I can't believe i'm saying this again:

Please gentlemen when booking an appointment on the phone or otherwise ...please please be polite....I was just about to go on a call but when the gent called back he was awful...saying I hope your worth the money...needless to say I won't be going. A bad Attitude won't get you anywhere.

Emma

Guest S**a*Q

Grrr... I totally agree with you Emma. Rudeness will get you nowhere.

The way I look at it, is that you never know who you're talking to.

Just be nice. :D

I'm a fan of "You get what you give..." ideology.

Please gentlemen when booking an appointment on the phone or otherwise ...please please be polite....I was just about to go on a call but when the gent called back he was awful...saying I hope your worth the money...needless to say I won't be going. A bad Attitude won't get you anywhere.

Emma

WOW! This is unbelievable! The nerve!!!!! Good thing you found out ahead of time what a jerk this person obviously is!

That is just plain rude and insulting no other way to say it some guys have no brains or class

Posted via Mobile Device

Emma

I'm kinda of chuckling a bit to myself, this guy was an idiot! Who in their right mind would say something like that! OMG! Politeness gets you so much further and makes the whole experience that much better, why would anyone in their right mind even think about saying something like that.

It could be this guy wanted out of the meeting and used Rudeness to make it easier Emma, I wouldn't take it personally, Not all guys are like this guy.

Genwar

Emma

there must be something in the air as since the last week..I had numerous `"guys"That were rude,disrespectful and very impatient with a sence of entitlement VJ

• Like 1

I don't understand how anyone thinks it's okay to directly question whether a given lady is worth the money. My attitude is, if you have doubts, you have probably arranged to see the wrong lady in the first place.

If after a session you feel your money could have been better spent with another lady, simply don't go back. There is absolutely no call to be rude disrespect or crass on the phone.

Especially to a sweetheart like Emma.

Thye guy was obviously an idiot. If you are concerned about the financial aspect of the encounter then why book it in the first place.

As the old saying goes regarding manners. " you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

I'm kinda of chuckling a bit to myself, this guy was an idiot! Who in their right mind would say something like that! OMG!

Remember the Sienfield eposide when Kramer had a theory that the government was producing an army of creatures that were half man and half pig? George's reaction to this was "I hope there are pigmen.. with all these half man half pig creatrues walking around all of a sudden I do not look so bad!

Perhaps from the lighter side, mabey these idiots are useful in making the rest of us hobbyist not look so bad (LOL).

• Like 1

The old story of rudeness!!!!

You did well Emma!

I wonder if this is a contagious manner....

I had a call from a mature gent and after asking for a million different things, he asked for the donation...I told him I was having a special due to my moving and the swiming around boxes, tape and my cats....

then in a very rude way he said "for that kind of money I would have for girls in center town"

I told him to hurry up and book them fast, but he did not hear, he hung the phone as if against a wall.....

May be contagious.....thanks God for the Cerbites I have met!!!!

LoraLee:sm185:

Emma

For the life of me, I cannot understand why people feel they are entitled to be rude or have manners simply because they are paying for a service.......

Emma, can you imagine if this clown was this rude on the phone, how he would be in person, alone with you behind a closed door ???...... thank God he showed his true colors BEFORE you met........

Look on the bright side, there are so MANY well mannered men here on CERB, you can afford to be selective and ditch the losers.....

In the end, definitely his loss..........:bowdown:

My mother was right, ALWAYS be polite....and good things will happen.....lol .... further proof !!

There are some people who think they are better and more important than everyone else.

To that I say it's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

RG

• Like 1

There are some people who think they are better and more important than everyone else.

RG

I couldn't have said it better myself!

RG

my thoughts exactly! I'm saving this one in my memory bank...well said indeed

it just burns me when a**holes are rude and show no respect to you lovely ladies, you grant us the pleasure of the most intimate nature, and for that you deserve and get my upmost respect and gratitude.

Emma

Mind boggling doesn't begin to describe this weirdness.

"I hope you're worth the money"... I mean seriously, did he expect that with that comment you'd try extra hard just to be sure, to be prove that you were "worth it"?

I admit, I can say some pretty stupid things, but every time I read about some dumbass saying these types of comments it makes me think I'm a friking genius. I'm puzzled every time someone feels the need to repeat something that seems so obvious, however, it clearly needs to be done... :sad:

It's probably better that you didn't go Emma, I hope it didn't affect you for too long, that type of comment can stay with you for a while. I also hope the next guy didn't suffer for that douche's comment! lol

Ok, sorry that last comment might have been out of line. :-|

When faced with the statement, " I hope you're worth the money," the perfect reply????

"Oh I am. But I have decided, just now, that you couldn't possibly be worth my time."

Nuff said.

• Like 2

Wow I cant believe he said "hope you are worth the money" to me thats an automatic turn off ugh!

Reminds me of that old saying "You get more with sugar than you do with vinegar"!

The saying is "you catch more flies with sugar than you do with vinegar", but who wants flies?

On the other hand, my best sessions always begin with a positive phone experience. And there aint no flies on the girls I see.

:mrgreen:

I'm kinda of chuckling a bit to myself, this guy was an idiot! Who in their right mind would say something like that! OMG!

Remember the Sienfield eposide when Kramer had a theory that the government was producing an army of creatures that were half man and half pig? George's reaction to this was "I hope there are pigmen.. with all these half man half pig creatrues walking around all of a sudden I do not look so bad!

Perhaps from the lighter side, mabey these idiots are useful in making the rest of us hobbyist not look so bad (LOL).

George was right. With pigmen around I have suddenly become a lot more attractive. Thanks to all the A**holes out there that make my 40 extra pounds look not so bad;)

Guest s******ecan****
When faced with the statement, " I hope you're worth the money," the perfect reply????

"Oh I am. But I have decided, just now, that you couldn't possibly be worth my time."

Nuff said.

Pure genius Old Dog!

Nuff said.

Love it!! You're awesome.

As tempting as it is to want to tell someone that they aren't worth your time/effort I find the opposite approach to be just as effective and in the end it allows you to walk away head held high.

Emma knows her value she doesn't need to prove it to anyone nor will any one comment change or reduce that value.

I've received my share of these comments in the past and I respond with something along the lines of "Yes I am [worth it] I believe we all are. You earned the money because someone believed you had value, something to contribute as do I. Unfortunately I don't believe we should meet as I believe it's important to approach a date with an open mind and willingness to engage each person as an individual and not view the date as a transaction, as such I believe we would be poorly suited for each other."

Oh and as everyone is throwing in quotes, here's a couple I used on another board when someone commented that I needed to be realistic about my value. I believe they are good to keep in mind not just when you contact a lady looking for a date (or when we respond) but with each interaction we have with another being.

“Our inner strengths, experiences, and truths cannot be lost, destroyed, or taken away. Every person has an inborn worth and can contribute to the human community. We all can treat one another with dignity and respect, provide opportunities to grow toward our fullest lives and help one another discover and develop our unique gifts. We each deserve this and we all can extend it to others.”

- Anonymous

“If each man or woman could understand that every other human life is as full of sorrows, or joys, or base temptations, of heartaches and of remorse as his own . . . how much kinder, how much gentler he would be.”

- William Allen White