So how observant are you? Take this test.

I got twenty but missed some that I would never think of... the number of matches for example....

I got twenty but missed some that I would never think of... the number of matches for example....

I got 23 and missed this one question about the matches also, sorry never smoked so I never counted them, I could have guessed it better I guess.

I got 24/25 right except for how many curves in a paperclip. Damn!! There were a few that I had to think about that you would never have thought of before like the buttons on a woman's blouse, are they ont he right or left. I actually had to envision myself buttoning up one of my blouses to see which side they would be on. LOL. Thanks for the link. :) I am guess I am a very observant person.

I got 16 ugh! lol

You're in good company - scored the same. Actually thought about a few,then immediately picked the wrong answer - which way is clockwise anyway ... :rolleyes:

good one

Edited by bucken
typos

I was 19 too. Some I knew, some guessed and got lucky and some should have got but missed. Buttons on a woman's blouse....dah missed it.

I am waiting till someone posts a score closer to mine before I post my score.........I am so emabareassed........:oops:

I got 25 when I took the test a second time! :wink:

I'm going to take antlerman's stance on admitting my first score though... anybody score lower than three??? :oops:

I got 25 when I took the test a second time! :wink:

I'm going to take antlerman's stance on admitting my first score though... anybody score lower than three??? :oops:

I took the test 3 times.......and I am still not going to post my scores.........:oops:

I hit a 22/25... a bunch were lucky guesses though... like the Campbell's soup one... beyone red and white I didn't know there were any other colours on it. Fun quiz though, thanks for posting!

Arggg, 13. Not embarased that much, I'm not into American factoids, Flag, states etc..

Why is it I always thought there were 52 states. Hmmmm!!!! Guess I'm not that observant!

Someone should make a Canadian Version, bet we would all score alot better.