Ottawa 2015 Xmas social

Posted encouragement to get tickets in the shout box and it was almost immediately buried! lol

As of tomorrow I'll have two weeks of delicious anticipation.....

• Like 1

Good morning; Ticket sales have been slow compare to other years, however we have enough ticket sold to have a social. So yes the XMAS SOCIAL IS ON.

Note that to date we have not enough interest in VIP tickets to book a 24 pax limo. More to follow for transportation later next week.

I would like to remind the ladies, that socials are opened to every one, meaning companions, MAs, dancers, whether you are Indy or work for an Agency/Spa

We are extending ticket sales till Sunday Dec 6th. So get your tickets and enjoy a nice evening meeting other Board members.

Thinking ahead, we are considering for spring social to have a "by invitation only" event with a very limited number of tickets available. Priority would be given to social regulars, especially those attending the xmas one.

• Like 1

sign me up and I will pay for a ticket. Am not sure if I can go but will support the event by purchasing a ticket. I bought one for the last social and was unable to attend. But with this one I would say at least I stop by and say hi

December 10th eh.. I've plans the 9th(My baby sisters Bday) or I'd finally come meet all you sexy people at once. Perhaps next year I'll make it.

Enjoy all!

• Like 2

December 10th eh.. I've plans the 9th(My baby sisters Bday) or I'd finally come meet all you sexy people at once. Perhaps next year I'll make it.

Enjoy all!

Darn!!! Yes, perhaps next year ;-) There is always a special spot for our friends from the Atlantic Provinces as many have come and attended the get-togethers in Ottawa in the past :-).

Enjoy your week, Amelia!

• Like 1

It looks like my string of attended Socials is going to be broken. I have commitments that prevent me from attending this one. Too bad... I always enjoy meeting those that I know and look forward to the enjoyment of meeting those who are new to me.

Sigh... perhaps that next one.

:(

• Like 1

Untill this coming Sunday to get your spot! See Loneskater's posts in this thread for details if you haven't yet.

Cheers

Unfortunately I'll be out of town. Glad to know it's going forward though. Have a good time everyone!

This sounds like a very exciting event! I'm very much looking forward to attending, and I'll be bringing one of my friends from Toronto with me... It's been a while since I've been to Ottawa, but I'm happy to be coming back.

The last couple of years have had a lot of ups and downs, but I'm really happy to be doing what I love once again. (Sorry for being cryptic, but I'm not sure how much I can say just yet, and hopefully I'll be participating on this board once again, now that my hiatus has come to an end.)

Looking forward to seeing so many faces that I haven't seen in far too long, and meeting new people as well!

• Like 1

Since there's no shuttle, if anyone needs a ride let me know.

There is no limo however we are stll arranging something for those who had bought VIP tickets.

Some ppl who bought regular tickets may appreciate a ride offer

• Like 1

Like Boomer I can offer rides.... I live west of the venue but I'm happy to travel to 'west' of downtown if anyone needs help with transpo. Just pm me.

• Like 1

F-CK going to miss it helping someone out to get there house ready for christmas they had an accident in there house but will be at the next one

It looks like I will be able to attend after a lot of shuffling of stuff. Traveling from the east so anyone needing a ride to the venue feel free to let me know.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1