Question about showers

Guest *ha***op

Hello, still new to the site, I just have a general question about showers. I often see ads where a provider will say that shower facilities are available to clients.

What is the protocol for showering? Is it included in the time of the appointment? This would of course be understandable as I am paying for someones time.

I always, no exceptions take a shower at home before hobbying. However as anyone in Ottawa will know we've been measuring our temperature in kelvin so far this summer it is so hot haha. Thanks in advance.

Generally it's part of the appointment, yes. Having said that...

Showers for two are a lot of fun. Sometimes it's difficult to remember that the shower isn't supposed to be the entire appointment :)

Even if you're just quickly cleaning up before the fun starts, the lady you're with will undoubtedly appreciate your concern for hygiene, which may result in you having more fun than you might otherwise, or perhaps she'll add a little bit on to the end for you. No promises, obviously, but it doesn't hurt.

• Like 3

I am so happy when a client who is coming over asks beforehand if they can use my shower. It is important, I like someone clean. Most come directly from work (i.e construction workers) and it's nice how they clean up before we engage in anything.

Shower fun is also enjoyed. Some want to just step in quickly and out.

• Like 1

Hello, still new to the site, I just have a general question about showers. I often see ads where a provider will say that shower facilities are available to clients.

What is the protocol for showering? Is it included in the time of the appointment? This would of course be understandable as I am paying for someones time.

I always, no exceptions take a shower at home before hobbying. However as anyone in Ottawa will know we've been measuring our temperature in kelvin so far this summer it is so hot haha. Thanks in advance.

I always encourage showers for hygiene and I usually give a few extra minutes for it. Most take a 2 or 3 minute shower which is reasonable. What is not reasonable is someone taking more than 5 minutes and then wanting to take another minute shower after. A half hour appt turns into 45. Most guys I have never seen do this.

I've had it happen where someone spent 10 minutes in there before and 15 minutes and found it completely unacceptable and wearing out their welcome. I had to knock on the door because I had to leave and I was getting suspicious. They took their sweet ass time and knew they were doing it. That is someone I would never repeat with.

While the above is a rare and an extreme case, I don't count the time for a quick shower of 2 or 3 minutes. I'm not a clock watcher with this but if someone is taking advantage of more than 5 minutes, I have no qualms in telling them they are cutting into the appointment.

• Like 4

I always encourage showers for hygiene and I usually give a few extra minutes for it. Most take a 2 or 3 minute shower which is reasonable. What is not reasonable is someone taking more than 5 minutes and then wanting to take another minute shower after. A half hour appt turns into 45. Most guys I have never seen do this.

Agreed!

I have clients that shower before and after, but it never takes more than 5 minutes.. even with mouthwash, so I don't count it as part of the appointment.

XX

• Like 3

I will always add a few minutes if its a short shower to wash off quickly and be done with it. If you want me to shower with you, that's play time and it's part of your appointment with me.

I have had clients spend 20min with me in the shower (touching, playing etc) and then assume that they still have 30minutes afterwards. Nope.

I do appreciate a clean man but there is a fine line between washing time and wasting time!

• Like 2

Agreed!

I have clients that shower before and after, but it never takes more than 5 minutes.. even with mouthwash, so I don't count it as part of the appointment.

XX

If it were me, I wouldn't want to take any more time in the shower before the session starts than it needs to be since there is such a lovely young lady waiting to help you dry off. From what I hear, the cool shower after may be required to bring your body temperature back to normal.

• Like 1

Clients are usually anxious to get what they paid for so it doesn't usually take that long. Hygiene should be respected both ways anyway from my concern.

When I first started in this hobby addiction I would head to whatever place straight from the shower. And wouldn't shower there. I slowly discovered it was in my advantage to shower a second time at the location.

Part of not wanting the second shower was not wanting to spend my time in the shower. There has developed been girls who tried to countdown the clock with shower time. But they are ladies I would never repeat or recommend.

Those were extremely rare.

So I definitely recommend showering. It really makes a better relationship with the hostess, especially if it's a first time meeting.

Rubber Ducky your the one!

Posted via Mobile Device

I think it is good idea to take shower together. Guy gets his time to take shower, less suspicious and minutes get counted in an hour appointment. :) and on top of it lots of fun. Just a thought

I can't even imagine not being able to spare 5 or 10 minutes of our appointment time for a shower or managing without one - just wouldn't be comfortable.

After I shower I even get dressed again (unless requested not to) with fresh underwear, I make no presumptions.

And RG, if you are reading this - I always bring my own soap :)

And RG, if you are reading this - I always bring my own soap :)

Bring your my own soap is something I have done as well.

• Like 1