not beg or ask us a second time after she said no the first! We do not go to private chat for these things. The ladies do go on from time to time but at our own leisure, discretion, with class and not to stimulate your???? Chat is not a cam show!

• Like 4

AGREED! What I would also recommend is checking out the ladies profile/website before taking her into private chat and asking these questions. Manypeople will request private chat the second I log in, only to ask me what city I'm in, what I look like, etc. All of this info is available for you - I would assume that if you want to speak with me privately, it's because you've already checked out my site and want to learn more. I do enjoy speaking with people and use chat often just to talk, however if you are looking for something specific you'll have a better time searching the site and checking out websites, instead of asking every girl who logs in what they can offer you.

• Like 2

Thanks for this conversation gang, as a newbie it's useful to know in advance what the expectations are in Chat. While most suggestions seem to be common sense, it's great to hear confirmation of expectations from the SP's prospective.

AGREED! What I would also recommend is checking out the ladies profile/website before taking her into private chat and asking these questions. Manypeople will request private chat the second I log in, only to ask me what city I'm in, what I look like, etc. All of this info is available for you - I would assume that if you want to speak with me privately, it's because you've already checked out my site and want to learn more. I do enjoy speaking with people and use chat often just to talk, however if you are looking for something specific you'll have a better time searching the site and checking out websites, instead of asking every girl who logs in what they can offer you.

This is by far my biggest complaint. So, how old are you. What do you do? Geesh, I don't mind answering questions, but it takes two seconds to check my profile or link to my website.

Oh, and I do not engage in private erotic chat. If that's what you want, you can send me money via email money transfer. (Not really, but I'm tempted to say that).

Guest J******aA***l

I love private chat until it becomes apparent that someone is just using me for jerk off material. Please keep chat the fun place that it is!

Couldn't have said it better myself....:biggrin: