I feel so old right now but can anyone explain this bitcoin thing.

I have read so many different websites, forums and blogs and NOTHING makes sense. I apparently have a "wallet" on my tablet but have zero idea how to add money to it, I feel like every time I make progress I find something telling me the exact opposite. I would prefer to send money from my PayPal or even a prepaid visa vanilla card but....

Maybe could we star a basic "How To" guide for bitcoins before I rip out all my hair? Lol

• Like 1

Shortandsweet,

Send me a text and I will be glad to help you out. It's really not complicated at all. The biggest hurdle is finding a seller and I can put you in touch with one. I can guide you step by step over the phone.

• Like 5

I'm assuming you're talking about posting on BP. I too was a bit overwhelmed when I first started using it but BP has a pretty good step by step guide and if you use Paxful it makes it easier to post. My recommendation is to use the same email to sign up with that you use for Paypal.

I don't know if Paxful is the most economic choice as the rates are much higher (generally) than the going rate, but I was able to do the transaction and post within a few minutes.

Good luck!!! Happy mining!

Ladies,

I have created a 5 part system broken down in easy terms to understand. You can private message me and I will give you my private email address so I can send it to you. I will not do it through PM.

Bitcoin is its own currency hence this is the problem and learning the terminology when you do not have firsthand knowledge of it at the beginning is tough. I know I didn't and just basically winged it and figured it out as I went along.

3 Things You Need:

1. Bitcoin Wallet Application-

http://copay.io - This is the easiest app to use an you can use it on a laptop or desktop as well and also on your i phones, androids, windows phones, etc. I used it on my laptop because it is easier to navigate.

This is an online application where you will be able to send and receive bitcoins.

Much like a bank account, it is a place to store your bitcoins until your transfer them to backpage.

It will give you a 34 string of digits consisting of letter and numbers. This is like your bank account number. DO NOT give it to anyone. Write it down in a book where no one will find it. This string of digits will ALWAYS start with a number "1". Make sure it starts with "1".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. The Seller to Buy Bitcoins From - Satoshi Counter-

Satoshi Counter is a reputable Canadian seller specifically for Backpage adult ads and are recommended by Backpage.

You can buy your bitcoins from them at a minimum of $30 USD.

There are different payment methods such as email money transfer. The transaction time is usually 12-24 hours.

They will send you the bitcoins to your copay account after you give them your bitcoin wallet number that you created through copay app. Remember, your wallet number always starts with the number "1".

After the transaction is done through Satoshi Counter, you can go look in your copay wallet app and it will state how much is there in bitcoin currency.

Here is a link for Satoshi Counter:

http://satoshicounter.com/backpage/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Create a Backpage Account:

You will need to click on the bottom of the backpage site where it says "create account" and go from there.

PM me if anyone needs help. Please note, I will not place ads on BP.

If you prefer, it IS possible to purchase Credits on BP without using Bitcoin.

If anyone is interested please PM me and I will give you my number to text me. I will provide the info. I finally got around to doing it but I didn't want to tell anyone until I could see for myself if it works.

It does! It involves moneyorder in US funds to BP itself. I am so happy as I don't have to purchase paysafe or deal with bitcoin.

• Like 1

...I apparently have a "wallet" on my tablet but have zero idea how to add money to it...

Once you have completed your first BitCoin transaction you'll wonder how you ever found it complicated. I find it a lot easier to deal with than conventional money.

That said, I suppose the hardest thing to deal with is getting BitCoin if you don't already have any and of course that is something the ladies here should never need to worry about -- I'd be delighted if they would accept BTCs as compensation for their time :)

Everyone should have "some" because there can only ever be 21 million of them so maybe, just maybe someday they will be worth a LOT more than they are now. I used to mine them when it was easy, then when it became more difficult I bought a lot of them for around $0.70/ea. Right now they are worth $456.80/ea in Canadian dollars. So don't buy BTCs so you can pay BP, but sure accept them as compensation and then you will have some (for whatever purpose). It could be the best investment you ever make (or the worst) - only time will tell.

There have recently been problems with one of the sellers. It's probably just best to do it the old fashioned way and send a money order and send it fedex to make sure someone signs for it. That's what I'll be doing next time. I haven't used BP in about 3 weeks so I will have to some time to use up my current credits.

There have recently been problems with one of the sellers. It's probably just best to do it the old fashioned way and send a money order and send it fedex to make sure someone signs for it. That's what I'll be doing next time. I haven't used BP in about 3 weeks so I will have to some time to use up my current credits.

I requested an address that will receive from couriers (from BP) and so far it has not been provided (in other words no response on that).

The address I have is a P.O. Box and couriers will not deliver to a P.O. Box. I sent mine regular mail. From mailing to receiving credits on my acct took exactly one week

• Like 1

I feel so old right now but can anyone explain this bitcoin thing.

I have read so many different websites, forums and blogs and NOTHING makes sense. I apparently have a "wallet" on my tablet but have zero idea how to add money to it, I feel like every time I make progress I find something telling me the exact opposite. I would prefer to send money from my PayPal or even a prepaid visa vanilla card but....

Maybe could we star a basic "How To" guide for bitcoins before I rip out all my hair? Lol

If you find it frustrating, just go to your bank, get a blank money order in US funds (i think you need to send bp a minimum of $50, but it may only be 20). send it to the mailing address provided, fill out the money order as they request.

I have sent in a money order, worked like a charm. arrived in less than a week, and did not cost very much because i got it at a US post office. (cheeeeeep money orders in the US, unlike here.)

Anyway you do this, you have to have a bp account.

If you want something a bit quicker, and still do not want to do bitcoin yourself or money order, there is a service that other sps have had success with. go to http://www.backpagecredits.com to read about it, purchase bp credits here https://bp-credits.myshopify.com/collections/all

the only thing with this service is that you provide your account log in information so they can fund your account paying by bitcoins themselves. so you don't have to worry about getting a wallet, how to buy them, how to spend them, they do all that for you. If you decided to do this, of course, you reset the password for them, (you send the info to them by emails) then change it back when it is done.

i believe they have set it up so you can pay by credit card or even paypal, but i haven't tried it yet myself.

• Like 1